Fallopian

Democrats are the new MCCarthys'

Are you now or have you ever been in contact with a Russian? Do the Democrats know how horrible they are making them selves look? Do they even care? The only difference is Joe MCCarthy was right (even if he went too far). The democrats are not.

Are you now or have you ever been in contact with a Russian? Do the Democrats know how horrible they are making them selves look? Do they even care? The only difference is Joe MCCarthy was right (even if he went too far). The democrats are not.

What are you babbling about?

Hex2   

Russian collusion with Trump? don't know if Trump went that far,

But, It's beginning to look like he was naive and being used without being aware of what was going on.

He's certainly not smart enough to know if he is or was being played..

Either way he's not presidential material.

Russian collusion with Trump? don't know if Trump went that far,

But, It's beginning to look like he was naive and being used without being aware of what was going on.

He's certainly not smart enough to know if he is or was being played..

Either way he's not presidential material.

Trump is neither naive nor stupid.

Hex2   

Trump is neither naive nor stupid.

I think he is in the political sense.

I think he is in the political sense.

Don't agree. By the way, people said Bill Clinton was smart about politics--and he got impeached.

slideman   

There are lots of claims about Russian hacking--which specifically are you skeptical about?

The claim that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the product to Wikileaks. The whole construct is down to a private company Crowdstrike, Which

1 Has a vested interest in scare stories about hacking and

2 has a founder, Alperovitch who is on the board of the Atlantic Council a rabid anti Russian org.

3 Crowdstrike's analysis is full of holes

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/20/the-gaping-holes-of-russia-gate/

The claim that Russia hacked the DNC and gave the product to Wikileaks. The whole construct is down to a private company Crowdstrike, Which

1 Has a vested interest in scare stories about hacking and

2 has a founder, Alperovitch who is on the board of the Atlantic Council a rabid anti Russian org.

3 Crowdstrike's analysis is full of holes

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/20/the-gaping-holes-of-russia-gate/

Just that? Or every single instance?

Trump is ignorant, arrogant and refuses to learn.

He does not give one shit about the American people or this nation, except when it serves to aggrandize himself.

His past performance at swindling and bilking people reveals his character of one who would make a deal with the Russians to borrow money for his failing businesses and he has also revealed himself to be a hedonist who would easily accede to orgies with Russian whores. The Russians would of course make him think he was getting free pussy, when in fact they were taking pictures of the entire thing,

Trump is the most amoral person we have ever had in the White House. He is as amoral as Dick Cheney, but not a tenth as clever and a real sucker for flattery.

Hex2   

Trump is ignorant, arrogant and refuses to learn.

He does not give one shit about the American people or this nation, except when it serves to aggrandize himself.

His past performance at swindling and bilking people reveals his character of one who would make a deal with the Russians to borrow money for his failing businesses and he has also revealed himself to be a hedonist who would easily accede to orgies with Russian whores. The Russians would of course make him think he was getting free pussy, when in fact they were taking pictures of the entire thing,

Trump is the most amoral person we have ever had in the White House. He is as amoral as Dick Cheney, but not a tenth as clever and a real sucker for flattery.

I have to agree with that.

Don't agree. By the way, people said Bill Clinton was smart about politics--and he got impeached.

But he stayed in office, didn't he? And he is generally regarded as a pretty good president, except for the Lewinsky affair, which was the result of a trap the GOP set for him that he failed to recognize and fell into.

There is a recent leak I'm not so sure about http://nypost.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-doc-details-russian-election-hacking-effort-report/

But there is little evidence the Russians hacked the DNC. Assange insists he did not get the material from the Russians.

That single instance aside, what did you make of Comey's testimony that Russia interfered with the US election?

But he stayed in office, didn't he? And he is generally regarded as a pretty good president, except for the Lewinsky affair, which was the result of a trap the GOP set for him that he failed to recognize and fell into.

You ignored the content of my post.

What are you babbling about?

Stuff

Really? So the whole "Trump campaign colluding with Russia" isn't McCarthyism?

You should read a history book sometime.

Exactly

Democrats go nuts when someone just happens to talk with someone from Russia, even though that republican spoke with other people from other countries at the same time.

That single instance aside, what did you make of Comey's testimony that Russia interfered with the US election?

You ignored the content of my post

I am not sure of what content you are referring to. I read what you posted,and then commented on Clinton.

You ignored the content of my post

I am not sure of what content you are referring to. I read what you posted,and then commented on Clinton.

I was responding to a post about being politically astute. You think being one of two presidents to be impeached makes him smart about politics?!

And he is generally regarded as a pretty good president, except for the Lewinsky affair, which was the result of a trap the GOP set for him that he failed to recognize and fell into.

What an utterly dishonest idiot you are, XO. But by all means, keep destroying your credibility. :D

I agree that Clinton should have known better that to fall for Lewinsky. Carter should have told Kissinger to go f*ck himself and then shut down the Tehran Embassy entirely. That was another trap. Kissinger has always worked for Big Oil (ie David Rockefeller & Exxon).

Clinton was smart enough to get the nomination despite being a Southerner from a hick state. The GOP has been into dirty tricks since the 1940's.

You ignored the content of my post.

Well, perhaps he's not a total idiot. :D

Golfboy   

Same thing that Obama did. They've always tried, but they've never been able to change a single vote.

Did you have a point?

What an utterly dishonest idiot you are, XO. But by all means, keep destroying your credibility. :D

What I say is entirely true. I am totally honest and smarter than you will ever be. You have no credibility whatever, loser. All you are is a giant pustule oozing Foxcrap, Rushturds and Trumpswill.

Clinton managed to get Hillary elected senator from NY, despite her not being a New Yorker. Then she was named Secretary of State, notable for a woman. And, of course she got the Democratic nomination and actually got nearly three more votes than her opponent.

How successful is Juniorbush, compared to that?

What I say is entirely true.

Right. Lewinsky is the only stain on Bill Clinton's spotless record and legacy. :rolleyes: