dontlooknow

Trump says he had the biggest electoral victory since reagan.

doodsaq   

Trumpkins don't want to admit their leader is a serial liar. It is truly fascinating to witness the depths of brainwashed insanity on a mass scale. :)

Golfboy   

Another lie. Bush got 426 in his second election.

Why is it liberals are incapable of telling the truth?

George W. Bush (I) Republican 286 62,039,073

Dontknow thinks 286 = 426

You mean the POTUS everyone hated because of the war? The one that got almost 11 million more votes in his reelection?

Unlike Obama who got 3 million (or so) LESS in his reelection in 2012 (historic!).

theLion   

Show us young lady.

Actually, the 426 is the correct number for GHW Bush's FIRST election, in 1988.

Wrong Bush.

benson13   

doesn't matter what the cons hear from their Tramp or Foxaganda,.,,,,they believe IT ALL!!

Its why the gop hates Education and Educated people

Wrong Bush.

Yes, of course that is correct. Can't expect much from dontknownow.

MORE LIBERAL LIES... This election WAS the biggest electoral victory since Reagan... LOOK IT UP :

Reagan 1984 - 525 Electoral votes

Reagan 1980 - 489 Electoral votes

Trump 2016 - 307 Electoral votes won (304 cast)

Bush 2004 - 286 Electoral votes

Bush 2000 - 271 Electoral votes

Golfboy said this was true today.. But I thought Bush Sr did pretty good in 88

Wrong Bush.

Correct

Trump was wrong.. he sort of admitted it in the Press Conference when he said that was the information given to him.

jimsouth   

doesn't matter what the cons hear from their Tramp or Foxaganda,.,,,,they believe IT ALL!!

Its why the gop hates Education and Educated people

CNN said Trump won the election.

jimsouth   

MORE LIBERAL LIES... This election WAS the biggest electoral victory since Reagan... LOOK IT UP :

Reagan 1984 - 525 Electoral votes

Reagan 1980 - 489 Electoral votes

Trump 2016 - 307 Electoral votes won (304 cast)

Bush 2004 - 286 Electoral votes

Bush 2000 - 271 Electoral votes

You know how liberals love to twist facts. Big on lying by omission. Same as Obama stating Christians killed in the Name of Christ during the Crusades. Barry simply omitted, it took 450 years of Muslim invasions of Christian lands before Christians finally said: ENOUGH !

You related to Sherlock Holmes Jim?

No; but Benson said, us conservatives get all our news from FOX.

I'd rather something like this then "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" or "if you like your plan you can keep your plan" remember those you disingenuous nazi propagandists.

I love that Trump said that just to tick off the left. You are also missing the spirit in which it was said. Its not about the raw numbers but the upset. For example, Obama beat McCain by even more than Trump beat Hillary, but it wasn't really surprising. However flipping Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan is an achievement not seen since Reagan. In that sense it is an upset not seen since Reagan.

I love that Trump said that just to tick off the left. Its true that factually speaking, he is wrong. However having watched the interview I got the impression that what Trump meant was that this was an electoral upset not seen since Reagan. Obama beat McCain by even more than Trump beat Hillary, but it wasn't really surprising. Its one thing to flip a 50/50 state the way Obama did, but flipping Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan really is an achievement for Trump. Pennsylvania hasn't gone for a Republican since Reagan. I wasn't alive then but from what I have heard Carter was expected to beat Reagan easily. We all know how that turned out.

The truth is - Trump has a long way to go to be a Reagan. I don't expect him to adopt some of the great things about Reagan, but if Trump does what he says he would do then he has the potential to be a GREAT president for conservatives in his own right.

So keep crying about semantics liberals. Trump is going to enjoy tweaking you in the same way you celebrated Obama every time he would tell a bald face lie. 5% unemployment lol....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.