"The Wall"... TOLD YOU SO !!

Leaks are coming out that Trump does NOT plan to ask for new legislation, but to use EXISTING laws (that ALREADY allow border security entities to build and maintain border fencing)...and USE it to build the Mexico Border fence...

The difference? It will only require FUNDING (no new law), which can be passed in a reconciliation bill, requiring only 51 Senate votes... and takes the filibuster OFF the table...

The ONLY concession? The money will be put in, up front, and some means by which the Mexican government, or illegal Mexican workers, will reimburse Americans thru taxes, and fees.

I do believe Donald Trump and I think a lot alike... need a link? here you go...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4abfe7e4b4be44c19d53c215fdb44438

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaks are coming out that Trump does NOT plan to ask for new legislation, but to use EXISTING laws (that ALREADY allow border security entities to build and maintain border fencing)...and USE it to build the Mexico Border fence...

The difference? It will only require FUNDING (no new law), which can be passed in a reconciliation bill, requiring only 51 Senate votes... and tales the filibuster OFF the table...

The ONLY concession? The money will ne put in, up front, and some means by which the Mexican government, or illegal Mexican workers, will reimburse Americans thru taxes, and fees.

I do believe Donald Trump and I think a lot alike... need a link? here you go...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4abfe7e4b4be44c19d53c215fdb44438

Sooooo....the wall is now a fence ???

Yes you and Rump do think alike RumpKisser....... :D

NOT at all... Donald Trump is focused on America, and American citizens... WHICH HE SHOULD BE...

Mexico is responsible for MEXICAN citizens, NOT the U.S. President !!

It REALLY all just boils down to THAT... what's more? ALL the talk about re-doing immigration legislation is 99% BULL CRAP... the Existing laws are JUST fine... it's just that Liberal Democrats and RINO "Globalist" Republicans wanted them all changes... Trump will use EXISTING LAW to get a handle on illegals... with maybe a few modifications..

It's MUCH more efficient... and COMPLETELY a businessman's approach !!

I do believe Donald Trump and I think a lot alike

I think there is a distinct lack of logical thought happening in both your head and under the comb-over of The Donald.

So you believe Trump is an idiot displaying a "lack of logical thought", and you also believe that you think "a lot" like him.

Interesting.

Quote: The difference? It will only require FUNDING (no new law), which can be passed in a reconciliation bill, requiring only 51 Senate votes... and tales the filibuster OFF the table...

See that is the ball buster..but spin it however you like so that you can justify your vote........Why do yuo think you need to even defend the all mighty Cheeto and if this is the case you are going to be very very busy and it is just day 4 and he isn't even the Prez yet

Simple FACT is Mexico ain't payin' fer no stinkin' wall lol

Quote: The difference? It will only require FUNDING (no new law), which can be passed in a reconciliation bill, requiring only 51 Senate votes... and tales the filibuster OFF the table...

See that is the ball buster..but spin it however you like so that you can justify your vote........Why do yuo think you need to even defend the all mighty Cheeto and if this is the case you are going to be very very busy and it is just day 4 and he isn't even the Prez yet

Simple FACT is Mexico ain't payin' fer no stinkin' wall lol

Whatever the great orange one puts up at the Mexican border will be paid for by American tax dollars. End of story

Neither of these moonbats has ever read the Constitution.

I do believe Donald Trump and I think a lot alike

I think there is a distinct lack of logical thought happening in both your head and under the comb-over of The Donald.

Well now...you just contributed nothing.

Nice job.

yeppers..... I get it now .......it's like the Great Fence Of China or Hadrian's fence.......

Whatever it takes to stop illegal democrat voters. :)

Well now...you just contributed nothing.

Nice job.

Whatever it takes to stop illegal democrat voters. :)

Oh so now it's the Dems too now ...not just every ethnic population on earth and anyone that doesn't bow to the Cheeto. Sooooooooo I guess all those concentration camps Trump had built will be the "IN" thing over the next 4 years.

DO NOT forget this one little ditty..there are only 39% of you.........................Can't catch us all B)

can't wait to see the ""Beautiful Fence" Tramp builds....LMAO

wonder of the workers will get paid??????

Yet another libturd, lame stream media talking point! You fools can't THINK for yourselves!

.....While you Teabaggers continue to allow Trumpy to do all your thinking, for you......no matter HOW MANY TIMES he changes his opinions!!!

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/191068-trumpy-the-mega-liar/

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-russia-hacking-intelligence-briefing-233275

LOL-face-012.jpg

Building a wall to keep them out is trying to protect the companies that hire illegals. I have heard that under current law, the government has to prove that the company knew a person was illegal and then hired them. They need to prove this before they can be fined. If that is true the law should be changed that if you hired an illegal you will be fined if you knew or did not know the person was illegal. That's would be no more different than how some existing laws are structured. Example: if caught speeding in your car, you get a ticket regardless of the fact you did not know the speed limit The responsibility for checking the legal status of a person should be on the employer. Of course Trump and his minions would never consider this.

Building a wall to keep them out is trying to protect the companies that hire illegals. I have heard that under current law, the government has to prove that the company knew a person was illegal and then hired them. They need to prove this before they can be fined. If that is true the law should be changed that if you hired an illegal you will be fined if you knew or did not know the person was illegal. That's would be no more different than how some existing laws are structured. Example: if caught speeding in your car, you get a ticket regardless of the fact you did not know the speed limit The responsibility for checking the legal status of a person should be on the employer. Of course Trump and his minions would never consider this.

That same wall will keep them in :D Err and us too.............

4ed06809ca67b1126201151609.jpg

There will be no wall.

There will be no replacement for the ACA.

There will be no mass deportations.

There will be no buildup of the military.

There will be no revisions to Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid.

There will be no release of Rump's tax returns.

There will be no draining of the swamp.

There will be no return flow of manufacturing jobs.

There will be no revision of farm or interior policies.

Everyone who voted for Rump, believing these things would happen, got suckered by a carnival pitchman.