GOP Schedules 6 Confirmation Hearings for Wednesday

I guess McConnell isn't too concerned with Schumer's threats.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) has personally urged Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) not to schedule simultaneous hearings on Trump’s selections, warning that such a move would test the new relationship between the two leaders. But the GOP ignored the entreaty by scheduling the attorney general, secretary of state, CIA director, education secretary, homeland security chief and transportation secretary all for the same day.

“Not acceptable. I’ve told that to Mitch McConnell,” Schumer said in an interview Thursday. “I don’t think my members would find what they did appropriate or acceptable … I talked to Sen. McConnell last night, we had a very good discussion. I am hopeful we can resolve this.”…

“They’ve made pretty clear they intend to slow down and resist and that doesn’t provide a lot of incentive or demonstrate good faith to negotiate changes. So I think we’re going to just be plowing ahead,” said Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas).

MAN ITS AWESOME TO SEE THAT TRUMP TAKES HIS JOB SERIOUSLY AND ACTUALLY WORKS, IM CURIOUS AS TO HOW MANY ROUNDS OF GOLF HUSSEIN HAS FAILED AT IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WHILE TRUMP HAS BEEN WORKING HIS ASS OFF.......I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCRUBBING THAT FILTHY MOOCOW MICHELLE DOWN TO KEEP THE FLIES OUT OF THE DOWN CREEPING SMELLING WHITEHOUSE