NFL Superbowl 2017: Make Your Picks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GB will play Atlanta on the 14th, in Atlanta...should be as good as the Super Bowl

Which means GB gets a break from the cold if they beat the Giants.

GB is 4th seed and the Giants are 5th seed even though the Giants have the better record.

Packers are at home.

Oakland @ Houston coming up.

Raiders 3rd string QB.

Houston's QB Brock Osweiler played high school football 120 miles from my town in Montana.

Raiders QB Conner Cook is 3rd string and is the 1st QB in NFL history to get his first start...in today's playoff game.

What a way to break-in as a starting QB. Yikes! :)

Defense wins Super Bowls. Of the most high octane offenses, New England has the best statistical defense followed by Pittsburg and then Dallas. Green Bay and Atlanta do not appear to have good enough defense although both can score with anybody. Betting against Brady is stupid. Give me NE v ....GB.

Defense wins Super Bowls. Of the most high octane offenses, New England has the best statistical defense followed by Pittsburg and then Dallas. Green Bay and Atlanta do not appear to have good enough defense although both can score with anybody. Betting against Brady is stupid. Give me NE v ....GB.

"Give me NE v ....GB."

That's my pick too.

Next tonight....Lions at Seattle

"The longest field goal kick in NFL history is 64 yards, a record set by Matt Prater on December 8, 2013. The previous record was 63, originally set by Tom Dempsey and then matched by Jason Elam, Sebastian Janikowski, and David Akers."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000294594/WK-14-Can-t-Miss-Play-A-Mile-High-record

It will be Giants vs Patriots in the SB. Giants will win again

Ain't gonna happen Butch.

"The longest field goal kick in NFL history is 64 yards, a record set by Matt Prater on December 8, 2013. The previous record was 63, originally set by Tom Dempsey and then matched by Jason Elam, Sebastian Janikowski, and David Akers."

http://www.nfl.com/v...ile-High-record