Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

999azza

Well...at least he speaks his mind....

Well North Korea has their underdeveloped man child, playing war games, who has nukes, USA now has an overgrown man child, playing war games who also has nukes. Both are bat shit crazy! Tell anyone who voted for trump they need to wake up! If he doesn't get his ass impeached, SOON, and the nukes start flying, they may not be around to say "Well....at least he speaks his mind!

Neither is crazy. Both are totally corrupt. Both are concerned with self-interest, and use their job for that self-interest.

One, Kim, is more violent than the other.

If Trump orders a first-strike nuke, I'll reverse the previous assertion.

well I grew up kind of poor without a father and I speak my mind unrehearsed on this board, we all do, we all might. None of it we proclaim is exactly ever, not ever, right, we most humbly know.

So what about the guy who invented the internet and GUI, who just died, or all the kids who come up with brilliant ideas at low cost, yes, what about them?

There is no corner stone I suppose. It is what it is. Mad as that makes any and all or any at all, I suppose someone like Kim Jong-un who kills his people might suppose. But what good does it do?

What good does any talk do? I like PBS, the WWI documentary I watched most of it half asleep. The idea of longevity from a purveyor of futurism, one Ray Kurzweil, sure. But stop and think for one moment. I like Netflex the entertainment value, the art, the ideas, the world of thought. Yeah, things could happen, and they could happen to you too, extra special the extraordinary, and to you. That's all I would ask any rational human being to suppose, and to have at least just a tiny teeny tiny bit of rationality in regards to. That's all I wish for from any leader, even a city counsel member in a tough city like St Louis!

Peace!