How long before Trump shares classified material

ON TWITTER!! He is not the brightest bulb in the pack and he does not know when to keep his mouth shut.............Soooooooooooooooooo How long? and what sort of price will he have to pay?

Why are you projecting Hillary's failures onto Trump.

You're making predictions, just like when you predicted Trump would lose.

Sucks don't it Midd. lol

Why are you projecting Hillary's failures onto Trump.

You're making predictions, just like when you predicted Trump would lose.

Sucks don't it Midd. lol

No this shit is just gettin' good and it is only day 4..maybe 5 lol

He is letting you guys down NOT me :D

Libtards are beside themselves.

"How long till trump does this, how long befroe trump does that..."

LMAO.

I see another one is shitting their old ladies panties..we are giddy with in your face "TOLD YA SO"

I see another one is shitting their old ladies panties..we are giddy with in your face "TOLD YA SO"

It's your side that is unhinged...notice the news lately?

Your party is in huge trouble...it's not our fault that you can't see that. Oh well.

"How long till trump does this, how long befroe trump does that..."

He's been embarrassing himself and the Country since Day 1

Nah, you and the rotten media just want it to look that way because you're totally 100%

IMPOTENT and IRRELEVANT.

Nah, you and the rotten media just want it to look that way because you're totally 100%

IMPOTENT and IRRELEVANT.

Not the media this time it is HIS owns tweets..you in denial about that one also??? :huh:

Per his activities, in the past.....I'd imagine.....the first 13-year-old chickie Trumpy hasn't (ALREADY) tried to impress.

Nah she 13 too young and has no tits..that means a 4 at the most lol

ON TWITTER!! He is not the brightest bulb in the pack and he does not know when to keep his mouth shut.............Soooooooooooooooooo How long? and what sort of price will he have to pay?

What do you care? You didn't care when Hillary did it.

WTF are you talking about?? Show me. If she said stupid shit I will give up Cred.

Are you fucking kidding me? Or just plain stupid? Watch the FBI directors comments on her. Multiple misuses of classified information, and multiple lies. Get your head out of her skirt.

Are you fucking kidding me? Or just plain stupid? Watch the FBI directors comments on her. Multiple misuses of classified information, and multiple lies. Get your head out of her skirt.

Umm I have no words... Never B) rmind YES I do................... TWEETS fuck head..dumb assed tweets. Stupid incoherent babble shit like that??

The moonbats are in abject panic because they lost an election and can't deal with reality.

They'll continue these "outrages" because they have nothing else.

They are marginalized and impotent to do anything about it. And they never saw it coming.

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the show.

The moonbats are in abject panic because they lost an election and can't deal with reality.

They'll continue these "outrages" because they have nothing else.

They are marginalized and impotent to do anything about it. And they never saw it coming.

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the show.

Errrr Veritas101...he is one of YOU LOL

Classified information? like when Hillary disclosed during a debate how long it takes to launch our Missiles once the order is given, Officials wouldn't confirm or deny she was correct.

Cheeto has a fine way of steeping in it..just sayin' B)