WHAT exactly did Trump disclose?

The accounts are that it had to do with ISIS using "laptops" and more potent explosive materials to take down and American Airliner...

HOWEVER, THESE stories have been in the news for MONTHS !! This from OVER a MONTH ago...

HOW is information "Classified" if EVERYONE already KNOWS about it?

People will wise up to this soon, and the it will BACKFIRE on Democrats... the result? EVEN MORE distrust of Democrats !!

I just DO NOT believe ANYTHING the Crooked Democrats try to PUSH...

They are UNHINGED... and I ask the Question AGAIN... WHAT SECRETS DID TRUMP disclose? It sounds to me, if ANYTHING, he disclosed ANCIENT HISTORY !!

What is it with the Democrats trying to USE THAT as a case for a "SECURITY BREACH"? It's RIDICULOUS...

But PUNCTUATES the DEPTH of WHAT Liberal Democrats are Capable of... They are LYING SCUM... and I'm being KIND !!

If it was common knowledge that intelligence officials didn't mind him saying, McMaster would have have stood at the podium and said: "Look guys, this is all the president said...." then given us the quote.

Whatever Trump said, they don't want it to be said again.

McMaster said that Trump said NOTHING inappropriate... Tillerson confirmed it...

BOTH of those men are 1000X the Americans than the WEASLES in the Main Stream Media are... Hillary Clintion SOLD her influence for contributions to the Clinton Foundation, and the Media SAID NOTHING...

NOW, Trump says NOTHING inappropriate, and the Liberals and their lap dog Media friends TURN it into a scandal by using LIES and EXAGGERATION... America sees that the media is just being UN FAIR... and the Democrats are stoking it, and trying to take advantage of it...

THEY will pay a PRICE because it is likely MORE that Conservatives and Moderates can take... and the 33% who are Liberals... is not enough... they will PAY a VERY HEAVY price !!

When asked point blank if President Trump shared classified info with the Russians, McMaster refused to answer. He said:

"We don't say what is and what is not classified."

McMaster also said:

"I should just make maybe the statement here that he (Trump) was not even aware of where this information came from."

Paraphrase:

"Yes, President Trump revealed classified info. But, it wasn't all that bad because he has the shortest attention span ever and had never taken the time to learn enough details to be dangerous."

If it was common knowledge that intelligence officials didn't mind him saying, McMaster would have have stood at the podium and said: "Look guys, this is all the president said...." then given us the quote.

Whatever Trump said, they don't want it to be said again.

^^ this moron actually thought Trump should release transcripts of the meeting.

No. Really.

You should go work for Trump. I hear there are positions opening up soon.

"You should go work for Trump"

Or the Kremlin...Or Foxaganda

Nothing.

'tantrum.jpg

"Nothing Mommy ... nothing ... waaaaahh!!!"

kj

^^ this moron actually thought Trump should release transcripts of the meeting.

No. Really.

^^This moron actually thinks Trump didn't give up classified info to the Russians.

There is a reason why no one in the White House has given an explicit denial to the accusation.

No one in the administration has explicitly said "he didn't say anything classified".

Couple that with Trump bragging that he had the "absolute right" to do it, you are an idiot if you believe he didn't do it the same way he bragged about doing it.

^^This moron actually thinks Trump didn't give up classified info to the Russians.

There is a reason why no one in the White House has given an explicit denial to the accusation.

No one in the administration has explicitly said "he didn't say anything classified".

Couple that with Trump bragging that he had the "absolute right" to do it, you are an idiot if you believe he didn't do it the same way he bragged about doing it.

^^ Still can't figure out what "evidence" is. Hint: It's the proof you don't have. lol-049.gif

This ignorant tool actually said Trump should release the transcripts of the meeting.

No. Really.

^^ Still can't figure out what "evidence" is. Hint: It's the proof you don't have. lol-049.gif

This ignorant tool actually said Trump should release the transcripts of the meeting.

No. Really.

^^Still can't figure out what common sense is. Hint: You don't have it.

This ignorant fool actually believes Trump brags about his "absolute right" to "share" info with the Russians but didn't actually do it.

^^Still can't figure out what common sense is. Hint: You don't have it.

This ignorant fool actually believes Trump brags about his "absolute right" to "share" info with the Russians but didn't actually do it.

^^ this moron thinks a lack of evidence is "common sense".

No. Really.

Trump is right, he DOES have the absolute right to share ANY information with ANYONE that he chooses.

He is the ultimate authority in this country regarding classified data.

Dumbass

It was hilarious when you said Trump should release transcripts of his meeting. Stupid, but hilarous.

^^ this moron thinks a lack of evidence is "common sense".

No. Really.

Trump is right, he DOES have the absolute right to share ANY information with ANYONE that he chooses.

He is the ultimate authority in this country regarding classified data.

Dumbass

It was hilarious when you said Trump should release transcripts of his meeting. Stupid, but hilarous.

Do you even read your own post????

Are you actually asserting Trump had the right, acknowledging that Trump bragged about having the right, but still claiming he didn't do it?

As for the transcripts, why not release them if nothing classified was said?

doodsaq, on 17 May 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:snapback.png

You should go work for Trump. I hear there are positions opening up soon.

benson13, on 17 May 2017 - 07:26 AM, said:snapback.png

"You should go work for Trump"

Or the Kremlin...Or Foxaganda

Nothing.

'tantrum.jpg

"Nothing Mommy ... nothing ... waaaaahh!!!"

kj

Do you even read your own post????

Are you actually asserting Trump had the right, acknowledging that Trump bragged about having the right, but still claiming he didn't do it?

As for the transcripts, why not release them if nothing classified was said?

Trump has the right to declassify ANYTHING HE WANTS.

Do you have trouble understanding English?

And it's hilarious you STILL think Trump should release the transcripts.

Negotiations between a head of state, and the representatives of a head of state, should NEVER be made public.

That's why Obama never did it... or Bush, or Clinton, or Bush, or Reagan... dumbass.

Who fucking knows what the Trumpster shared???

Not LittleJohn, that's for sure.

AMY GOODMAN: President Trump is facing yet another major scandal. The New York Times is reporting Trump personally asked FBI Director James Comey to end the agency’s investigation into Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn. On Tuesday night, Republican Senator John McCain said the Trump scandals are reaching "Watergate size and scale

SEN. JOHN McCAIN: I think we’ve seen this movie before. I think it’s reaching the point where it’s of Watergate size and scale and a couple of other scandals that you and I have seen. It’s the centipede that the shoe continues to drop. And every couple of days, there’s a new aspect of this really unhappy situation.

AMY GOODMAN: President Trump is facing yet another major scandal. The New York Times is reporting Trump personally asked FBI Director James Comey to end the agency’s investigation into Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn. On Tuesday night, Republican Senator John McCain said the Trump scandals are reaching "Watergate size and scale

SEN. JOHN McCAIN: I think we’ve seen this movie before. I think it’s reaching the point where it’s of Watergate size and scale and a couple of other scandals that you and I have seen. It’s the centipede that the shoe continues to drop. And every couple of days, there’s a new aspect of this really unhappy situation.

Please explain why Comey, if he thought Trump were trying to Obstruct Justice, didn't follow the law and report the incident to the DoJ.

Go ahead. I'll wait.