WillFranklin

So Who Are We Going To Support In 2020?

I think a combination ticket of Al Franken and Sally Yates would be great. She would be one great presidential or vice presidential candidate due to her respect for and her belief in the constitution.

That's my dream ticket.

Some others (e.g. Bludog) mentioned single payer health insurance is necessary. I agree, and it's high time for it. We need a good explainer to convince poor stupid people that it would be good for them, and that they should vote for it.

It would be good for entrepreneurs: they wouldn't need to stay in a job for the insurance. They could start a business any time. Therefore, good for the economy.

Yes I hope it does. The Nevada Republican Senator is already having second thoughts about the Republican health care bill.

It appears to me we are going to support Trump. Unless we push for open fair and honest elections we will get Trump. The democrats appear to not care that Putin put Trump in office.

And I think it is time to call Republican Senators and tell them to vote NO on the Republican Health Care Bill.

I sent messages to both of my Republican Senators and told them to vote NO on the health care bill if it makes those changes to Medicaid.

This new software sucks. You can't even find your old content. When you search your content it only shows your content since the upgrade.

On 7/18/2017 at 7:55 PM, WillFranklin said:

This new software sucks. You can't even find your old content. When you search your content it only shows your content since the upgrade.

I agree. 

54 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I agree. 

my first time here since the change. have to get used to it for sure. BTW , back in 2001 there was a great great board, it was put out by PBS and was fantastically easy to navigate. 

It was well managed and absolutely used by a large group of folks. Helped us all get past the GW Bush years it did! And oh yes, even Al Franken would chime in from time to time - with real funny off the cuff shit.

Anyway, one day it was gone. Then it came back with a horrible format, and you needed to sign in through Facebook. 

Peace!

kasich's the best the right has, if you want someone who can bend a bit from their ideology, he will the most. Used to think it was John McCain, he dropped out after GWB's machine cancelled him out and he fell on his sword for them. Not that I would have voted for either John, then or now. But I do look forward to a time when we can as a country not relinquish our precious bodily fluids to smite the best pragmatic orgasm possible,

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: 30 Hot Pictures

I mean, you just never know...

Peace!

I would love to see a Warren/Franken I think it would be unstoppable.  I think she is an inspiration and he has the guts to do the dirty work

On 6/4/2017 at 9:25 PM, WillFranklin said:

I think we need an exciting candidate to unseat Trump in 2020. Who do you think that could be? Sherrod Brown from Ohio? Joe Biden?

Trump should be vulnerable. But we might be making a mistake if we put Hillary up against him again.

To early yet. 

5 minutes ago, skews13 said:

To early yet. 

Yeah. But I do feel that it will be here before we know it. In 2013 we already knew Hillary would be running in 2016.

Midterms are coming up and the filing beings in a few months. So we should concentrate on taking back the House and holding on to the thin margin in the Senate.

We need to abandon Hillary.  She is NOT a liberal.  She is an opportunist.  Look at what she ran on in 2008 vs. 2016.  Sure, it's an 8 year span, but I'd rather stick with someone who has preached the same thing for 20 years rather than switching it up to get votes.  That, and she is not friendly to the AA community.  She panders to us (a photo op at a chicken and Waffle House, come on!!) 

She is not what our movement needs.  We will loose again if she is the nominee.  Sanders was a breath of fresh air.