Golfboy

Leaks Pointing at DoJ

Golfboy   

Looks like the noose is getting tight already.
This is going to get interesting.
DOJ is also a target of President Trump's probe into leaks

The scope of persons and agencies that would have had access to the information contained in the transcribed phone calls is relatively small and would include DOJ officials as well, several U.S. officials told Circa.

The leaks, which were reported in detail by The Washington Post, regarded the relatively short phone conversation between Flynn and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak.

Despite calls from some Democrats and Republicans to investigate Flynn, the FBI announced Thursday that they would not be investigating him. Sources close to Flynn told Circa he was willing and ready to speak to anybody or any committee about his conversation and that he broke no laws.

The DOJ's intelligence division also "bears the responsibility of overseeing the foreign intelligence, counterintelligence and other national security activities of the United States Intelligence Community to ensure compliance with the Constitution, statutes and Executive Branch policies," according to its website.

On Wednesday Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, and Rep. Bob Goodlatte, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to the DOJs Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz saying that they "request that your office begin an immediate investigation into whether classified information was mishandled here."

Chris Farrell, a former counterintelligence official and director of investigations and research at Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog organization, said they are expecting "documents and records on FOIA requests we filed concerning investigations being conducted by the DOJ on Trump's transition team."

Farrell said if the request is not fulfilled by next Wednesday, Judicial Watch will sue.

He said, "it would be a very narrow universe of persons who would have had access to that classified material. Even the number of persons who would have access should be definable. That sort of communication intelligence, or comment collection activity is very specific. The list of people is narrow."

However, just before President Obama left office, he expanded the power of the National Security Agency allowing the agency to the intercepted phone calls and personal communications with the 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections, according to a story written by The New York Times.

These expansions of powers also widen the scope of people who may have had access to the details contained in the classified phone intercepts.

What a surprise that Obama would make it easier for leaks to occur, as he leaves office.

It's almost like he was orchestrating this.

The DOJ?

Sounds like left overs from Lynch and Holder crowd

Anyone surprised?

It's no secret that Flynn would have likely exposed secret details of Obama's Iran deal.

That's why Obama, Inc. did it.

Golfboy   

Not really worried about leaks.

No one cares what YOU'RE worried about.

The leakers are the ones worrying right now.

Golfboy   

Wasnt worried abput hillarys leaks and trump screaming for russia to do more leaking. So not really worried about it.

Your lies about "trump screaming for russia to do more leaking" has already been debunked.

Why do you liberals feel the need to repeat your lies?

Golfboy   

Trumps gonna catch the leakers.. He is pissed off.

He will have somebody charged even if he is wrong

You're a idiot. What he should do is clean house. Get rid of all the "Lois Lerner" types at every agency.

Drain the swamp.

You're a idiot. What he should do is clean house. Get rid of all the "Lois Lerner" types at every agency.

Drain the swamp.

Nothing is stopping him.. I thought he had that done already???

Trump can't even pick a replacement for Flynn without getting shunned

Golfboy   

Nothing is stopping him.. I thought he had that done already???

Trump can't even pick a replacement for Flynn without getting shunned

Right, because no one EVER turns down consideration for Secretary jobs.

It's really amazing how ignorant, or dishonest you are.

Wasnt worried abput hillarys leaks and trump screaming for russia to do more leaking. So not really worried about it.

Again, we must clarify facts for our low information members. There is a difference between hacked information being made public vs people violating security measures. I understand folks with marginal critical thinking skills well say but...but...but.

That is why the left is overpopulated with low information and frankly stupid folks.

Right, because no one EVER turns down consideration for Secretary jobs.

It's really amazing how ignorant, or dishonest you are.

Trump's rate of rejection is pretty high for a new POTUS as I understand it

But it is a fine tuned machine

Golfboy   

Trump's rate of rejection is pretty high for a new POTUS as I understand it

But it is a fine tuned machine

The lying liberal media is hammering him every day with lies and Fake News.

Just like they did Bush.

Difference is that Trump isn't going to ignore it like Bush did. He's gone on the offensive and is kicking their asses.

The latest: The AP lie that Trump was planning to call out the National Guard to round up illegal aliens.

The lying liberal media is hammering him every day with lies and Fake News.

Just like they did Bush.

Difference is that Trump isn't going to ignore it like Bush did. He's gone on the offensive and is kicking their asses.

The latest: The AP lie that Trump was planning to call out the National Guard to round up illegal aliens.

Golfboy, your politics are pretty simple. You don't seem to understand semantics and the meaning of "Might".. And this is like disappearing pictures.. Where is the AP article that says. "President Donald Trump’s administration is considering mobilizing as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants, according to The Associated Press."..

I guess the AP must have had that story up for 20 seconds before taking it down
Show the AP article Golf or you are lieing
OK I found it

Golfboy   

Golfboy, your politics are pretty simple. You don't seem to understand semantics and the meaning of "Might".. And this is like disappearing pictures.. Where is the AP article that says. "President Donald Trump’s administration is considering mobilizing as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants, according to The Associated Press."..

I guess the AP must have had that story up for 20 seconds before taking it down
Show the AP article Golf or you are lieing
OK I found it

Dumbass kicked his own ass.

Congratulations, and thanks for saving me the trouble.

The DOJ?

Anyone surprised?

Time for Jeff Sessions to play "Whack-A-Mole".

Well tuned machine is humming right along. EPA will be handing out pink slips soon. SOS fired a big shot at State today. The swamp is being drained and as the new appointments take charge the unemployment claims will be going up. Like a Swiss watch the machine runs daily. Dems have no agenda and Trump is dismantling all things oblameo. GOP is going to be in charge for a long, long time. BYE DEMS.

JTZilla   

Not really worried about leaks.

arent you happy that hillary was torn apart because of leaks,,, i am happy about it,,, but trump will get those dirty leakers and he will get them pronto

Old Mack   

The DOJ?

Anyone surprised?

I was going to say...don't you mean Obama's DOJ foot soldiers.

Golfboy   

You heard? The National Guard leak might have been intentional ... an effort to smoke out the leaker. Time will tell.

The REALLY funny part of this is that they used Obama documents.

Yep. Obama actually DID use the National Guard to round up illegals, and liberals didn't care.

Rule #2: Liberals are hypocrites.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.