WillFranklin

So Who Are We Going To Support In 2020?

Don't get me wrong. I would vote for Bernie. But I would prefer a younger candidate with the same ideas and talent.

I truly love Bernie, he reminds so much of what I grew up with friends, teachers, etc.

We lost because a good portion of the middle who votes Dem flipped for Trump after hearing his promises who to Trump's credit seemed to suit everyone, healthcare, draining swamps etc. How quickly they found all that to be lies, heck I even fell for some of it.

The second biggest factor is we lost the black and people of brown skin vote, many of whom who just seemed to lose interest.

One thing we are really up against is that conservative whites are some voting motherfuckers and will show up at the polls with their legs cut off. Blacks Ahh not so much, sorry for that racist sounding statement but the numbers don't lie. We have to stop running pure white candidates.

Candidates are like produce at the grocery store. The fruit has to look perfect and be a perfect shape but yet is has no smell or taste. People in general shop with their eyes. A totally new face..sadly most likely a man needs to emerge..and fast time is running short for a noobie.

As a society we are controlled by what we are told we should think on TV and Americans are basically lazy as a whole when it comes to sorting out their own thoughts. We tend to have someone else tell us how it is and who we should choose and why actually. Religion is run the same way.

• I don't want to wait a couple of years to correct the voting frauds. If we wait a couple of years, more criminals will be in office and we will have done nothing to correct the situation.

I agree we need to stop the Republican cheating now! And if we can prove they are cheating it will hurt them at the polls.

All the evidence is there, readily available. The question is will it be covered up, ignored, or ruled mute by the courts. I have no confidence in the supposed checks and balances. They have proven repeatedly they have no power. Look at the long list of horrific crimes by Nixon covered up. At least Nixon resigned. Then we had Reagan with a longer list, yet not even a whimper of an investigation. Then bush pushed his crimes in our faces, obvious criminality without any consideration of any kind of legal action. Now we have Trump, with no checks and balances at all. What do you think he is going to do? Collude with the Russians? How about if we have the guy who covered up 9/11 act to cover up Russia selecting our politicians.

I keep wondering why we never hear the question: "Why do the Russians work so hard to give up republican politicians?"

All the evidence is there, readily available. The question is will it be covered up, ignored, or ruled mute by the courts. I have no confidence in the supposed checks and balances. They have proven repeatedly they have no power. Look at the long list of horrific crimes by Nixon covered up. At least Nixon resigned. Then we had Reagan with a longer list, yet not even a whimper of an investigation. Then bush pushed his crimes in our faces, obvious criminality without any consideration of any kind of legal action. Now we have Trump, with no checks and balances at all. What do you think he is going to do? Collude with the Russians? How about if we have the guy who covered up 9/11 act to cover up Russia selecting our politicians.

I keep wondering why we never hear the question: "Why do the Russians work so hard to give up republican politicians?"

Maybe because they are blinded by the Russian way of thinking...that and Greed plus power. I think the GOP really has lil scruples and an easy target that would divert the evidence of another cheat scam.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts) - Would love to see it happen, but doubt it does.

former VP Joe Biden (Delaware) - No thanks. He'll be 78 in 2020.

former Sec. State Hillary Clinton (New York) - She shouldn't even consider running again at this point.

Sen. Sherrod Brown (Ohio) - Can't say I know much about him.

Sen. Cory Booker (New Jersey) - I really hope not, I'd have real trouble voting for him. Even against the likes of Donald Trump. And if I have trouble voting for him, you know the hardcore Sanders supporters probably will too.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota) - Don't know much about her.. but if she can make a name for herself in the next 4 years she might be a good choice.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (New York) - Another one I wouldn't mind seeing, though she has a bit of a conservative record during her time in the state govt iirc.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (New York) - No thanks.

Gov. Jerry Brown (California) - Too old.

Gov. Jay Inslee (Washington) - Never heard of him.

Gov. John Hickenlooper(Colorado) - Way too moderate.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe (Virginia) - As a Virginian... no thanks.

Sen. Mark Warner (Virginia) - See: Terry McAuliffe

Sen. Al Franken (Minnesota) - I like him a lot, but I'd rather see someone a little younger run. I don't think he's interested anyway.

Sen. Kamala Harris (California)- Doesn't have much of a record. Might hurt her that she doesn't think cops should have to wear body cameras.

Sen. Chris Murphy (Connecticut) - Know nothing about him.

Joseph Kennedy III (Massachusetts)- Who?

Gov. Steve Bullock (Montana)- Who?

Mark Cuban - Billionaire vs Billionaire. No thanks.

Bernie Sanders - Will be too old.

Katy Perry - Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse Are you ready for? Ready for? A perfect storm? Perfect storm? Cause once you're mine Once you're mine There's no going back

Of the ones you mentioned, I like Al Franken. But I'd prefer Sally Yates.

If the Democratic ticket was Comey/Yates or Yates/Comey, and they ran on a "clean up crime" platform, and could sell it as a boon for the economy, they'd win.

And the first thing they should do is investigate and imprison Jared Kushner and his entire mafia family. Maybe they could get Chris Christie to help with that since he had some experience in that regard, and a grudge.

Do any of you know Sherrod Brown the Senator from Ohio?

He'd be good - but we need to do more than elect a president. A good president whomever might be chosen would need to be pushed a great deal and on a continual ... certainly we must know

Peace!

Hey, why not my good buddy Al? Al Franken is true and patient and a hard worker who studied government at Harvard graduating cum laude (top 25% of his class) - and he's funny which is I think a necessary trait to have! He's a guy who held Paul Wellstone in very high regard/ used to have a political radio show where almost weekly he would chew the fat with Norman Ornstein - and it was grand (GOP/ what)!

51R9an+8EwL._AC_US218_.jpg

I think a Franken/Yates ticket would be great. Both have high integrity.

I like the sound of that one as well..New blood but not too new with good records. We need someone sharp and quick on their feet..Frankin is. Yates brings legal strength.

We need somebody young and exciting to contrast with old gloomy Trump.

actually/ we need someone with a brain, who isn't a narcissist sexist, someone who can think about people more than them self. We need someone who is not a fucking liar - and there has to be millions of those / but who the hell would want to take the job / And only for the right reasons?

I wouldn't much care about their age. But I do care about so much as I'm sure you do too!

Peace!

If we don't go brown we will go down. Dems have to bring up a candidate soon and he has to be of Latino decent or better yet a Black Latino.

Last election Hillary caused black Americans to stay home. Alot of our Latino base voted fuckin Trump. Millinials had the wind knocked out of them after the Dems used super delegates to put out the Bernie fire.

Although I have yet to really hear how articulate Dwayne Johnson is, physically he is exactly what we need and who knows if him being able to put together a sentence really matters anymore.

Lilly white faces are a turnoff and considered the establishment enemy of too many of the groups that Dems need to win the presidency today.