Sign in to follow this  
native

People's Party and Bernie

native   

The more political parties the better

I'm all for choice

But do you really want something called the People's Party to have a war hawk like Bernie leading it?

Isn't there anybody not willing to support illegal war that can be the figurehead of this party?

I realize the People's Party hasnt been formed yet

There isn't any official party platform that I'm aware of

But if you really want to create a party that stands with The People you won't be able to do that with Bernie the war hawk Sanders as the leader or figurehead

I'm all for choice

But do you really want something called the People's Party to have a war hawk like Bernie leading it?

Isn't there anybody not willing to support illegal war that can be the figurehead of this party?

But if you really want to create a party that stands with The People you won't be able to do that with Bernie the war hawk Sanders as the leader or figurehead

that's a shame

Skans   
Wait...Sanders is a commie with direct ties to Moscow....

Yes. But, it's ok when Communists have direct links to Moscow. What's not ok is when Capitalists have no links to Moscow. That is unacceptable and must be investigated!

Yes. But, it's ok when Communists have direct links to Moscow. What's not ok is when Capitalists have no links to Moscow. That is unacceptable and must be investigated!

blah blah

I'm all for choice

I just want to know one thing...

Will Phoenix call them the People'sbaggers?

native   

Lol phoenix won't know what to do

Follow Bernie hawk

Follow the DNC

Mind blown

Lol

But this party will fail if they roll with phony ass punks like sanders

Straight up hawk

But slick about it so his little followers refuse to even look at his war record

Fuck Bernie

Fuck the "People's" Party if they go with this crusty asshole Bernie

native   

Ole Bernie supported the Kosovo war

Vote to oppose Afghanistan war?

Nope he didn't

He also votes to fund Iraq and Afghanistan wars

I could go on

native   

What's the platform gonna be?

Can't be anti war if they want Bernie hawk

Mr international coalition

Lol

Fuck man, how do people fall for his bullshit

Skans   

What was wrong with the Afghanistan war, Native? Are you suggesting that we should have taken it up the ass from the Taliban with no retaliation?

a war hawk like Bernie???????????????????

say what??????????????????????????????????

Rolfol! :lol: Native's been hitting the bong early today, apparently. Yeah, according to him, Bernie's all about starting wars!! :rolleyes:

Also Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

evince   

what are bernies ties to Russia you idiots?

and the DNC has deep talent in like your republican party

trumpy cant even fill the positions needed to run this country

your bench is empty dudes

and now you have been DEEP ROOTED

Skans   
Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

He's way too old to start a 3rd party. And, he's way too much of a patsy for the Democrat insiders. Hillary cut his balls off in the Primaries and he offered up his left nipple as a consolation prize.

evince   

Rolfol! Native's been hitting the bong early today, apparently.

Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

well I guess he wont run again then

the Democratic party wont likely let him USE us again

He's way too old to start a 3rd party. And, he's way too much of a patsy for the Democrat insiders. Hillary cut his balls off in the Primaries and he offered up his left nipple as a consolation prize.

he is NOT a democrat

he never has been

What was wrong with the Afghanistan war, Native? Are you suggesting that we should have taken it up the ass from the Taliban with no retaliation?

Sixteen years and a trillions of dollars worth of retaliation? Wtf? Osama is dead.

Skans   
he is NOT a democrat

he never has been

Bernie most certainly is a Democrat. He can't run in the Dem primaries without being a registered Democrat. He's a sackless, spineless, left-nippleless Democrat.

Sixteen years and a trillions of dollars worth of retaliation? Wtf? Osama is dead.

I happen to agree that 16 years is too long. If we had gone into Afghanistan and turned the place to uninhabitable glass in 20 seconds, that would have been perfectly fine with me. Bush's and Obama's liberal approach to that war is the real problem. When we go to war, we need to go for complete annihilation of the enemy. No Holds Barred.

Wait...Sanders is a commie with direct ties to Moscow....

He has no ties to Moscow. :rolleyes:

Bush's and Obama's liberal approach to that war is the real problem. When we go to war, we need to go for complete annihilation of the enemy. No Holds Barred.

I have no problem with annihilating the enemy. It's the annihilation of innocent civilians that pisses me off. It's unacceptable and does nothing but create more terrorists.

evince   

Bernie most certainly is a Democrat. He can't run in the Dem primaries without being a registered Democrat. He's a sackless, spineless, left-nippleless Democrat.

go look at his wiki page

HE NEVER REGISTERED DEM

he merely used the party to run

Skans   

From Wikipedia:

Starting in November 2015, in connection with his presidential campaign, Sanders announced that not only was he running as a Democrat, but that he would run as a Democrat in future elections. When challenged by Clinton about his party commitment, he said, "Of course I am a Democrat and running for the Democratic nomination." During the campaign, news sources often referred to him as a Democrat.

When you say "he is NOT a democrat, he never has been a Democrat", either you are a liar. Or Bernie Sanders is a liar. Which is it?

What happened to his left nipple?

After Wasserman-Schultz cut off his balls, he cut off his own left nipple and sacrificed it as a loyalty oath to the Democrat Party. Basically, Bernie cried while he was getting shafted up the ass, but still begged for more.

Bernie is not going to run on any third party platform in a national election. He is far too bright to do that.

It is not necessary for men to have a left nipple. In fact, men do not require nipples at all.

From Wikipedia:

Starting in November 2015, in connection with his presidential campaign, Sanders announced that not only was he running as a Democrat, but that he would run as a Democrat in future elections. When challenged by Clinton about his party commitment, he said, "Of course I am a Democrat and running for the Democratic nomination." During the campaign, news sources often referred to him as a Democrat.

When you say "he is NOT a democrat, he never has been a Democrat", either you are a liar. Or Bernie Sanders is a liar. Which is it?

After Wasserman-Schultz cut off his balls, he cut off his own left nipple and sacrificed it as a loyalty oath to the Democrat Party. Basically, Bernie cried while he was getting shafted up the ass, but still begged for more.

Bernie became a Democrat for the primaries. He withdrew from the Democratic party at the convention. He was a Democrat when he ran for the nomination; he switched back to Independent when Hillary was named the nominee.

native   

Rolfol! :lol: Native's been hitting the bong early today, apparently. Yeah, according to him, Bernie's all about starting wars!! :rolleyes:

Also Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

is that all you can do?

Lol

Sorry but everything I said about Bernie hawk is on record

That isn't even all of his war mongering

I like how you don't deny it but just act as if he didn't support what he supported

What's wrong rollingrock?

I'm sorry he is a pro war scumbag

I wish he wasn't

But he is

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this