laripu

Money-less pool: the last day of Trump's presidency.

This is a pool, but unlike a real office pool, there's no money involved. Closest guess wins ... and wins only bragging rights.

This is a place to put a guess for the last day in which Trump is still president (even for a minute).

He could serve a term and not be re-elected, in which the last day of his presidency would be Jan. 20, 2021, up until the swearing in.

He could serve a term and be re-elected, in which the last day of his presidency would be Jan. 20, 2025, up until the swearing in.

he could take a dump on the constitution and name himself president for life... you guess the date.

He could be impeached and convicted... you guess the date.

He could be removed in a military coup... you guess the date.

A federal spook or a civilian with no gruntles (sic ;)) could biologically terminate his presidency... you guess the date.

The rules: only the date. No extra points for knowing the manner in which the presidency ends (but tell us what you think anyway, if you feel like it).

I believe he'll be impeached and convicted for some crime that not even Republicans can ignore.

My guess: Trump's last day of presidency will be March 23, 2018.

Excellent pool; So many choices.

I think Der Trumpfkopfk is just warming up. Once he gets the lay-of-the-land, from his own self-centered point of view, he's going to get a lot more blatant and crazier. He'll declare his true colors.

So I'll go out on a limb and predict Mein Trumpf will declare himself president-for-life on Tuesday, October 6, 2020. Of course he might keel over first, due to a lifetime of gorging on junk food.

Next presidential election day is Nov 3, 2020. So about a month before that, when he realizes he has no chance, he will declare executive permanency. He will do it near the beginning of the week, but not on Monday. Whether he's able to actually pull off a historic overthrow of the government and the marginalization of the other branches of government, will depend a lot on how popular he is with the military brass, at that time.

Of course I'm hoping for impeachment before that.

The exact date? Shit! Well put me down for March 25th, this year!​ If I'm right though, we all win!

The exact date? Shit! Well put me down for March 25th, this year!​ If I'm right though, we all win!

Ya !!! That made my wife laugh too, and she said she likes your answer!

Decisions, decisions, decisions! Convicted and impeached November 21 2017. November 21 is my birthday and that would be the best birthday present I could receive.

If the predictions keep coming, I'll bump this thread every so often with an updated list.

The predictions so far:

Laripu: March 23, 2018

Bludog: October 6, 2020

999azza: March 25, 2017

Arris: November 21, 2017

This one is difficult because we know impeachment of any president is utterly difficult in the first place and then it truly does place the nation in turmoil. It's a horrible road to have to travel down as it divides the country even more than it already is.

There is a large group, not the majority, but a large group of Americans who fully support Trump and believe deep down that everything he's said and done so far is good. There's a large group who think his cabinet picks were right on, and his tone regarding "fake" news is absolutely needed. And nobody knows this more than the Republicans who have created much of the divide.

On Wednesday, July 4, 2018 the impeachment proceedings shall be announced. There will be a slow movement in the Democratically controlled congress that will be completed Jan 15th 2019. He will be impeached in the Senate led by Chief Justice John Roberts on November 15, 2019. Pence will be a lame duck president until Elizabeth Warren wins the 2020 election.

So has been it written, so it shall be done!

People will sigh a huuuuge sigh of relief, but it will be handled in the best way possible so as not to divide the nation further. Ruth Bader Ginsburg will vow to stay on in the Supreme Court until 2020 so as not to cause any further calamity, thank God.

Peace!

The predictions so far:

TheOldBarn: Jan 15, 2019

KingAirC90: August 15, 2018

As easy as sad: 20 Jan 2025.

The only way this date could change is a stroke or similar, but this is not going to happen: 1st Murphy's law.

As easy as sad: 20 Jan 2025.

The only way this date could change is a stroke or similar, but this is not going to happen: 1st Murphy's law.

Hopefully the Dems put up somebody in 2020 who fights for the people, and not a corporatist. Then I think he will only have 1 term...

Hopefully the Dems put up somebody in 2020 who fights for the people, and not a corporatist. Then I think he will only have 1 term...

For this to happen you need a majority of Dems not in the hand of corporations. As of today, i think only a small minority could be counted on this lot and 4 years don't seem enough, to me, to invert the numbers. Moreover, the fact that literally anyone is better than Trump, could convince the corporate majority of dems that a different, but still manageable candidate (i.e. George Clooney) could be enough to beat him on next elections.

It's up to the people to destroy every single corporate candidate on next primaries, but i am afraid this is not going to happen, especially after 4 years of Trump, when everything, even a monkey, will look better.

He will die at Mar-a-Lago on September 2nd, 2018. As Hurricane Kirk passes by offshore on its way to a Washington D.C. landfall, Trump, calling reports of global-warming-enhanced beach erosion and high tide as "fake news" and "conspiracy science", refuses to evacuate and dies in a roof collapse. Two days later, his body is recovered, though not much is left, as the remainder has been consumed by the alligators who have reclaimed this land. Sadly, little more than his hair remains.

I predict he'll resign 10/5/2018

Is that May 10th or October 5th? Not sure which numbering system you're using. :)

The predictions so far:

TheOldBarn: Jan 15, 2019

Strootman: Jan 20, 2025

Jimjc: July 4, 2017

Scottmon: Oct 5, 2018

Cecilia: Jan 20, 2021

EvilFerret: Sept 2, 2018

Keep 'em coming. Closest prediction wins 15 minutes of fame on this forum. :)

When there are a few more I'll put them in chronological order.

I just realized, after re-reading, that Bludog didn't predict last day of presidency, but rather the day on which D. Twittler declares himself Prez for life.

Of course that could be the day on which a secret service agent, in defense of the constitution, nullifies that declaration.

So I'm keeping the date. :)

He will die at Mar-a-Lago on September 2nd, 2018. As Hurricane Kirk passes by offshore on its way to a Washington D.C. landfall, Trump, calling reports of global-warming-enhanced beach erosion and high tide as "fake news" and "conspiracy science", refuses to evacuate and dies in a roof collapse. Two days later, his body is recovered, though not much is left, as the remainder has been consumed by the alligators who have reclaimed this land. Sadly, little more than his hair remains.

Is that May 10th or October 5th? Not sure which numbering system you're using. :)

Oct 5

I am going with Jan 20 2021 as predicted on triangled.org I hope it comes much earlier than that, but it also shouldn't happen too soon. He needs time to make it absolutely clear to many more Americans what a poor choice he was as POTUS. Although this was clear to most people on this site a year and a half ago, many otherwise smart Americans believed, and still believe, that he is the answer to their problems ( real or imaginary ). As much as I would personally celebrate his dying of a massive, fast food-induced, coronary tomorrow, that scenario runs the risk of making him a type of martyr. As frustrating as it is for me to believe, I think we need more time to make it clear to a greater portion of the American public that this man is at his core a greedy, narcissist snake oil salesman.

The predictions so far:

TheOldBarn: January 15, 2019
Strootman: January 20, 2025
Jimjc: July 4, 2017
Scottmon: October 5, 2018

Cecilia: January 20, 2021

EvilFerret: September 2, 2018

SchollSpirit: January 20, 2021

bigmike1256: September 15, 2018

Closest date wins 15 minutes of fame on this forum. :)

Note: the prediction of 999azza is coming up soon! He can be a winner up to halfway between his prediction and that of Jimjc. I'm sure all of us are rooting for 999azza.

In order of date:

999azza: 3/25/2017
Jimjc: 7/4/2017
Arris: 11/21/2017
Laripu: 3/23/2018
KingAirC90: 8/15/2018
EvilFerret: 9/2/2018
bigmike1256: 9/15/2018
Scottmon: 10/5/2018
TheOldBarn: 1/15/2019
Bludog: 10/6/2020
Cecilia: 1/20/2021
SchollSpirit: 1/20/2021
Strootman: 1/20/2025

Note: the prediction of 999azza is coming up soon! He can be a winner up to halfway between his prediction and that of Jimjc. I'm sure all of us are rooting for 999azza.

In order of date:

999azza: 3/25/2017
A #1

9df70eb33161bb2d69c9f20651c7eb98.png

So I just have to wait for Jan 21, 2023 to win, that's good :)

Maybe. Trump may declare himself President for life, and someone may eventually choose a later date.