Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

999azza

Yougotabekiddingme!

Well, so Trumps fire US Attorney Preet Bharara, who he personaly asked to stay on and thought firing 45 other US Attorney's at the same time would fool.....who? Preet Bharara has a reputation of going toe to toe with corruption and winning! He thought, I assume, it would make him look more dedicated to the people. Now, however, Trump realizes that he has jurisdiction in Trump tower that may be involved in a FINANCIAL nature involving illegal l contributions from, guess who? Russia! Gasp! According to the BBC reporter who spoke on MSNBC today, the "Obama bugged my phone at Trump Tower" might have been the dumbest thing he's done(Or is it the dumbest thing he's done that day), since it draws attention to a REAL investigation. Also, did I mention he fired 46 US Attorneys WITHOUT replacing any of them! How many Presidents when they get into legal trouble just fires people who get in their way? Zero, that's how many. And it was Sessions who actually did the firing! Sessions! Shouldn't he have been charged with contempt of congress, which is a felony? Why hasn't he been charged and arrested? After all his shit, why hasn't Trump been impeached yet? Write, call or visit your representative(s), a lot!

On a differing subject, Trump and the right were always complaining that Obama was taking too many vacations off the tax payers dime. Trump's spending on securing the Trump Tower for Melania to live at, along with his weekend's at Mar-a-Lago, along with the security for his two sons Eric and Donald Jr as they travel the world tending to the so-called Trump business Empire will cost the taxpayer much more in one year than the eight years in total Obama spent.

you can build big beautiful things with the help of Oligarch's in Azerbaijan

Peace!