Why the hell are libs bashing Pence for taking his marriage seriously?

I am pretty sure even most of the libs on this board agree that the guy saying he won't have dinner with women other than his wife or drink without her company is perfectly acceptable and quite gentlemanly.

I heard on TV this week from some moonbat claiming he's anti-women for saying this.......

Of course if he was spotted with someone other than his wife they'd claim he was having an affair....

mother

Heh heh...People are bashing Pence for a number of reasons...He pretty much fucked up his state while governor...He is a religious nutjob...He is quite possibly even more dangerous than the Donald...Oh, and yes, he does call his spouse 'mother'...That is very creepy in itself...

Heh heh...People are bashing Pence for a number of reasons...He pretty much fucked up his state while governor...He is a religious nutjob...He is quite possibly even more dangerous than the Donald...Oh, and yes, he does call his spouse 'mother'...That is very creepy in itself...

Thanx for advertising your stupidity.

But you could have some time cause we already knew. :)

How did he mess up his state?

mother

That's it Zarhoe?

I know people who do that, particularly when the kids are around and they're making a point w/ them.

"Oh Mother, didn't you tell the children to go to bed?"

The kids hear that when they're still up watching Jerry Springer and destroying their souls, and they think of the repercussions from Mom ... and go to bed.

I just becomes a habit.

You're just raised on hate trash snowflake.

kj