Democrats want to IMPEACH Trump... with NO evidence, and FAKE stories.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS after getting TROUNCED in the 2016 election, with SOUR GRAPES on the floor, and the STENCH of Petty POLITICS in the air...

Democrats will PAY a PRICE for trying to THWART an HONEST election VICTORY, and the WILL of the PEOPLE !!

Oh, come on!! We don't need evidence to impeach the Tramp, circumstantial everyday bullshit will do. Oh, and pay a price,....LMAO!! Yes, the mid-terms are coming and your boy is looking bad in the con polls, even. badly

tr1_zpsgiipoixp.jpg

THIS after getting TROUNCED in the 2016 election, with SOUR GRAPES on the floor, and the STENCH of Petty POLITICS in the air...

Democrats will PAY a PRICE for trying to THWART an HONEST election VICTORY, and the WILL of the PEOPLE !!

We have better evidence than your "crooked Hillary" claims, you large dingleberry.

The Justice Department on Wednesday named Robert Mueller as special counsel to oversee the department's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. The former FBI director has a long history with investigations and prosecutions.

Mueller was former FBI director James Comey's predecessor. President Donald Trump fired Comey last week.
The longtime litigator was the second-longest FBI director in history, only behind iconic and controversial director J. Edgar Hoover. Congress passed legislation in 2011 to extend Mueller's term from the usual 10 years, giving him a 12-year tenure.
Mueller oversaw the FBI from September 4, 2001, just days before the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, until September 4, 2013.
The stint capped a long career working in law.
After decorated service in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, Mueller graduated from University of Virginia Law School, according to his FBI biography.
He worked for 12 years in the US attorney's offices, serving for some time as chief of the criminal division in the Northern District of California in San Francisco, and also working as an assistant US attorney in Boston.
He worked for a time in the private sector before moving back into government as an assistant to the attorney general in 1989, moving quickly to run the department's criminal division.
Prior to joining the FBI in 2001, Mueller served as the US attorney in San Francisco.

I've already made my popcorn and I intend to stay glued to the TV all evening, gleefully waiting for the screaming and wailing from the cons and the Trump mental breakdown.

GOOD LUCK FINDING-A-SEAT!!!!

Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif . Popcorn.gif

Something you Liberal Morons better figure out... IT DOSN"T matter what YOU think... Trump was elected by a LOT of voters who EXPECT him to be given a fair chance to govern...

Democrats and their LAP DOG Media have NOT done that... Trump may have made some mis-steps, but the LIES and FAKE NEWS that Liberals have used to MAKE issues out of NOTHING... are NOT being ignored by the PEOPLE who voted for him... People SEE what's happening, and they expect Trump to weather the storm...

IF HOWEVER, the Liberal establishment should happen to prevail... expect MILLIONS in the streets to Set things STRAIGHT... and THEY won't be bought and paid for like the Trump protestors... and they WON'T be happy !! These people will be doing it for Democracy, and FAIRNESS, and AMERICA...

Something you Liberal Morons better figure out... IT DOSN"T matter what YOU think... Trump was elected by a LOT of voters who EXPECT him to be given a fair chance to govern...

Democrats and their LAP DOG Media have NOT done that... Trump may have made some mis-steps, but the LIES and FAKE NEWS that Liberals have used to MAKE issues out of NOTHING... are NOT being ignored by the PEOPLE who voted for him... People SEE what's happening, and they expect Trump to weather the storm...

IF HOWEVER, the Liberal establishment should happen to prevail... expect MILLIONS in the streets to Set things STRAIGHT... and THEY won't be bought and paid for like the Trump protestors... and they WON'T be happy !! These people will be doing it for Democracy, and FAIRNESS, and AMERICA...

Rivaling the size of the women's march the day after the inauguration? The clown is hated by a lot of voters and by a lot of people who didn't vote.

I would suggest that, if Mueller finds some impeachable stuff, and the clown is booted from office, there will be millions in the streets, alright.... celebrating.

We have better evidence than your "crooked Hillary" claims, you large dingleberry.

You BALDFACED LIAR. You've got NOTHING.

In fact, the only thing Comey has done is put himself in real legal jeopardy.

So go for it, you morons.

Stop talking and introduce your impeachment resolution.

It's going to fall flat on your face.

Me, I'm just patiently waiting until the indictments start rolling out of the Trump DOJ.

Then I'm going to watch the smirks wiped of every one of your faces.

:P

So have you retards got any dirt on trump yet?

You BALDFACED LIAR. You've got NOTHING.

In fact, the only thing Comey has done is put himself in real legal jeopardy.

So go for it, you morons.

Stop talking and introduce your impeachment resolution.

It's going to fall flat on your face.

Me, I'm just patiently waiting until the indictments start rolling out of the Trump DOJ.

Then I'm going to watch the smirks wiped of every one of your faces.

:P

Comey ain't gonna testify shit....he is kinda fucked here...Hillary is likely to be the loser in this..

Remember these damn fools aka Trump and his political cronies cannot keep their stories straight which has garnered a lot of attention.

Trump contradicts people working for him .......

As I have said before when testifying under oath begins perjury will be among some of the indictments because too many cannot remember what they have said.