Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Middl3

60 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

62 users online

16 members and the rest are lookie Lou's :) Many out of country visitors..all are welcome!!

I have been hiding the Russian spam addz..do NOT tick their shit links...be fair warned.

On 2/4/2017 at 4:00 PM, Middl3 said:

19 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

I find this odd that the Guest out number the Members so overwhelming. I also wonder why they don't jump in and get their feet wet.

I suspect most are Progressive liberals just because of the URL liberalforum.org

We need more new talent :)

What say you?

most were probably welfare benny's many aliases and incognito views. He has a LONG history of that.

On 2/4/2017 at 2:00 PM, Middl3 said:

I find this odd that the Guest out number the Members so overwhelming. I also wonder why they don't jump in and get their feet wet.

I suspect most are Progressive liberals just because of the URL liberalforum.org

What say you?

When new talent came, there was no welcome wagon. Just that faggot screws, wishing we weren't here. 

What say you?

They're probably scared you'll chase them away.

A record low.....I have never seen for the almost 1 year I have been here..17 users online 6 members :o

On 2/4/2017 at 3:00 PM, Middl3 said:

What say you?

well, the talent wont be coming from you, nor the rest of your liberal ilk who have a collective IQ of 14

1 hour ago, jrobin15283 said:

well, the talent wont be coming from you, nor the rest of your liberal ilk who have a collective IQ of 14

Well aren't you special...

36 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:

no, you're not special, idiot.

36 minutes ago, jrobin15283 said:
4 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Well aren't you special...

9 hours ago, jrobin15283 said:

And there it is the poor forgotten lil Cons. You will eventually be forced back into your silent lil cave like dwellings as before drinking yourselves into obviation feeling small. Because you truly are. We have been shown what you guys are made of and I for one ain't impressed. This forum has confirmed more than I really expected about you pitiful lil men. Low self esteem and gullible. No wonder you are so angry. Enjoy this ride with Trump because it will not last long then you will once again be praying the Dems clean up his messes...silently of course.

7 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

And there it is the poor forgotten lil Cons. You will eventually be forced back into your silent lil cave like dwellings as before drinking yourselves into obviation feeling small. Because you truly are. We have been shown what you guys are made of and I for one ain't impressed. This forum has confirmed more than I really expected about you pitiful lil men. Low self esteem and gullible. No wonder you are so angry. Enjoy this ride with Trump because it will not last long then you will once again be praying the Dems clean up his messes...silently of course.

We will be waving bye bye in NOV to you libtards... seeya in 2024!!!

...What say you?

Just think...bluefog wants to censor any & all CONs he can.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

bluefog wants to censor all CONs he can !

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Yes bludog the nazi does!!!

bluefog wants to censor all CONs he can !

Just the stupid ones that want to slither into the LO room.

What say you?

They are searching for tar heel and chickie  when they see you they scram 

Just now, king of the county said:

They are searching for tar heel and chickie  when they see you they scram 

Good!! The less Cons the better :)

29 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Just the stupid ones that want to slither into the LO room.

...The less Cons the better !!!

FK you oh great one bee-ITCH who doesn't believe in Freedom of Expression if it goes against the agenda.

Go follow around and eat some cyber cheese from teacher...even if it goes against the agenda !

Image result for eating cheese

FK you oh great one bee-ITCH who doesn't believe in Freedom of Expression if it goes against the agenda.

Oh I totally believe in freedom of speech and thrash it upon you numb nutz on a regular basis. You have a problem with authority..like it or not this bitch has a lil. Live with it :)

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

You have a problem with authority...

DFC Mayb13...this is a message board for Elvis sake; I know it is important for you to spread the agenda in any small way you can BUT why don't you grow up a little ???

obama%20golfing_zps9vhqbvvn.jpg

10 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Ha! Keep wishing.  Your ignorance in being associated with the liberal party amazes me.  If anyone should have low self-esteem, it's you.  There is almost no brain matter between your ears and you know it.  The whole liberal train(wreck) of thought is twisted and confused.  Your liberal politics and policies never work, because you govern on emotions, not facts.  I almost feel sorry for you, and hope that you will someday see the  truth.

10 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Oh I totally believe in freedom of speech and thrash it upon you numb nutz on a regular basis. You have a problem with authority..like it or not this bitch has a lil. Live with it :)

Funny how you say all of this about Conservatives being stupid, but you get your ass handed to you in every thread.