Trumps hits a new low in polls.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we all agree that Trump isn't very popular and hasn't been doing a very good job. It doesn't matter if you support him but at least be realistic.

But what are they? You can't impeach a president just because he sucks. LOL! You can recall him or is that position just too high up?

Be realistic?

Are you trying to be funny?

You're debating a liberal

Oh shit...

Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy effusively praised former FBI Director James Comey last night on The Story. Gowdy never criticized Donald Trump’s firing of Comey nor did Gowdy take a stand on the memo Comey reportedly prepared alleging that Trump tried to pressure him into dropping an investigation into Mike Flynn, which the White House disputes. But Gowdy could not have left a doubt in anyone’s mind about which side he finds more trustworthy.

NewsHounds

We watch Fox so you don't have to!

http://www.newshounds.us/

But what are they? You can't impeach a president just because he sucks. LOL! You can recall him or is that position just too high up?

high crimes and misdemeanors is all the constitution says. I'm sure that, when enough GOP rats jump ship, they'll come up with good enough weasel words in the Judiciary committee to make it work

My guess, obstruction. It is up to retards. They could get around to it when Tramp tells the troops to stand down and you see Russian tanks rolling up Pennsylvania ave.

Seriously though, if there was actual proof, then I'll back it but liberals have been calling for impeachment from day one. It's the little boy who cried wolf. Now it just seems it's the thing to do anything Trump does something dumb. He has to actually have done something wrong like obstruction. That may be something that he could be impeached for. At this point I don't know.

Seriously though, if there was actual proof, then I'll back it but liberals have been calling for impeachment from day one. It's the little boy who cried wolf. Now it just seems it's the thing to do anything Trump does something dumb. He has to actually have done something wrong like obstruction. That may be something that he could be impeached for. At this point I don't know.

It is staring you in the face. Tramp fired Sally Yates, fired Preet Bharara, and fired James Comey, the very people involved in the Russian investigation. This does not seem to be a coincidence. That is obstruction of justice. The Comey letter is further evidence.

"Evidence Suggests Trump Will Be Impeached," Says Senator Leading The Russia Investigation, Mark Warner

Be realistic?

Are you trying to be funny?

You're debating a liberal

I'm being serious. Trump hasn't done a very good job. I don't buy into all the hysteria of the left that we need to impeach trump, remove him from office, nuke him from orbit and burn him with fire. Just be realistic.

high crimes and misdemeanors is all the constitution says. I'm sure that, when enough GOP rats jump ship, they'll come up with good enough weasel words in the Judiciary committee to make it work

You are quoting the constitution. I am asking what did Trump actually do to deserve impeachment? You haven't named what he has done.

It is staring you in the face. Tramp fired Sally Yates, fired Preet Bharara, and fired James Comey, the very people involved in the Russian investigation. This does not seem to be a coincidence. That is obstruction of justice. The Comey letter is further evidence.

"Evidence Suggests Trump Will Be Impeached," Says Senator Leading The Russia Investigation, Mark Warner

So firing people is now a impeachable offense? Firing Comey would not stop the investigations. LOL! They will still go on with out him. Trump would have had to actually obstruct justice, as it seems he may have with telling Comey to lay off of that one guy but just firing Comey isn't an impeachable offense. At least you gave me something he could be impeached for.

3 million votes or about 2%

Hillary got more votes than trump for sure.

She got those votes from zombie leftwing pawns in Calicoma.

One state does not chose our president.

Otherwise we would have a grifter in the WH.

I'm being serious. Trump hasn't done a very good job. I don't buy into all the hysteria of the left that we need to impeach trump, remove him from office, nuke him from orbit and burn him with fire. Just be realistic.

You are quoting the constitution. I am asking what did Trump actually do to deserve impeachment? You haven't named what he has done.

So firing people is now a impeachable offense? Firing Comey would not stop the investigations. LOL! They will still go on with out him. Trump would have had to actually obstruct justice, as it seems he may have with telling Comey to lay off of that one guy but just firing Comey isn't an impeachable offense. At least you gave me something he could be impeached for.

And you think firing those three is just a coincidence, after Tramp admitted he fired him because of the Russia investigation.

“And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.”

If you have an open mind, you can see obstruction all over that admittance. Even republicans are considering the impeachment, and you have to remember back to Bill Clinton, it doesn't even take solid evidence, just circumstantial evidence of connecting the dots. It has been opined that at this point, the evidence that brought charges against Nixon are the same.

The comparisons to Nixon just won't quit as Nixon told Halderman to tell CIA to tell the FBI to stop the investigation. Trump did the same thing, but even more directly. Trump just cut out the middleman and talked directly to the FBI Director.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/17/nixon-asked-fbi-stop-investigation.html

FAKE POLLS and FAKE NEWS don't matter...

It's OBVIOUS that the MEDIA is OBSESSED with the idea of bringing Trump down... and the PEOPLE SEE the unfairness... If this goes on much longer, TRUMP will be the one who wins... because the PEOPLE will see thru the Media BULL SHIT... they already are... and the entire effort will BACKFIRE !!

And you think firing those three is just a coincidence, after Tramp admitted he fired him because of the Russia investigation.

“And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.”

If you have an open mind, you can see obstruction all over that admittance. Even republicans are considering the impeachment, and you have to remember back to Bill Clinton, it doesn't even take solid evidence, just circumstantial evidence of connecting the dots. It has been opined that at this point, the evidence that brought charges against Nixon are the same.

The comparisons to Nixon just won't quit as Nixon told Halderman to tell CIA to tell the FBI to stop the investigation. Trump did the same thing, but even more directly. Trump just cut out the middleman and talked directly to the FBI Director.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/17/nixon-asked-fbi-stop-investigation.html

You can not impeach someone based on what you think isn't a coincidence. I am not saying he didn't do anything impeachable. I am saying show me. As of right now "coincidences" are not impeachable. He he obstructed justice, then yes have a hearing to see if he needs to be impeached and or removed from office.

I completely reject anything linked to politicusa. LOL!

lol, coming from a guy who said there was wmds and then voted for Tramp.

I believed my senators about WMDS....

Ted Kennedy and John Kerry...

Wanna see their quotes Shintao?

You can not impeach someone based on what you think isn't a coincidence. I am not saying he didn't do anything impeachable. I am saying show me. As of right now "coincidences" are not impeachable. He he obstructed justice, then yes have a hearing to see if he needs to be impeached and or removed from office.

if you can show me a specific definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors" that stands constitutional muster, you would have done so by now. As art turns out, because of the vagueness of that term, the House can impeach a president for any fucking thing it can convince a majority of its members to support.

I believed my senators about WMDS....

Ted Kennedy and John Kerry...

Wanna see their quotes Shintao?

did either of them say that there was absolute certainty that Saddam had stockpiles of nuclear weapons?

did either of them lie about a meeting between Saddam's agents and Muhammed Atta in the months leading up to 9/11 that never actually happened?

no...and no.

and did either one of them order our troops into battle?

no.

John Kerry claimed there were WMDS in 1998 and again in 2002..

Sorry Maineman...

“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”

Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John

Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

“We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seing and developing weapons of mass destruction.”

Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

“I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass

destruction. “[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime … He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he has continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction … So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real …

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

Maineman...

Kerry...."...So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

Not quite sure how you can spin that....

I can't believe a person is whining about the reasons for impeachment when Clinton's sin was lying about cheating on his wife.

I can't believe a person is whining about the reasons for impeachment when Clinton's sin was lying about cheating on his wife.

This voter didn't care if he cheated on his wife...

But the perjury made a difference..

He was being sued for sexual harassment at the time

I agree. Right now, There's too much noise in signal to noise ratio. Lets get facts. I think Trump is a terrible president so far but that alone isn't reason to convict.

I agree. Right now, There's too much noise in signal to noise ratio. Lets get facts. I think Trump is a terrible president so far but that alone isn't reason to convict.

I think Obama was a terrible president who lied about his core promises to get elected...

But you need causes to impeach a president....There's nothing there right now

I think Obama was a terrible president who lied about his core promises to get elected...

But you need causes to impeach a president....There's nothing there right now

I suspect that whatever we find will be more personally embarrassing for Trump instead of treasonous.