LIBERALS ARE QUICKLY BECOMING THE MOST HATED

On 10/8/2018 at 8:25 AM, 123urout said:

Democrats rolled out their latest in a series of complete lies, WHAT A DISGRACE!Brought this poor insane woman in and trampled her, used her like a whipping doll,and they say they are for woman?

BULLSHIT!

SG-CHristine-Ford-e1538583790474.jpg&f=1

elizabeth-warren-indian-baloney.jpg&f=1

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME PEOPLE ARE FINALLY WAKING UP TO THEIR CORRUPTION. THEY ARE THE 1% OF THE MOST HATED IN THE WORLD.         HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF      

I have been watching Liberals destroy this country for 35 years, They need stomped out forever. The greatest thing is watching them do it to themselves.

They are very sad, and a total embarrassment to their party. They just dont learn their lessons, i mean attacking the widow of a deceased Navy Seal after one of the biggest moments ever in a presiden

• 2 months later...
On 3/1/2017 at 11:24 PM, 123urout said:

AND ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME PEOPLE ARE FINALLY WAKING UP TO THEIR CORRUPTION. THEY ARE THE 1% OF THE MOST HATED IN THE WORLD.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

1.jpg

Most hated by the fewest. Get it? I'm talking about you.

AND ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME PEOPLE ARE FINALLY WAKING UP TO THEIR CORRUPTION. THEY ARE THE 1% OF THE MOST HATED IN THE WORLD.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

1.jpg

if others hate the ideology that misdirects anyone following it, leading it to become law of the land are they hating the persons or the context directing their behavior away from what they understand as self evident.

see I don't accept hypothetical standars as all I need to know, you do. so I won't join your side or any other side that parallels that behavior. Not easy standing your own ground as eternally sorted out when everyone else believes now cannot be the point of eternal separation universally applied.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2019 at 8:06 AM, TDS said:

Most hated by the fewest. Get it? I'm talking about you.

what's the difference? we're all gonna die anyway. especially me with terminal cancer.

Just keep on pumping the fluid in me louie.

Have a nice time and enjoy every sandwich while you can.

knocked-out.jpg

1.jpgLIBERALS ARE QUICKLY BECOMING THE MOST HATED

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.......Primarily, by lazy White-trash.

conservative:

: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

liberal:

: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change

: not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted

progressive:

: moving forward

: happening or developing gradually over a period of time

: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Well,Well,Well, Giuliani was holding a document in his hands tonight that prove DNC,Biden,Biden lies and illegal activities.All signed under penalty of perjury by the witness. The only ones that are going to be surprised by this are the Dummyrat base, you know the ignorant fools.You know what is horrible about all this,these people were AFRAID to go to the FBI because they knew how corrupt the Obama administration is. If that does not wake you up and turn your stomach,you should leave this country.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 10:16 PM, 123urout said:

Well,Well,Well, Giuliani was holding a document in his hands tonight that prove DNC,Biden,Biden lies and illegal activities.All signed under penalty of perjury by the witness. The only ones that are going to be surprised by this are the Dummyrat base, you know the ignorant fools.You know what is horrible about all this,these people were AFRAID to go to the FBI because they knew how corrupt the Obama administration is. If that does not wake you up and turn your stomach,you should leave this country.

Poor demonrats and their illegal coup,going to get smashed like the fleas that they are.