shintao's class reunion:

Don't worry Zo, I am not a cock sucker like you are, so don't be jealous, DLK's cock is still yours to suck.

And you still don't sound like you're in your 70's and fought in Vietnam over 50 years ago...

And you still don't sound like you're in your 70's and fought in Vietnam over 50 years ago...

Mid 60s dumb ass..coming from the asswipe that has no clue about the service personal at all..proven in a new post of yours

Mid 60s dumb ass..coming from the asswipe that has no clue about the service personal at all..proven in a new post of yours

Assclown sells personal information he gets here. You will notice Zo the Ho is full of questions, but won't answer any. Hence, he has spent years here trying to find out when I served and who I served with in VN. He is also a Swiftboater BTW. A real piece of shit.

Assclown sells personal information he gets here. You will notice Zo the Ho is full of questions, but won't answer any. Hence, he has spent years here trying to find out when I served and who I served with in VN. He is also a Swiftboater BTW. A real piece of shit.

c'mon coward!

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/204542-american-school-children-get-the-finger-from-the-gop/?p=1059720004

C'mon Shintao...

Be honest...

You spend many days here talking about trying to get laid and getting a blow job from someone.....

Thank you for not shunning me BUT you guys are way off track.

I was hoping to hear some happy stories about shintaro's class reunion...instead of mud slinging; that IMHO drives people away faster than shunning them.

2146958376-979f418f7cc9e03b1e216dfda49db

Thank you for not shunning me BUT you guys are way off track.

I was hoping to hear some happy stories about shintaro's class reunion...instead of mud slinging; that IMHO drives people away faster than shunning them.

Off track or on their social narrative? As I watch things politically done in the spirit of making vocabulary matter, real doesn't count and hypothetical values are to die for as a team event of trading ancestry(genetic actual results) for social identity and rank within social opinions of the same mind.

Picking a side to defend a faith or protect everyone else's beliefs doesn't get to choose to favor actual results, its about humanity's soul, not a lifetime's sole position eternally separated now.

Kind of like that double jeapardy thing with personal responsibility and social accountability to defend those that won't, don't, or can't make their own advantages at being equally separated now.

Mob mentality is everything to those leading all forms of self deception regulated by law of the land written and maintained by one species alone.

2146958376-979f418f7cc9e03b1e216dfda49db

NHB Picnic

Which one are you?

I am the first in the left in the second row

+ 1...

That's me in the next to the last row standing near dopelooknow....

He just told us that he owns Barnum and Bailey Circus but just sold it for $50 million cash...