Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QuantumPhyzx

Would a full term Trump presidency lead to genocide?

I believe it's already begun. Look at what's happening in schools. Hate is becoming acceptable to even the young. Even who you would consider to be good decent people can become monsters when whipped into a nationalist frenzy. Doctors, bakers, and teachers became nazis. Remember that.

I believe it's already begun. Look at what's happening in schools. Hate is becoming acceptable to even the young. Even who you would consider to be good decent people can become monsters when whipped into a nationalist frenzy. Doctors, bakers, and teachers became nazis. Remember that.

Well we still have a choice..Complacency is what did in the German people..they let it happen. I do not take crap from any bullies at the grocery stores..and yes those lil old ladies can be mean but I get the "look" on my face and they back the F off. Same with driving..I get cut off and I can get super nasty fast..usually pimple poppers behind the wheel and I scare the crap out of them plus I have more insurance :D

I do not take crap in NHB and I do not take crap in the real world...at least I am consistent :P

We don't know if Trump's goal is progression down this list. But I agree with those who view him a sociopath. And with people around him like Bannon, it's not impossible. I believe even if Trump didn't intend it from the beginning, he would not be alarmed if it came to pass. But for such an outcome to transpire, a dictatorial takeover of the other branches of government would have to take place first.

It's a bad situation because Pence is waiting in the wings if Trump gets busted. But regressive and hateful as Pence is, there's a good chance he would not back such an extreme scenario.

We don't know if Trump's goal is progression down this list. But I agree with those who view him a sociopath. And with people around him like Bannon, it's not impossible. I believe even if Trump didn't intend it from the beginning, he would not be alarmed if it came to pass. But for such an outcome to transpire, a dictatorial takeover of the other branches of government would have to take place first.

It's a bad situation because Pence is waiting in the wings if Trump gets busted. But regressive and hateful as Pence is, there's a good chance he would not back such an extreme scenario.

I have seen Trump called a sociopath before and I don't see it at all. He is very self destructive and a narcissist. The two pretty much go together. These kind of personalities live for now..they have zero attention spans and planning is not in their realm of thought. Trump only got as far as he did because he had a boatload of cash all of his existence.

He is also a paranoid personality mostly due to the fact he is not what he has tried to convince people he is. He has always had minions and that is not getting him very far in this part of his life. He has no plan but figure out exactly who the puppet master is and then you will see the end game.

I think it is Bannon. Pence just came with the furniture.

For the Muslims, maybe Pence *might* be better. But he'd be worse to homosexuals, I think.

For the Muslims, maybe Pence *might* be better. But he'd be worse to homosexuals, I think.

I think you're correct, EvilFerret. Social conservatives really creep me out. Too many are bigots and homophobes who justify their prejudice under the guise of "religious freedom."

I believe you're right about homosexuals. But I doubt his imposition of religious morality would be limited to homosexuals. Pence would try to make abortion effectively illegal, morning after pill too. Maybe cohabitation prior to marriage.

If a teenager got pregnant, he'd probably prosecute their parents for allowing it, as sex offenders.

My mom and I had an argument about Pence and protesting. She was pissed off that students walked out of his commencement address as an organized act of protest. She sai, "They don't have to like him, but they should respect him. If you ever did that, I would be very upset with you." To which I replied, "Why mom? He doesn't respect *me* or people like me. (She knows I'm a lesbian.) He would send me to conversion therapy/ He'd make that possible without my consent, mom. He thinks I shouldn't even exist. How is that respecting me, and why should I ever give him the respect to listen to him when he feels that way about me?" She had no answer.

That's the thing about a lot of conservative 'regular people'. They just don't get it. They pay lip service to diversity, but they can't even envisage life fundamentally different from theirs. So they have no way of understanding what sort of danger Muslims, homosexuals, minorities, women.... are in from Trump, Pence, and their administration.

I believe you're right about homosexuals. But I doubt his imposition of religious morality would be limited to homosexuals. Pence would try to make abortion effectively illegal, morning after pill too. Maybe cohabitation prior to marriage.

If a teenager got pregnant, he'd probably prosecute their parents for allowing it, as sex offenders.

There are states today wanting to have women report miscarriages as deaths, funeral and everything. Of course men came up with this bull crap..many go to pee and there it goes..1-2 weeks in. Nature has its ways. Many women have no clue they are even prego, most just think they started their periods early.

Most of you are guys in here so I do not expect for you to get the gravity of this. It is very cruel to the woman. All because some purist backwards white dude says it should be so. Bet he is one strange kinked up mofo. These are the ones that push back on this stuff the most. But it is fine to call his wife Mother :huh:

Most of you are guys in here so I do not expect for you to get the gravity of this. It is very cruel to the woman. All because some purist backwards white dude says it should be so.

Some white men are capable of empathy. Some white women are arrogant and cruel. I know examples of both.

I think you should expect guys to understand what constitutes cruelty.

Sometimes I think that the repressive personality trait precedes adherence to religion. That someone who wants to control others takes on religion for that purpose, rather than that religion making them that way.

Sometimes good people take on religion and use it differently.

Maybe people are what they are, prior to acquisition of the myths.

Some white men are capable of empathy. Some white women are arrogant and cruel. I know examples of both.

I think you should expect guys to understand what constitutes cruelty.

Sometimes I think that the repressive personality trait precedes adherence to religion. That someone who wants to control others takes on religion for that purpose, rather than that religion making them that way.

Sometimes good people take on religion and use it differently.

Maybe people are what they are, prior to acquisition of the myths.

Many many..even most men in general are good it just seems to be the tools that are elected that are the self righteous ones. They claim they do it in the name of the Lord..but we all know that is not true. Same goes for anyone who, out of the gate, lets you know they are Born Again..makes me want to secure my wallet.

I think it is a basic need to be in control..by restricting what a woman can do with their own bodies is simply one of those controlling tools they use. Women are still considered second class citizens in society, do not kid yourself. This stuff is real and happens every day.

Is Pence one of those who will do anything to bring about Armageddon? There are some who are active and willing to destroy civilization so Christ will come as predicted in the Bible. They are willing to kill millions (billions?) to see their "religion" become world dominant. That would make Pence willing to destroy the world for his own goals. I am not saying he is, but asking the question, because he looks like he might be.

Is Pence one of those who will do anything to bring about Armageddon? There are some who are active and willing to destroy civilization so Christ will come as predicted in the Bible. They are willing to kill millions (billions?) to see their "religion" become world dominant. That would make Pence willing to destroy the world for his own goals. I am not saying he is, but asking the question, because he looks like he might be.

I found this..I take issue with anyone who claims to be "born again". I am like what skeletons are in your closet that made you have to start all over?? :huh:

5 faith facts about Mike Pence: A ‘born-again, evangelical Catholic’ By Emily McFarlan Miller and Kimberly Winston |

July 14, 2016

1. He was raised Catholic and later attended an evangelical megachurch.

2. He supported causes important to evangelicals as a congressman.

3. He clashed with the Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis over refugees.

4. He supports Israel.

5. He signed Indiana’s controversial “religious freedom” law.

Full article here:

http://religionnews.com/2016/07/14/5-faith-facts-on-mike-pence-a-born-again-evangelical-catholic/

I think as far as Armageddon goes Bannon is your man..he is worse, he does not want it on grounds of religion..he is just one nasty piece o work.

There is no such thing as a ‘born-again, evangelical Catholic’. Pence may say and think he is, but that term is not used in the Catholic church

Well if you look up his life history he too is a showman..talk radio host..go figure. Peas I guess.

that is sic. poetically, "Would a full term Trump presidency lead to genocide. " How savage such a topic on open mic night at a poets corner would reveal the history going way way back,

And

up until this very day.

It's almost callous, to think, this posit or to even post it.

To rule the day and not disclose the previous atrocities

that played themselves out one by another

It made me feel quite cloistered and swept the breath

from my lung to think

of the deep valleys of

such thoughts

that might sit

Peace!

Are you serious? Yes, Trump is definitely unusual but genocidal? No.

Historically, the genocidal process never begins with the intention of genocide until much later. Leaders don't get elected strictly with the intention to wipe out an entire population, it's a slow and gradual process that begins with language before it becomes action. Just because Trump doesn't intend for genocide to occur doesn't mean he won't ultimately cause it to happen.

Absolutely. In my opinion it is practically guaranteed. What would stop him? The checks and balances are gone. Will he send bombs to Qatar today? Will he demand health care for millions be eliminated resulting in at least hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths? Will he take our tax dollars to destroy our clean water, thereby killing many? No one knows what his next scam will be? Dumping billions of dollars worth of WMDs onto hot spots is certainly a sign of being willing to allow millions to die because of his actions. The longer Trump is in office, the more likely genocide becomes. How many people will die from the US pulling out of the Paris Accord?

Historically, the genocidal process never begins with the intention of genocide until much later. Leaders don't get elected strictly with the intention to wipe out an entire population, it's a slow and gradual process that begins with language before it becomes action. Just because Trump doesn't intend for genocide to occur doesn't mean he won't ultimately cause it to happen.

Using this logic you could call anyone who is newly elected genocidal.

Absolutely. In my opinion it is practically guaranteed. What would stop him? The checks and balances are gone. Will he send bombs to Qatar today? Will he demand health care for millions be eliminated resulting in at least hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths? Will he take our tax dollars to destroy our clean water, thereby killing many? No one knows what his next scam will be? Dumping billions of dollars worth of WMDs onto hot spots is certainly a sign of being willing to allow millions to die because of his actions. The longer Trump is in office, the more likely genocide becomes. How many people will die from the US pulling out of the Paris Accord?

Trump isn't a King.

Using this logic you could call anyone who is newly elected genocidal.

Trump isn't a King.

No, you can't, because the logic strictly follows 10 steps. Trump has already gotten the ball rolling on the first 4, as illustrated above.

The only way you could use this same process on a 'new elect' is if they were to go after a group of people the way Trump went over Muslims/immigrants at the beginning of his campaign trail.

No, you can't, because the logic strictly follows 10 steps. Trump has already gotten the ball rolling on the first 4, as illustrated above.

The only way you could use this same process on a 'new elect' is if they were to go after a group of people the way Trump went over Muslims/immigrants at the beginning of his campaign trail.

Fine, you think you've made a case. I think you haven't.

1. CLASSIFICATION: Your link was from WaPo And Trump was talking about a religion, not a race.

2. SYMBOLIZATION: Your link was from hillaryclinton.com during her campaign against Trump. Yeah, I'm throwing this one out outright.

3. DISCRIMINATION: Wikipedia...enough said.

4. DEHUMANIZATION: Vox.com. This article was about Eric Trump, not Donald Trump.

Fine, you think you've made a case. I think you haven't.

1. CLASSIFICATION: Your link was from WaPo And Trump was talking about a religion, not a race.

2. SYMBOLIZATION: Your link was from hillaryclinton.com during her campaign against Trump. Yeah, I'm throwing this one out outright.

3. DISCRIMINATION: Wikipedia...enough said.

4. DEHUMANIZATION: Vox.com. This article was about Eric Trump, not Donald Trump.

1. Classification doesn't need to be strictly based on race, classification classifies a GROUP. A religious denomination is a group.

2. that article is talking about the Symbol of PEPE the Frog, who cares what website it's hosted on? Look at the CONTENT of the ARTICLE, not where it's hosted. (btw i think this comment betrays your true conservative political leaning, you shouldn't be in here)

3. Did you bother reading the contents of the wikipedia article? It's the executive order for the travel ban. A presidential decree and proclimination singling out a group of people (based on the president's rhetoric) for discrimination.

4. Again, Eric Trump is a party of his dad's administration's image. He is dehumanizing an entire group of people with his 'hate speech' and is just repeating what he, his father, and his father's circle have repeated ad nauseam.

I think I've laid out a pretty decent argument considering there's still 6 steps of criteria left to fill.

1. Classification doesn't need to be strictly based on race, classification classifies a GROUP. A religious denomination is a group.

2. So now we see who the conservative is, you shouldn't be in here. And that article is talking about the Symbol of PEPE the Frog, who cares what website it's hosted on? Look at the CONTENT of the ARTICLE, not where it's hosted.

3. Did you bother reading the contents of the wikipedia article? It's the executive order for the travel ban. A presidential decree and proclimination singling out a group of people (based on the president's rhetoric) for discrimination.

4. Again, Eric Trump is a party of his dad's administration's image. He is dehumanizing an entire group of people with his 'hate speech' and is just repeating what he, his father, and his father's circle have repeated ad nauseam.

I think I've laid out a pretty decent argument.

From this and other examples, voyeur, we see that your ideas are mostly Conservative. This sub-forum is for those left of center only. Please confine your posting on this site outside of the Liberal's Only Room.