ConservativeUprising3

Trump's making America White Again!

America is on the recovery and the leftists are getting run over and sent to the ash heap of history.   Days like today make me proud to be an American.   Lets face it,  when the right does something,  one of us can take out 20 libs easy.    True,  it sometimes involves a little scratched paint,  but that is what insurance is for.    Some people are little rock and spear chuckers,  but civilized folk know how to use the wheel.

Arris   
43 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

America is on the recovery and the leftists are getting run over and sent to the ash heap of history.   Days like today make me proud to be an American.   Lets face it,  when the right does something,  one of us can take out 20 libs easy.    True,  it sometimes involves a little scratched paint,  but that is what insurance is for.    Some people are little rock and spear chuckers,  but civilized folk know how to use the wheel.

You are definitely a fucking low life since you think your fellow kkk brother did a good thing.

Zaro   
57 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

White again?  You're  a few generations too late

1 hour ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

Keyboard rhetoric 

26 minutes ago, Zaro said:

White again?  You're  a few generations too late

Sorry, whites are 63% of the population.   That means we matter at least 5x as much as blacks or latinos.

23 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

Keyboard rhetoric 

46 minutes ago, Arris said:

You are definitely a fucking low life since you think your fellow kkk brother did a good thing.

Maybe you asshats shouldn't have been throwing rocks at them and denying them their right to assembly?    However I agree that this is a tragedy,  the car is in critical condition.

1u0chu.jpg

maineman   

you got about 20 years before you are the minority.  Will you be ready for inferior whites only drinking fountains when you day arrives?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

you got about 20 years before you are the minority.  Will you be ready for inferior whites only drinking fountains when you day arrives?

Well it looks like you leftists are going to need to be more than 20 times as numerous to push the whites around.

7 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

Maybe you asshats shouldn't have been throwing rocks at them and denying them their right to assembly?    However I agree that this is a tragedy,  the car is in critical condition.

1u0chu.jpg

When did i deny anyone the right to peaceably assemble?

Zaro   
14 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

Sorry, whites are 63% of the population.   That means we matter at least 5x as much as blacks or latinos.

And how many of that 63% are old geezers like you?  You be fertilizer  long before you gonna matter

maineman   
3 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

Well it looks like you leftists are going to need to be more than 20 times as numerous to push the whites around.

not at all.  When the non-whites outnumber the whites, things will change rapidly....

maineman   
10 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

the driver of that car will make it about a week in prison before his teeth are all knocked out , his belly is fully of african american sperm, and his asshole will be distended enough to drive a golf cart up inside it.  the condition of his car will be the last thing on his mind

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

And how many of that 63% are old geezers like you?  You be fertilizer  long before you gonna matter

And other races dont get old?  Shut the fuck up femanzi whore

maineman   

stolen valor man.... you are aware, are you not, that demographic trend lines tracked by the US Census Bureau indicate that whites will be in the minority by 2045?

Can you just imagine whites only drinking fountains and bathrooms?  lunch counters where whites are not allowed to eat? 

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

the driver of that car will make it about a week in prison before his teeth are all knocked out , his belly is fully of african american sperm, and his asshole will be distended enough to drive a golf cart up inside it.  the condition of his car will be the last thing on his mind

I don't have your insight into time in prison, but I think he will be fine.

Zaro   
11 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

And other races dont get old?  Shut the fuck up femanzi whore

Millennials  gonna be even more numerous than the boomers.  And they think quite differently  about race.  And capitalism 

maineman   
9 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

why would you think that he would be fine in prison?

Zaro   
8 minutes ago, ConservativeUprising3 said:

Nah.  He's a scrawny  little dude.  He ain't gonna be fine

maineman   
Just now, Zaro said:

Nah.  He's a scrawny  little dude.  He ain't gonna be fine

bingo.  he'll be a toothless prison wife within a fortnight.

Zaro   
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

bingo.  he'll be a toothless prison wife within a fortnight.

He looks no older than me.  They gonna charge him with a hate crime.  His life is ruined

35 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Millennials  gonna be even more numerous than the boomers.  And they think quite differently  about race.  And capitalism 

And they dont vote, hahaha

Zaro   
5 minutes ago, Veritas101 said:

And they dont vote, hahaha

You don't  know shit

He should just say they were throwing rocks at him and brandishing weapons.   He might be able to separate himself from the protesters and claim he was there for other reasons - then feared for his life so he stepped on it.   It might result in aggravated manslaughter or some lesser penalty that doesn't carry a life sentence.   Also his lawyer should claim any jury in that area is prejudiced by the media coverage.  

I am sure some Aryan prison gang will take steps to keep him safe while his case goes through every possible appeal.