Racism - whats the REAL truth here...

Okay.... the libs like to throw around "Racism" every political election year in order to get people to vote for them. But what's the real deal? I saw some post where somebody asked if Conservatives were racist. Let's get real. The answer is a resounding, YES

Dems and Libs? Yes, they're racist too

Green party - hell yeah. Racist

Any political party. Racist

Let's face it. Probably 95% of anybody asked that says they're not racist is lying. Let's look at this from a different angle.

Little Havana, Chinatown, Bayou La Batre, Little Odessa, stanton township, Koreatown, etc.... and the list goes on and on... these are all areas of ethnic congregation. They're places where like skinned, like minded, like ethnicity, all have come to live. By the Left's definition, ALL of them would be considered "Racists". It is a NATURAL human trait to want to be near and around others that are like yourself.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Are those birds racist? According to the left, they are, but are they really? No. Don't be ridiculous.

Am I a racist? Meh... probably, but that depends on what question you ask me. I am also a realist. By definition, a racist is someone who sees anyone of a different race as inferior to them. okay... well

I know for a biological fact, that Black people are "designed" to withstand hotter climates better than whites. The wider nose, the dark skin, etc... I also believe they are athletically superior to whites. So... does that make me a racist for thinking the black race is superior to the white race in that instance? How can I be racist when I'm Caucasian and I think the Negro is a better race at something?

Now, there are plenty of examples of fantastic white athletes. Interesting though that blacks excel at sports that aren't considered "Winter Sports". Winter Sports are completely dominated by whites.

Different races are genetically.... different. Whites are more intelligent than blacks. Blacks are more athletic than whites. That's just a FACT. Yes, yes, there are plenty of examples of BRILLIANT black people; Dr. Ben Carson, the Black women that worked for NASA, etc...but as a WHOLE white people have contributed a HELL of a lot more to Science and the advancement in technology than blacks. It's a fact. Asian people are brilliant too. They've come up with brilliant technology and by technology, I'm not just talking about 21st century technology. I'm talking going all the way back to the time of the Shoguns, etc...

Don't get me wrong... there are plenty.... PLENTY of stupid, retarded, ignorant, dumbfuck white rednecks out there too. I"m talking overall

now for the real politically incorrect shit... and again, I'm throwing in INDISPUTABLE FACTS here.

Blacks make up about 16% of the population, but they commit disproportionately the larger amount of the crime. When blacks move into a neighborhood, property values go down, white people move out and when the neighborhood becomes predominately black, it generally turns into a crime ridden, drug infested shit hole. And there are examples of this all over the country. And here is a link to a study that confirms this.
http://www.psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/abs/1097

When I watch the news at night and it talks about another stabbing or shooting or robbery, etc.... It's usually a black perpetrator or some damn illegal immigrant. I am actually shocked when it's a white dude.
https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313

Im also shocked when I meet a black child that has a mother AND father at home. Does that shock you? Am I a racist for thinking that? Well, not if you look at the FACTS behind my prejudice. According to lefty CNN, 72% SEVENTY-TWO!!! 72% of black births are out of wedlock. As compared to just 25% of whites. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Races ARE different. It's a fact. Same thing with any other type of animal. If you needed to track down a criminal on the loose, would you choose a Bloodhound or a Yorkshire terrier? You'd choose a bloodhound. Why? Because you know that dog is SUPERIOR at doing that. Are you a dog racist? No, you're a realist.

The problem with blacks is that all of these crimes and being on welfare and being a single mother has all become the social norm and looked at as acceptable. That needs to be turned around.

Am I a racist? No, I don't think so. I have black friends, Asian friends, Hispanic friends, Indian friends, Gay friends, etc... Am I prejudice? Hell yeah. But I'm prejudice based on indisputable facts. If blacks don't want to be profiled, then do something about it so we don't prejudge you based on all of these facts.

if you vote for republicans your a racist

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.

Accepts Lawyers' Word

The judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.

In testimony Friday, Mark Braden, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel and the organizer of the ballot security program, said he repeatedly sought to make it clear to subordinates that "race was a factor that could not be used. I would instill the fear of God in them. . . . I'm not an idiot, this is a big press issue, and it's a big legal issue."

The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

'Insidious Scheme'

Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/sep/04/nation/na-blacks4

A shrinking black presence for GOP

The convention sees a dramatic decline in African American delegates.

September 04, 2008|P.J. Huffstutter | Times Staff Writer

ST. PAUL, MINN. — Michael Steele was once the symbol of the Republican Party's ambitions to expand its reach into black America -- a high-ranking African American elected official who traveled the country telling longtime Democrats why the GOP should be their new home.

But as he stepped onto the stage Wednesday to deliver a prime-time speech, he was greeted with a disheartening sight: Out of 2,380 Republican delegates in St. Paul, only 36 were black, or 1.5%.

That's a jarring decline from four years ago, when the GOP, eager to chip away at the Democratic Party's black voter base in the South and big cities, seeded the presidential convention with minorities, including 167 black delegates, according to a report by the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies in Washington.

"It's so disappointing, and I'm very frustrated," said Steele, a former Maryland lieutenant governor who now heads a conservative political action committee.

https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1P2-34117497/at-supreme-court-no-reprieve-for-gop-in-voting-rights

At Supreme Court, No Reprieve for GOP in Voting Rights Consent Decree

By Richey, Warren

Read preview

Article excerpt

The US Supreme Court declined on Monday to take up a request by the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree that restricts the political partys ability to enforce preelection ballot security programs that critics say would result in minority voter suppression.

The high court, without comment, turned aside the Republican Partys petition.

At issue was a consent decree dating from 1982 involving allegations that Republicans had attempted to intimidate and suppress black and Hispanic voters in New Jersey in violation of the Voting Rights Act.

Similar allegations arose during the recent presidential election, with Republicans emphasizing the need to counter potential voter fraud and Democrats accusing Republicans of seeking to disenfranchise minority voters. The same fundamental difference in perspective is at the center of the legal dispute over the long- time consent decree.

In that case, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) filed suit in federal court in New Jersey challenging the Republican tactics. The case never went to trial. Instead, the Republican National Committee (RNC) agreed to abide by a consent decree that required it to refrain from preelection tactics that might deter qualified voters from casting ballots.

The decree was approved by a federal judge and has remained in place ever since, with some modifications.

view_extra

In November 2008, the Republican Party sought to lift the consent decree to allow party officials more flexibility in pursuing election security programs. The judge, Dickinson Debevoise, rejected the effort. That ruling was upheld by the Third US Circuit Court of Appeals.

In urging the high court to examine whether the decree is still warranted, lawyers for the Republican Party said the arrangement had become onerous for the RNC. …

http://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voting-rights-elections

Voting Rights & Elections

Voting is the foundation of our democracy. The Brennan Center is at the center of the fight to preserve and expand the right to vote for every eligible citizen. Through practical policy proposals, litigation, advocacy, and communications, the Brennan Center works to ensure that voting is free, fair, and accessible for all Americans. The Center’s signature proposal to modernize the voter registration system saves money, increases accuracy and participation — and adds an additional 50 million voters to the rolls permanently.

Recent Research

The Justice Department’s Voter Fraud Scandal: Lessons

Adam Gitlin, Wendy R. Weiser

A decade ago, the Justice Department was upended by scandal after investigations revealed it wielded its power to disenfranchise voters. Sen. Sessions must promise to avoid similar conduct during his confirmation hearing, especially given his own dubious record on the issue.

January 6, 2017Voting Rights & ElectionsRestricting the VoteMyth of Voter Fraud

In Their Own Words: Officials Refuting “Rigged” Elections Allegations

Brennan Center Staff

During 2016 there have been repeated claims that elections in this country are "rigged." A long list of legislators, election administrators, and others from all political stripes have spoken out against these false claims.

December 22, 2016Voting Rights & ElectionsMyth of Voter Fraud

View More Research

Recent Commentary

Between Irrelevance and Surrender

Walter Shapiro

Opposing every move by a Trump administration is a quick way to ensure no one will listen. But that does not mean one has to stand by if Trump violates democratic norms.

December 21, 2016Voting Rights & Elections

Michigan: The Latest Front in the Voter ID Wars

Erin Kelley

There’s already a way for voters to prove who they are at the polls. But this week, the state Senate will consider a strict law that would make it harder for many to vote.

December 12, 2016Voting Rights & ElectionsVoting Reform AgendaRestricting the VoteMyth of Voter Fraud

View More Commentary

Recent Litigation

Texas NAACP v. Steen (consolidated with Veasey v. Abbott)

The Brennan Center and co-counsel filed suit in federal court challenging Texas's strict photo voter ID law on behalf of the Texas State Conference of the NAACP and the Mexican American Legislative Caucus of the Texas House of Representatives (MALC).

December 16, 2016Voting Rights & ElectionsRestricting the Vote

North Carolina v. Covington

North Carolina v. Covington is an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court that seeks review of a federal three-judge panel’s ruling that twenty-eight of North Carolina’s legislative districts are unconstitutional racial gerrymanders.

December 7, 2016Redistricting

View More Litigation

if you vote for republicans your a racisthttp://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committeeGOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'October 25, 1986|From the Washington PostNEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."Unseals DocumentShe said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.Accepts Lawyers' WordThe judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.In testimony Friday, Mark Braden, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel and the organizer of the ballot security program, said he repeatedly sought to make it clear to subordinates that "race was a factor that could not be used. I would instill the fear of God in them. . . . I'm not an idiot, this is a big press issue, and it's a big legal issue."The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.'Insidious Scheme'Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

Liberal policies has never helped minorities. Abolishion of slavery, right to vote, yeah.....those were done by republicans. Liberal policies only create the mask that they are to help minorities but actually just force them into relying on the govt. Minorities, as a whole, will never be free break out of their low income jobs and life's under liberal control.

Okay.... the libs like to throw around "Racism" every political election year in order to get people to vote for them. But what's the real deal? I saw some post where somebody asked if Conservatives were racist. Let's get real. The answer is a resounding, YES

Let's face it. Probably 95% of anybody asked that says they're not racist is lying. Let's look at this from a different angle.

Little Havana, Chinatown, Bayou La Batre, Little Odessa, stanton township, Koreatown, etc.... and the list goes on and on... these are all areas of ethnic congregation. They're places where like skinned, like minded, like ethnicity, all have come to live. By the Left's definition, ALL of them would be considered "Racists". It is a NATURAL human trait to want to be near and around others that are like yourself.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Are those birds racist? According to the left, they are, but are they really? No. Don't be ridiculous.

Am I a racist? Meh... probably, but that depends on what question you ask me. I am also a realist. By definition, a racist is someone who sees anyone of a different race as inferior to them. okay... well

I know for a biological fact, that Black people are "designed" to withstand hotter climates better than whites. The wider nose, the dark skin, etc... I also believe they are athletically superior to whites. So... does that make me a racist for thinking the black race is superior to the white race in that instance? How can I be racist when I'm Caucasian and I think the Negro is a better race at something?

Now, there are plenty of examples of fantastic white athletes. Interesting though that blacks excel at sports that aren't considered "Winter Sports". Winter Sports are completely dominated by whites.

Different races are genetically.... different. Whites are more intelligent than blacks. Blacks are more athletic than whites. That's just a FACT. Yes, yes, there are plenty of examples of BRILLIANT black people; Dr. Ben Carson, the Black women that worked for NASA, etc...but as a WHOLE white people have contributed a HELL of a lot more to Science and the advancement in technology than blacks. It's a fact. Asian people are brilliant too. They've come up with brilliant technology and by technology, I'm not just talking about 21st century technology. I'm talking going all the way back to the time of the Shoguns, etc...

Don't get me wrong... there are plenty.... PLENTY of stupid, retarded, ignorant, dumbfuck white rednecks out there too. I"m talking overall

now for the real politically incorrect shit... and again, I'm throwing in INDISPUTABLE FACTS here.

Blacks make up about 16% of the population, but they commit disproportionately the larger amount of the crime. When blacks move into a neighborhood, property values go down, white people move out and when the neighborhood becomes predominately black, it generally turns into a crime ridden, drug infested shit hole. And there are examples of this all over the country. And here is a link to a study that confirms this.

When I watch the news at night and it talks about another stabbing or shooting or robbery, etc.... It's usually a black perpetrator or some damn illegal immigrant. I am actually shocked when it's a white dude.

Im also shocked when I meet a black child that has a mother AND father at home. Does that shock you? Am I a racist for thinking that? Well, not if you look at the FACTS behind my prejudice. According to lefty CNN, 72% SEVENTY-TWO!!! 72% of black births are out of wedlock. As compared to just 25% of whites. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Races ARE different. It's a fact. Same thing with any other type of animal. If you needed to track down a criminal on the loose, would you choose a Bloodhound or a Yorkshire terrier? You'd choose a bloodhound. Why? Because you know that dog is SUPERIOR at doing that. Are you a dog racist? No, you're a realist.

The problem with blacks is that all of these crimes and being on welfare and being a single mother has all become the social norm and looked at as acceptable. That needs to be turned around.

Am I a racist? No, I don't think so. I have black friends, Asian friends, Hispanic friends, Indian friends, Gay friends, etc... Am I prejudice? Hell yeah. But I'm prejudice based on indisputable facts. If blacks don't want to be profiled, then do something about it so we don't prejudge you based on all of these facts.

Ya gotta watch how ya throw truth around on this forum; it befuddles the liberals.

Remember: Truth is not Racist - - - Facts are not Hate.

Well said

No it wasn't.

very misleading at best, worst case scenario, done on purpose.

here is my point, when a species declares natural displacement of kinetic results its eternal enemy, all allies against that enemy are self destructive apart as well as together.

are you saying im a Racist? I like nlggers just about as much as you do ! which aint very much