Jump to content

Trump* supporters


Zaro

Recommended Posts

Trump* supporters followers

NOW this is an OP I would like to edit!! These dudes are way past being supporters they follow blindly lol

 

Bet they will bump into that great wall of America..cursplat!!  meowth.gif

 

The Cons are sure in low profile mode..whole bunch of new crap and we getz crickets from them FINALLY :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I LOVE THE UNEDUCATED...I WON WITH THE UNEDUCATED"



Comrade personreal
'Trump is the best president in US history of the solar system'



MidnightMax
"THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE HIGHEST APPROVAL RATING PRESIDENTS OF ALL TIMES!!



skans
I've been in a couple survival bunkers. There is no way you and your gang of homies are going to break into one. Nor do you have any idea where tunnels leading to and from the bunker go to. So, while you are being watched when within range of a private bunker, you have no idea what the occupants of that bunker have in store for you. I'm not an expert on bunkers, but at least I've been inside two to see how they work and how they are constructed.

I can't wait to read what you have to say about bunkers...........from your own experience.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skans

All Republicans and All Conservatives better arm themselves to the teeth. Buy everything you want or may need now while we have a reprieve from dingbat Democrat gun and ammo bans. Then, you better get all the quality training you can possibly obtain which should include:

1. Defensive handgun training
2. Offensive combat training
3. Drive-by shooting - how to avoid them; how to use them as an offensive tactic
4. Militia and group combat training
5. Target Identification and speed training;
6. Defense of Home, Car, Person and how to handle the law.

If you still don't believe we are in a civil war, there is no helping you. Gun-Up. Train-Up. Godspeed.


native
I 2nd that
Get armed
Get some body armor



SKOOBYDOO..(May 2007)
'If Iraq didn't attack America on 9-11, who did? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

These dudes are way past being supporters they follow blindly

 

And what do you think you were doing with the Clintons and Obama?   You've got a very selective memory, miniEmpress.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

The Cons are sure in low profile mode..whole bunch of new crap and we getz crickets from them FINALLY :)

And there is an avalanche of new shit in the pipeline.

 

Manafort's home just raided by the FBI... flynn, trump jr., and kushner must be shitting bricks.  They are next. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy I voted for Trump.....

 

Illegals being deported...

Unemployment the lowest in 16 years...

One million less on food stamps....

Wall Street at record highs....

 

Great stuff!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zaro said:

That bunch of angry yahoos  and their unhinged orange leader were gonna make America great again

 

LOL

 

*illegitimate 

Fatgirl America became great again the minute Obama moved out of the White House. The only angry people here are you and the rest of the loser's that voted for Hillary. Please stop trying to blame the right for what you morons do best.

 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Benson..

Maybe if you can focus on what policies of Trump are so upsetting we can have a civil debate....?

 

Immigration?

Wanting a better healthcare bill?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Z09 said:

I'm happy I voted for Trump.....

 

Illegals being deported...

Unemployment the lowest in 16 years...

One million less on food stamps....

Wall Street at record highs....

 

Great stuff!

Yep all the things' democrats hate right???

 


Democrat's= Dumb, Defecators of BS, Delude, Delusional, Delirious, Demented, Destroy, Distract, Divide, Despots, Dictators.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

Yep all the things' democrats hate right???

 


Democrat's= Dumb, Defecators of BS, Delude, Delusional, Delirious, Demented, Destroy, Distract, Divide, Despots, Dictators.
 

 

I don't understand how they can be so upset over these numbers...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Benson..

Maybe if you can focus on what policies of Trump are so upsetting we can have a civil debate....?

 

Immigration?

Wanting a better healthcare bill?

 

Don't even go there Z09. He so full of hate for the right he can't even take a shit without fucking it up and getting it all over himself!!!! Not only that he lies his ass off.

 

benson13- 08/13/2011 09:32:32 AM (#15 of 16)
besides trying to tear down
opponents, what is your party good
at???

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zaro said:

That bunch of angry yahoos  and their unhinged orange leader were gonna make America great again

 

LOL

 

*illegitimate 

 

Let go of your hate and accept Jesus into your life.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ducatirider said:

And there is an avalanche of new shit in the pipeline.

 

Manafort's home just raided by the FBI... flynn, trump jr., and kushner must be shitting bricks.  They are next. 

And that's exactly what it is Shit and more BullShit than anyone can handle.

 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...