Is telling Americans the TRUTH, Negatively "influencing" elect

I guess if you were a Democrat and you were TRYING to HIDE the DECIET, CORRUPTION, and LIES that you were trying to perpetrate on the American people and your political foes... it might SEEM like a HORRABLE thing.

HOWEVER, is releasing the TRUTH such a bad thing? NO voting machines were manipulated (at LEAST by Russia... the Democrats PROBABLY DID)... and NO ONE was coerced to vote in a way that they disagreed with... IF Russia did ANYTHING, they revealed the TRUTH about Democrats, that Democrats were trying to HIDE !!

I THAT a such a bad thing? I wonder if we should be THANKING Putin !!

See, that's the new talking point on the hacking

Oh, wikileaks exposed the DNC and hrc

That hurt hrc in the election

So since Russia supposedly gave wikileaks the info

The Russians helped trump

Trump is a Putin puppet or something

That's if you buy into Russia giving wikileaks that info

See, that's the new talking point on the hacking

Oh, wikileaks exposed the DNC and hrc

That hurt hrc in the election

So since Russia supposedly gave wikileaks the info

The Russians helped trump

Trump is a Putin puppet or something

That's if you buy into Russia giving wikileaks that info

The BIGGEST reason I have little "faith" in our "intel agencies" conclusions is that the ENTIRE top to bottom intel has been politicized to come up with whatever conclusions the oblameo wants on his desk at the time.

And demorrhoids NEED some political bullshit right now to calm their sore asses for even possibly losing anything.

Sucks for demorrhoids. GREAT for the AMERICAN PEOPLE since the lame stream media FAILED to do THEIR job in not taking sides.

The BIGGEST reason I have little "faith" in our "intel agencies" conclusions is that the ENTIRE top to bottom intel has been politicized to come up with whatever conclusions the oblameo wants on his desk at the time.

And demorrhoids NEED some political bullshit right now to calm their sore asses for even possibly losing anything.

Sucks for demorrhoids. GREAT for the AMERICAN PEOPLE since the lame stream media FAILED to do THEIR job in not taking sides.

I don't trust them because they constantly lie

I don't trust them ever, especially not nowadays

Corrupt IRS - Lois Lerner pleads the 5th

Corrupt DOJ - Holder closes IRS investigation with no charges and now Loretta Lynch meets Bill on the tarmac

Corrupt Executive Branch - Constant Lies (ex. "You can keep your doctor", etc.)

Corrupt State Dept. - Constant Lies (ex. "You know, you can’t get information off the classified system in the State Department to put on an unclassified system, no matter what that system is. We were very specific about that.", etc.)

Corrupt FBI - Constant Lies ( "although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information" and he gave extensive evidence of just that, "our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

you're not bothered by Putin meddling in US elections?

you're not bothered by Putin meddling in US elections?

If it was Putin, and he exposed truth, why are you bothered by the "meddling"? Was something a lie? You seem only concerned about Putin's "meddling" and not at all concerned with Dems manipulation and ethicalness that Putin's alleged meddling exposed.

I guess if you were a Democrat and you were TRYING to HIDE the DECIET, CORRUPTION, and LIES that you were trying to perpetrate on the American people and your political foes... it might SEEM like a HORRABLE thing.

HOWEVER, is releasing the TRUTH such a bad thing? NO voting machines were manipulated (at LEAST by Russia... the Democrats PROBABLY DID)... and NO ONE was coerced to vote in a way that they disagreed with... IF Russia did ANYTHING, they revealed the TRUTH about Democrats, that Democrats were trying to HIDE !!

I THAT a such a bad thing? I wonder if we should be THANKING Putin !!

yup imagine pedo lib teachers telling little johnny that taking it up the ass helps global warming ! filthy libs