Suspect in Fort Lauderdale shooting ‘lost his mind’ in Iraq, family sa

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart lawyer paid for by the taxpayers of Fla. will get the dope off. Hopefully he will spend the rest of his life medicated in an insane asylum. Oh my, i forgot a dem traitor like oblameo will pardon him. Remember Ducaca let out Willie Horton. Dems are funny like that.

I remember the rednecks calling us 'UnAmerican' for not backing Draft Dodgers Neo-Cons/bush/cheneys WAR OF LIES

THEN they Trashed France for being right about the WMD lie....and told us to "Move To France"

what Idiots....and now they'll get more with their Tramp and Sicko Finny

I remember the rednecks calling us 'UnAmerican' for not backing Draft Dodgers Neo-Cons/bush/cheneys WAR OF LIES

THEN they Trashed France for being right about the WMD lie....and told us to "Move To France"

what Idiots....and now they'll get more with their Tramp and Sicko Finny

What lie was that Benson?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

Well he was against the war very early. But he wasn't in the Senate at the time. But he opposed the war.

But the republicans had the majority every house at the time of I remember correctly.

Maybe not the Senate.

He never voted against the war ....(You were hoping to slip that in and no one would notice)

He was against the war but did say he didn't see the intelligence reports that so many Democrats and Hillary Clinton did see who voted FOR the war....

Nice try though....

just keep on lying...

This guy checked his gun in his bag to Florida to commit this crime

Anyone want to guess why?

airport_carry_map.gif

Actually I was thinking because FL is a death penalty state...

However terrorism is a federal charge anyway

The Bush/Republican wars are the gifts that just keep on giving.

that is a disgusting unamerican uneducated thing to say. War is hell, and it is always easy to armchair quarterback the decision after the fact or based on incomplete information. Just as many if not more soldiers were mentally affected in the poor pullout by Obama then before.

No one could shoot back

I'm confused...

You walk into the FBI and tell them you're hearing voices and you talk about ISIS...

Wouldn't the first thing the FBI would do is make sure he has no weapons registered?

I'm confused...

You walk into the FBI and tell them you're hearing voices and you talk about ISIS...

Wouldn't the first thing the FBI would do is make sure he has no weapons registered?

Who said he had a "weapon registered"?

This is the first I've heard of that

Who said he had a "weapon registered"?

This is the first I've heard of that

I'm quite sure the gun was legal and registered...

I might be wrong...

Santiago was born in New Jersey and his family was originally from Puerto Rico--where he served in the Puerto Rico National Guard. He was in the Army Reserves prior to serving in the Alaska Army National Guard. According to reports, he was honorably discharged four months ago from his last post at Fort Greely, Alaska, and his military rank at that time was E3 (Private First Class). He also has a concealed carry permit and had checked in his weapon prior to boarding.