It's A TRUMPCO!! The Finest BS; WorldWIDE!!

• 8 months later...

September 27, 2017

"A writer of fake political news who previously said he felt responsible for President Trump's election has died near Phoenix, police said Tuesday.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office spokesman Mark Casey told The Associated Press that Paul Horner was found dead in his bed earlier this month.

Casey said there was "evidence at the scene" that "suggested this could be an accidental overdose."

The cause of Horner's death has not yet been finalized.

Horner, whose fake news stories often went viral on Facebook and Twitter, told The Intersect, a Washington Post blog, last year that Trump supporters 297.png  were especially susceptible to being fooled.

“My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time,” Horner said. “I think Trump is in the White House because of me.

His followers don’t fact-check anythingtheyll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/352620-fake-news-writer-in-2016-presidential-election-found-dead