Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Middl3

60 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

lol even if I had it short stuff I would not waste my time :)

Ha, I am not talking about dating or text size etc.. Why are the websites wanting phone numbers? The internet ether works on email or its over.

US Slave woman seeks male co-slave for long term enslavement.

62 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

18 members, 44 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

Welcome one and all..We are looking for more Progressives to educate the Cons..Will you join us?? :)

I find this odd that the Guest out number the Members so overwhelming.

Actually, I read several papers on this phenomenon years and years ago. This is a common ratio.

I also wonder why they don't jump in and get their feet wet.

The common consensus of the papers I read is that most people are kinda shy. A take on fear of public speaking if you will. Many also fear controversy/confrontation and this places confrontation to the zenith. Many are also just reading for a so-called different take on the news. Also, and this is specific to this site, is that we are kinda scary as our mods aren't always stepping on people that disagree with them. Remember, this site is WAY lenient when it comes to being PC. We are different and difference is scary to the sheep.

I suspect most are Progressive liberals just because of the URL liberalforum.org

Or maybe they are cons that are afeared of joining/posting cause of their experience at other liberal mod run sites. I've experienced this myself many times. Don't get me wrong, it happens at con led sites too. Or maybe they are liberals but here they don't get "protection" the such as we've read so much about after the election. The coloring books, the crying rooms with free Kleenex, you know, the "snowflakes."

We need more new talent :)

What say you?

Of course we need new talent but remember, we are the wild west of interweb political debate forums.

8 members, 52 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

Come on all don't be shy.. :)

How do you get this list M?

I found it on the main page.

I always hope someone in the media comes here to get perspective

70 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

10 members, 60 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

Five By Five, Google, Bing, doodsaq, Z09, SixShooter, Yahoo, Hankk, merrill, laripu, Phoenix68, king of the county, ConservativeUprising3

105 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

27 members, 78 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

Big day for visitors..become a member and help us educate the Cons :)

Big days usually means Trump is being a Rump :P

NHB Only

34 user(s) are browsing this forum

11 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Is anyone else concerned that Kim Jong un killed his half brother with VX Nerve agent in a public airpoirt?

25 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

okcupid19781978, Middl3, dontlooknow, jerrykramer64fan, untitled, spotdogg, Fallopian, Google, Bing, Yahoo, king of the county, Golfboy, merrill, jimsouth, Phoenix68, WillFranklin, Veritas101, BatteryPowered, shintao, SHEIKFAHRTIN2, skews13, BeAChooser, Old Mack, MidnightMax, Five By Five, FatLibertarianDude, bludog, neue regel

And we are full circle..when the shit hits the fan everyone logs on :P

66 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

19 members, 47 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)

Middl3, Bing, SixShooter, Google, slideman, KneeJerk, Spartan, ScottMon, Yahoo, Z09, jefftec, Zaro, lucifershammer, TBHWT, king of the county, neue regel, ducatirider, Cromwell, superds77, BatteryPowered, MrGinger, Cappy

Come on in ALL are welcome..

Middl3, Bing, SixShooter, Google, slideman, KneeJerk, Spartan, ScottMon, Yahoo, Z09, jefftec, Zaro, lucifershammer, TBHWT, king of the county, neue regel, ducatirider, Cromwell, superds77, BatteryPowered, MrGinger, Cappy

I had them all bussed in for my applause ceremony

This is so representative to the whole population of America. The 23% governing the lines of communication have silenced the other 77% to pay to observe how absolute power corrupts absolutely ancestrally.

Nobody on either side can talk about what restores natural balancing as everything self contained as being specifically separated now.

I had them all bussed in for my applause ceremony

no reason to suspect the two screen names belong to the same person(sarcasm).

lol Now if we could just entice them to become a member life would be good. Someone is searching profiles of really old Lib Members....interesting :)

lol Now if we could just entice them to become a member life would be good. Someone is searching profiles of really old Lib Members....interesting :)

Why wouldn't they be members already, just not logged in. Now those 47 of the 66 might stay away because of me, or came to watch Intellectual Armageddon in action.

Now if they are staying away because of me that is good for the forum, if they came because of what I do, Eternal Hell has physically arrived to the living instinctively as much as ignored intellectually self induced ancestrally.

LOL You so wish it was all about you sole..I wave my magic wand and make it so rusfor23.gif

Now those 47 of the 66 might stay away because of me, or came to watch Intellectual Armageddon in action.

LOL You so wish it was all about you sole..I wave my magic wand and make it so rusfor23.gif

You do not comprehend what I wrote, It is about discovery what was always self evident, not inventing new ways to deceive oneself again.

Ever get tired of being played no matter what degree of thinking out of the box provides practiced socially all the time?

ever want to stand ahead of the social curve in translating societal evolution next generation?

Know what keeps everything universally separated as physically kinetically connected now. Really does remove all established doubts from acting out what if scenarios historically subjected to objective goals in making sure nobody discusses a complete understanding of self evident results any generation between conceived and extinction of the homo sapien species here ancestraly.

That environment where energy cannot be created or destroyed while never the same details again as specifically here now.

Since you love the idea anything is possible, those 47 visitors are just 4 people changing screen names from a cyberhub managing message boards sponsored by ruling elites maintaining social confusion globally from one office building..

see working for a company that provides lines of comunication from one location to any other location around the world, I learned to understand networks and world wide webs of mass distortion governing conversations everywhere all the time.

46 users online

Hmmz. Did the sites IP change or are people just sick of watching other people talk about Trump :P

Looks like they are finding their way back home :)

53 users online