Phoenix68

So....WHEN DOES TRUMP APOLOGIZE FOR CHARLOTTESVILLE???

shintao   
21 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

What makes you believe Byrd's apology was "sincere”, harry?   

Byrd lied in the apology.   

In my view, that negates the notion it was sincere.  

Yep, now tell us about the Trent Lott apology.:D

shintao   
On 8/13/2017 at 9:49 AM, neue regel said:

It is clear my liberal friends are trying to connect dots where none exist. Not too dissimilar to Trump making a joke about Russia finding Hillary's 30,000 emails. 

Hiding behind the Tramp excuses I see. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is all his fucking remarks jokes, and he is new and doesn't know any better, and on and on with your fucking bullshit lies. Be a fucking man and live in reality. That fucking tramp has never told a joke, and as a dignified president, should NOT be the ass clown of America or our bumbling idiot in charge. Did you vote for an comedy clown or someone to represent this nation, who can tell you one fucking time without changing his mind a minute, a day, a month later. Be a man, not a coward who makes excuses. You people people make me fucking sick. You are letting this assclown drag you down in the puke and gutter of America. You are better than that.

57 minutes ago, shintao said:

Hiding behind the Tramp excuses I see. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is all his fucking remarks jokes, and he is new and doesn't know any better, and on and on with your fucking bullshit lies. Be a fucking man and live in reality. That fucking tramp has never told a joke, and as a dignified president, should NOT be the ass clown of America or our bumbling idiot in charge. Did you vote for an comedy clown or someone to represent this nation, who can tell you one fucking time without changing his mind a minute, a day, a month later. Be a man, not a coward who makes excuses. You people people make me fucking sick. You are letting this assclown drag you down in the puke and gutter of America. You are better than that.

I agree his style is way, way too casual, informal, undignified for my tastes. By a mile. However, I don't believe he ever gave a nod to violence....especially like we saw last weekend. 

1 hour ago, shintao said:

Yep, now tell us about the Trent Lott apology.

I see there is no point trying to deal with you rationally.    I'm not going to defend Trent Lott.   I don't like the man because he was GOPe to the core.   Just a statist.    He even told David Schippers in regards to the Clinton impeachment that "you're not gonna dump this garbage on us."   He was referring to credible accusations of perjury, bribery, blackmail, rape and selling out America to the Communist Chinese.  He didn't want to do anything to "rock the boat".  You scratch his back, he'd scratch yours.   But I will say this.  He did in fact apologize:  http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/12/09/lott.comment/   .   He said/wrote:  "A poor choice of words conveyed to some the impression that I embraced the discarded policies of the past," Lott said. "Nothing could be further from the truth, and I apologize to anyone who was offended by my statement."   And said "My comments were not an endorsement of his positions of over 50 years ago, but of the man and his life."   And he said his remarks were "insensitive" and that he regretted "reopening old wounds and hurting so many Americans." He even apologized on Black Entertainment Television and promised to use his position to help push through legislation that would benefit minorities.   Senate Democratic leader Tom Daschle, apparently believed Lott did not intend for his comments to be interpreted as racist because he said  "There are a lot of times when he and I go to the mike and would like to say things we meant to say differently, and I'm sure this is one of those cases for him as well," Daschle said.   Just saying ...