untitled

Dems will roll over for Gorsuch.

Skans   

There is nothing they can do. They can yell, protest, and not show up. Gorsuch will be confirmed. And, there is no reason he shouldn't be confirmed. He's an excellent judge.

untitled   

There is nothing they can do. They can yell, protest, and not show up. Gorsuch will be confirmed. And, there is no reason he shouldn't be confirmed. He's an excellent judge.

Reason: GOP refused a hearing for Obama's nomination.

Payback's a bitch. The democrats started and perfected the art of fucking with supreme court judges. Don't get mad when the GOP decides to not hold hearings for Obama's nominee. LOL

They seem to forget all the ones demorrhoids blocked, refused to confirm, and all manner of things THEY did.

So now, when ONE demorrhoid nominee gets no hearing based on a "rule" they made- The Biden Rule- they get all pissy and act like a whole BUNCH of shitstains.

Perhaps when the demorrhoids start acting like they are civil AND want to do the things they were sent to Washington to do- represent the PEOPLE of their State, they MIGHT learn how they can actually get a LOT of what they want, done.

Until then, expect them to keep whining like little 3 year olds.

And they wonder WHY they are losing elections???

Pity.

No, wait...

Ha!

As usual, a useless party.

How much ya wanna bet?

Name your number. I understand that 50 bucks is your life savings.

Golfboy   

He's a great judge and his record is spotless.

Redstate dummycRATs are in a tough place. They have to oppose Gorsuch or face a primary challenge from the moonbat left.

Yea, they used the Biden Rule, which stated that an outgoing President cannot appoint a judge during an election. Sucks to be you.

I got a G that says you are full of shit

Dems will roll over for Gorsuch

I'm not convinced, of that. He might be a lot-more hip than some old-fart, from Missouri, or Alabama.

He lives in North Boulder; about a two-minute drive from where I used to live.....a more-than-average progressive-environment. He's actually seen how a civil-lifestyle can work.

He just might surprise a lot o' people.....maybe.

Middl3   

I'm not convinced, of that. He might be a lot-more hip than some old-fart, from Missouri, or Alabama.

He lives in North Boulder; about a two-minute drive from where I used to live.....a more-than-average progressive-environment. He's actually seen how a civil-lifestyle can work.

He just might surprise a lot o' people.....maybe.

I think the Dems will throw a tantrum or two..we earned that much. He will end up being confirmed I suspect. After the conformation the GOP no longer needs Trump..then the games will really start. This may end up a total do nothing 4 years.

I think the Dems will throw a tantrum or two..we earned that much. He will end up being confirmed I suspect. After the conformation the GOP no longer needs Trump..then the games will really start. This may end up a total do nothing 4 years.

Like I said....maybe.

I don't have the psychic-skills of the average-Teabagger.

http://www.westword.com/news/neil-gorsuch-six-claims-about-supreme-court-nominee-8876986

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_30868880/supreme-court-nomination-hearing-neil-gorsuch-gets-started

First, they will parade their partisan and irrelevant stupidity... and THEN they will roll over.

Ha!

Skans   

If the Dems had half a brain between all of them, what they would do is this:

1. Talk to Ginsberg and secretly work a deal to get her to step down;

2. Put up a huff-and-puff fight with the Republicans over Gorsuch;

3. Work a back-room deal with the Republicans to approve Gorsuch if the Republicans agree to choose one from from the Dem list of replacements for Ginsberg.

It would work, and it would keep things pretty much status quo. In fact, this is what Obama SHOULD have done.

If the Dems had half a brain between all of them, what they would do is this:

1. Talk to Ginsberg and secretly work a deal to get her to step down;

2. Put up a huff-and-puff fight with the Republicans over Gorsuch;

3. Work a back-room deal with the Republicans to approve Gorsuch if the Republicans agree to choose one from from the Dem list of replacements for Ginsberg.

It would work, and it would keep things pretty much status quo. In fact, this is what Obama SHOULD have done.

I have a better idea.

Let the dems whine and if it looks like they will filibuster the nomination go nuclear on them. Then when Kennedy and/or Ginsberg leave put more conservatives on the court.

Dummycraps have no bargaining power. There's nothing they can do. Ruthie will be gone in under four years and Trump will cement the conservative stranglehold on the SC and restore the judicial branch to it's proper role. This is gonna be great!

Skans   
Dummycraps have no bargaining power. There's nothing they can do. Ruthie will be gone in under four years and Trump will cement the conservative stranglehold on the SC and restore the judicial branch to it's proper role. This is gonna be great!

1. There is no guaranty that Ginsberg will be gone in 4 years. Don't put it past the Dems to hook her up to life support just to get them to the next election.

2. The Dems may not have to wait 4 years. One more Senate seat for the Dems and we don't have a nuclear option for Ginsberg. They will delay it until the next election and then run on preserving a woman's right to control their own body. They are looking for a platform, and while this isn't a great platform for them, it's better than any "platform" they have now.

3. If we could even get a moderate in place of Ginsberg, overall that would be a big win for Conservatives. If you want to play poker with that seat, that's fine by me, maybe you win. Are you willing to chance it? I would prefer not to chance it and will take one rock solid conservative and one moderate in place of radical leftist Ginsberg.

Golfboy   

1. There is no guaranty that Ginsberg will be gone in 4 years. Don't put it past the Dems to hook her up to life support just to get them to the next election.

She may have a heart attack in her sleep, like Scalia.

Skans   
She may have a heart attack in her sleep, like Scalia.

Scalia is a normal human being. Ginsberg is not. I can assure you that she has already thought about how she would hold her Supreme Court Seat, even if she had a heart attack. She has no problem being kept doped up and alive on life support FOREVER! ......because she is a moonbat leftist.

Dummycraps have no bargaining power. There's nothing they can do. Ruthie will be gone in under four years and Trump will cement the conservative stranglehold on the SC......

Of course, he will......

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/202265-trump-impeachment-watch/

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>......

Golfboy   

Notorious RBG will live just to confound the orange clown.

^^ Dumbass is back. Hey moron, did you ever figure out 51-46 <> 9?

First, they will parade their partisan and irrelevant stupidity... and THEN they will roll over.

...and then they will cry like little girls and throw tantrums.

Ha!

...and then they will cry like little girls and throw tantrums.

And then riot.

Ha!