What is the world coming to????

The book REASONS TO BE FEMINIST has just been censored by a fifth-column of anti-feminists inside of Amazon.com. A formal grievance process is underway.

Share your displeasure with Jeff Bezos: amazon-ir@amazon.com

REASONS TO BE FEMINIST is a scorching indictment of racism and sexism in American society. It is rallying cry for the modern feminist that is two parts prophecy and three parts genius, destined to be on the minds and lips of every genuine feminist in America.

Published just thirteen days ago, REASONS TO BE FEMINIST has already received several five star reviews.

https://www.amazon.ca/Reasons-Be-Feminist-Comprehensive-Guide/dp/1544651856/

What is the world coming to????

The book REASONS TO BE FEMINIST has just been censored by a fifth-column of anti-feminists inside of Amazon.com. A formal grievance process is underway.

Share your displeasure with Jeff Bezos: amazon-ir@amazon.com

REASONS TO BE FEMINIST is a scorching indictment of racism and sexism in American society. It is rallying cry for the modern feminist that is two parts prophecy and three parts genius, destined to be on the minds and lips of every genuine feminist in America.

Published just thirteen days ago, REASONS TO BE FEMINIST has already received several five star reviews.

Perhaps Amazon felt that it was sexist and discriminatory to say that you will only sell this book to females. Which, by the way, it is.

What would stop my wife from buying 10 copies and distributing then to men only?

Below is the description of the author from Canadian Amazon.

I want to point out that if a nut presents ideas that are good ideas, people may easily reject then because the person presenting then is a nut.

When I read the description below, I think "You'd have to pay me to read that book. A lot. Cuz zhe's a nut. zzzzzz"

Description

About the Author

ANITA abides at the intersections of big technology, big media, big government art, embodiment, sexuality and subjectivity, feminist ethics, globalized feminism, feminism and race, feminist epistemology, and big Hollywood. For twenty years zhe has selflessly thrown zer beautiful, graceful, glowing, fierce, radical, queer, transnational, rainbow warrior soul into the battle against imperialist white supremacist capitalist patriarchy and the decolonization of female minds. Zer personal moto is riots not diets. Using years of meticulous, savvy and far-reaching research, feminist memes and biting satirical wit, Anita champions women's issues, body positivity, and skewers misogynistic tropes, tackles LGBTQ issues, slut-shaming, and beauty standards. Every word in zer new book REASONS TO BE FEMINIST: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE is a savage indictment of racism and sexism in American society. Antia has written a rallying cry for the modern feminist that is two parts prophecy and three part genius, destined to be on the minds and lips of every genuine feminist in America. Zhe lives in San Francisco with zer cats Zoodles, Doodles and Noodles.

Does she really replace the h with a z everytime?

I tried the link

Nothing there

Does she really replace the h with a z everytime?

I tried the link

Nothing there

Her becomes zer and she becomes zhe. It gives sane people a bad impression of feminism. In that, it reminds me of Andrea Dworkin.

The link still works for me.

On 3/26/2017 at 8:41 PM, AnitaRoars said:

Book appears to be for sale on Amazon. I'm an old time feminist, and have read a lot of feminist theory, but I'm leery of reading your book based on the paragraph-long sentence introduction. That's just exhausting. The "zer" pronouns don't put me off. but it also seems a bit arrogant to proclaim that your book is "The most exhaustively researched and coherent feminist manifesto to date".

Are you sure about that?

Zer personal moto is riots not diets.

She advocates for and incites violence.  Terrorist.  I can't blame Amazon for what they did.  When someone writes violence-inciting trash, that trash deserves to be burned.