28 minutes ago, laripu said:

In any modern rational society, the portion of the population that are stupid are marginalized and low-status.

In societies in which the stupid have control, they maintain control through loyalty to a leader who allows and even encourages violence and intimidation by the stupid to keep the rest of society under their control.

Examples: Stalin's Russia, Hitler's Germany, theocratic Iran, Putin's Russia, Saddam Hussein's Iraq, and the Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.

But not the United States. Not yet and probably never.

Impartial ... engaging with this being is wallowing in the dirt of the stupid. Best ignore.

You are probably correct but everybody has their moments of less than perfect rationality. 

22 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

You are probably correct but everybody has their moments of less than perfect rationality. 

Rationality is a good thing. :)

Let's examine Mein Kampf...

Apparently it dealt with:

1. AH's hatred of Judaism
  2. AH's hatred of Communism
  3. AH's desire to get more living space for Germans by enslaving and/or wiping out Slavs in Poland and Russia and the other Baltic states between Germany and Russia.

I think we can completely discredit #3. He should have figured out from Napoleon's example that this was going to be impossible because Russians were incredibly tough and used to a difficult life. He should have understood that such an action and the war it entailed was completely immoral. He didn't do either of these things because he was a deficient human being. Deficient in intelligence and deficient in empathy. I'm surprised it even needs to be said nowadays, but Hitler was a completely inferior person.

#2: Most people today agree that Communism is a failed system because it's easily corrupted. Any system will fail if it becomes corrupted, and we need to watch that closely here in America, because the current ruling idiot has that kind of mentality. Our system is less easily corrupted than a Communist one, but nevertheless the danger is real and present. You get rid of Communism by having examples of non-corrupt societies that are good for people. Even China moved toward a capitalist style business model. In another 50 years they might have free-ish elections.

#1.

Well let's see. Jews are about 2% of Americans and 0.2% of the world population. And yet, from this Wikipedia page:

• 22% of all Nobel Prizes awarded globally.
  • Ashkenazi Jews have won more than one quarter of the Westinghouse Science prizes, the Turing Awards, and Fields Medals.
  • 54 percent of the world's chess champions have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
  • Among National Medal of Science recipients, 37 percent have Ashkenazi Jewish backgrounds.
  • 29 percent of U.S. Nobel Prize winners are of Ashkenazi Jewish origin.
  • 38 percent of American Nobel laureates in physics are of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
  • 42 percent of Nobel laureates in medicine or physiology are Ashkenazi Jews.
  • 28 percent of U.S. prize winners in chemistry are Ashkenazi Jewish Americans.
  • Ashkenazi Jews comprise 33 percent of the student body and faculty at Ivy League and other elite universities in the United States.[5]
  • 30 percent of the U.S. Supreme Court law clerks are Ashkenazi Jews.

From this page:

In hi-tech entrepreneurship, Jewish names include: Intel (Grove and Vadasz), Google (Brin and Page), Oracle (Ellison), Microsoft (Balmer), Dell (Dell), Qualcom (Jacobs), Facebook (Zuckerberg and Sandberg).

In finance, the names are legion: Goldman Sachs, Rothschild, Warburg, Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts, Wells Fargo, Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, and many more.

Almost all the various explanations for this are simultaneously true, except the chosen people nonsense. Jews are a group:

• whose Middle Ages religion and culture financially rewarded intellectual achievement (resulting in larger families for smarter people),
  • whose opportunities were limited to itinerant trading and finance (thereby financially rewarding linguistic ability and numeracy, again resulting in larger families for people who were good at those things),
  • who were persecuted in such a way that it disproportionately killed off those that weren't smart enough to see it coming,

If you have that, then you'll raise average IQ by about one tenth of 1 percent per generation. After 100 generations of 20 years each, you get a 10 point rise in IQ (SD 16), resulting in the above-mentioned levels of achievement. European Christians made Jews of European origin what they are.

Want to reverse that? Be inclusive and intermarry them to nothingness. That's happening and has been happening for many years in America.

One last thing... AH wanted European domination, and tried to kill off the group that had the highest level of achievement of any group. He got them personally motivated to help stop his plan. And they did.  Now that's just plain stupid, and AH was an idiot.

22 hours ago, laripu said:

Rationality is a good thing. :)

Let's examine Mein Kampf...

Apparently it dealt with:

1. AH's hatred of Judaism
  2. AH's hatred of Communism
  3. AH's desire to get more living space for Germans by enslaving and/or wiping out Slavs in Poland and Russia and the other Baltic states between Germany and Russia.

I think we can completely discredit #3. He should have figured out from Napoleon's example that this was going to be impossible because Russians were incredibly tough and used to a difficult life. He should have understood that such an action and the war it entailed was completely immoral. He didn't do either of these things because he was a deficient human being. Deficient in intelligence and deficient in empathy. I'm surprised it even needs to be said nowadays, but Hitler was a completely inferior person.

#2: Most people today agree that Communism is a failed system because it's easily corrupted. Any system will fail if it becomes corrupted, and we need to watch that closely here in America, because the current ruling idiot has that kind of mentality. Our system is less easily corrupted than a Communist one, but nevertheless the danger is real and present. You get rid of Communism by having examples of non-corrupt societies that are good for people. Even China moved toward a capitalist style business model. In another 50 years they might have free-ish elections.

#1.

Well let's see. Jews are about 2% of Americans and 0.2% of the world population. And yet, from this Wikipedia page:

• 22% of all Nobel Prizes awarded globally.
  • Ashkenazi Jews have won more than one quarter of the Westinghouse Science prizes, the Turing Awards, and Fields Medals.
  • 54 percent of the world's chess champions have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
  • Among National Medal of Science recipients, 37 percent have Ashkenazi Jewish backgrounds.
  • 29 percent of U.S. Nobel Prize winners are of Ashkenazi Jewish origin.
  • 38 percent of American Nobel laureates in physics are of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
  • 42 percent of Nobel laureates in medicine or physiology are Ashkenazi Jews.
  • 28 percent of U.S. prize winners in chemistry are Ashkenazi Jewish Americans.
  • Ashkenazi Jews comprise 33 percent of the student body and faculty at Ivy League and other elite universities in the United States.[5]
  • 30 percent of the U.S. Supreme Court law clerks are Ashkenazi Jews.

From this page:

Almost all the various explanations for this are simultaneously true, except the chosen people nonsense. Jews are a group:

• whose Middle Ages religion and culture financially rewarded intellectual achievement (resulting in larger families for smarter people),
  • whose opportunities were limited to itinerant trading and finance (thereby financially rewarding linguistic ability and numeracy, again resulting in larger families for people who were good at those things),
  • who were persecuted in such a way that it disproportionately killed off those that weren't smart enough to see it coming,

If you have that, then you'll raise average IQ by about one tenth of 1 percent per generation. After 100 generations of 20 years each, you get a 10 point rise in IQ (SD 16), resulting in the above-mentioned levels of achievement. European Christians made Jews of European origin what they are.

Want to reverse that? Be inclusive and intermarry them to nothingness. That's happening and has been happening for many years in America.

One last thing... AH wanted European domination, and tried to kill off the group that had the highest level of achievement of any group. He got them personally motivated to help stop his plan. And they did.  Now that's just plain stupid, and AH was an idiot.

Interesting stuff. Anyways, Mein Kempf is a product of someone that needed an easy target for his seething hatred. He wanted control above all else. Read mein kempf and it is very apparent that he could not care less about economics, economic theory, or any abstract ideas. They were simply means to an end. 

LMFAO ya all are still talking about bludogs favorite book? That is where he learned to be a Nazi scum

Who are you people talking to?  The OP, Larsen, never even returned to read anything you wrote responsive to his post.  Obvious troll thread.

Mein Kampf is right up there with the King James version of the Holy Bible, the U.S. Constitution,  and the Night Before Christmas when it comes to the preaching of unmitigated, outright, bull Bad word.

Adolph Hitler was crazy; people who believe an old white man, with a long beard, who lives high up in the sky, and has never seen nor heard by anyone are also crazy. 

The whole fcuking world is crazy. How many of you are like myself SANE ??????

4 hours ago, Yukon said:

Mein Kampf is right up there with the King James version of the Holy Bible, the U.S. Constitution,  and the Night Before Christmas when it comes to the preaching of unmitigated, outright, bull Bad word.

<snip>

The whole fcuking world is crazy. How many of you are like myself SANE ??????

If you believe those written works are comparable, you are not sane. Seek help.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:16 PM, laripu said:

If you believe those written works are comparable, you are not sane. Seek help.

They are of equal value

On 6/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, Yukon said:

3 hours ago, Yukon said:

They are of equal value

Value is defined in many ways. I'm interested in how you define value in this regard.

One way to define value is by what people are prepared to pay for something. That's not exactly a fair comparison for the Constitution or the Night Before Christmas, because both are available free on line.

You can get a King James Bible for  $7 - $21. Mein Kampf is about 10% more on average. But it's the same ball park, and so this tells us nothing.

Anyway, I doubt you're defining value this way.

I suspect that you're offering a value judgement; you're saying that they have the same value to you.

But you must know, you're not the only person in the world, and your opinion only counts in the proportion to the number of people that share that opinion.

Since there are many more Christians than Nazis, and many more people that value the ideas embodied by the constitution than either Christians or Nazis, I think we easily see a hierarchy of value that negates your assertion that they have equal value.

I'm neither a Christian nor a Nazi. In fact, both I and members of my family have been persecuted by both Christians and Nazi. The Constitution's laws provide some legal protections for me against both Christians and Nazis. So I value it, both as law and as an aspirational document.

That deals with the bare unconcealed facts.

The hidden facts are somewhat more interesting, revealed by how you wrote: you're a mean spirited person.

One last thing, lines from a song by the great Leonard Cohen, your countryman:

"You don't know me from the wind
You never will, you never did
I'm the little Jew
Who wrote the Bible
I've seen the nations rise and fall
I've heard their stories, heard them all
But love's the only engine of survival."

Your mean spirited qualities will hurt only you in the long run.