Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimsouth

Left Over Pork Roast Recipes

Mince the leftover pork. Add minced garlic (to taste), salt and pepper.

Make dumplings (i.e. ravioli or agnolotti or vareniki or pierogi or kreplach) using the ground pork as the filling, boil them. Eat them as is, or in soup, or fried with onions, or make a sauce.

Reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierogi

Pierogi_z_cebulk%C4%85.jpg

Make dumplings (i.e. ravioli or agnolotti or vareniki or pierogi or kreplach) using the ground pork as the filling, boil them. Eat them as is, or in soup, or fried with onions, or make a sauce.

Reference:

I have a Bosh dough making machine, so effortless to make the dough. I tape freezer paper with the shiny side up with masking tape, to a table top, for rolling the dough. Easy clean up.

You guys got such interesting lives.

I detect sarcasm.

As someone once said, "If you can't eat it or f**k it, piss on it."

Cooking is interesting. I enjoy cooking as much as I enjoy skydiving. 4th of July, a night skydive.

Cooking is interesting. I enjoy cooking as much as I enjoy skydiving. 4th of July, a night skydive.

That is true. I cranked out some really interesting stuff

Reference:

Looks great, Ummmmmmmmmmm

I have 3 pork roast in the freezer I need to cook..It is just me and 1 will feed me for 2 weeks :P I too am very tired of pork and rice..I use the rice o roni packs blan as shit.

I like gravies and sauces but I also hate doing dishes :P So I like stupid simple.

This suace sounds yummy..

Pour off excess fat from the tin. Add stock to the tin, then stir to incorporate meat juices and sticky bits at the bottom. Pour through a sieve into a small pan. Add mustard, honey and thyme, plus juices from the resting meat. Stir and simmer for 5 mins until starting to turn syrupy. Serve alongside the pork.

• 2kg pork
    pork.jpg?itok=qx3IxWW9
    loin bone in, fat scored
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
    olive-oil.jpg?itok=n4dxcprV
  • 100ml hot chicken stock
  • 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
  • 1 tbsp clear honey
    honey.jpg?itok=7sFDl0zl
  • 1 tsp finely chopped thyme leaves

I like gravies and sauces but I also hate doing dishes :P So I like stupid simple.

You need a dishwasher.

Didn't you say your live in Sarasota? There's a German food store there, they make really good sausages and have lots of other stuff too. This place, Geier's. http://geiers-sausage.com/

I'd go there but I make my own sausages, and it's far.

You need a dishwasher.

Didn't you say your live in Sarasota? There's a German food store there, they make really good sausages and have lots of other stuff too. This place, Geier's. http://geiers-sausage.com/

It's a online Metzgerei

Volunteers welcomed :)

Get a little dog. My dachsen Horstie used to be a dishwasher

You need a dishwasher.

It's a online Metzgerei

They have a physical store too.

They're really good. If I didn't make my own sausage, most of it frozen, I'd go there occasionally. It's about 80 minutes drive from my door, but probably longer since my wife and I would be chatting.

Get a little dog. My dachsen Horstie used to be a dishwasher

My toy precleans mine :D

They have a physical store too.

They're really good. If I didn't make my own sausage, most of it frozen, I'd go there occasionally. It's about 80 minutes drive from my door, but probably longer since my wife and I would be chatting.

If they make their stuff the German way it is good. I never had such good cold cuts in such a variety in my life. And Middle3, that saves on dishes too. Just wash your hands afterwards

My toy precleans mine :D

You got a dachsen? Mine got abducted. By a sex trafficking ring I think. He would do pillows and legs and what else he could find

Nah toy phantom poodle..this is an older pic My Boston boy is gone buy lil Fae is still going strong :) Great dishwasher the two of them. :P

4_Picture_051_1.jpg

pork_tenderloin_fajitas_hr-300x235.jpgKinda like fajitas only using pork

Around here, it is shredded & reheated the next day for tacos. My favorite. :)

Nah toy phantom poodle..this is an older pic My Boston boy is gone buy lil Fae is still going strong :) Great dishwasher the two of them. :P

4_Picture_051_1.jpg

Whatever possessed you to have a piggy pet?

Around here, it is shredded & reheated the next day for tacos. My favorite. :)

Whatever possessed you to have a piggy pet?

My baby..cocker spaniel died and I was crushed, she was my baby..everyone said get another but I could not. Then one day I saw a sign..miniature pot bellies 50 bucks!! So I stopped and I was like WTF!! they act just like puppies lol So I brought my boy home..he lived for 23 years :) When he died I bought a gun because he was my security system..He was a house pig all 350 lbs... miniature my ass :)

This was cute too Mothers name Ms Piggy

Father's name Magnum PIG

My baby..cocker spaniel died and I was crushed, she was my baby..everyone said get another but I could not. Then one day I saw a sign..miniature pot bellies 50 bucks!! So I stopped and I was like WTF!! they act just like puppies lol So I brought my boy home..he lived for 23 years :) When he died I bought a gun because he was my security system..He was a house pig all 350 lbs... miniature my ass :)

This was cute too Mothers name Ms Piggy

Father's name Magnum PIG

Need a lifelong pet, get a McCaw. They eat light, kinda messy, great conversationalists, and live 150 years - pass down to the next generation in your will. Not to good if you have nerve problems, or wanting to put one piece of anything in your mouth without sharing it with the bird. But they are cool, used to take mine to the bar, get him drunk, bring him home, girls would follow me home to see the bird, all's good. hahaha