Realize YET you were suckered, Trumplings?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html?adkey=bn

>President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.<

If you'll recall - I expect Trumploids will find it convenient to forget - this was one of Rump's earliest and bigliest campaign positions. "Mexico will pay for it".

What suckers. Bet those zealots who were in Rump's crowds and ate it up when he told them a lie to their face, are feeling pretty taken about now.

If they're capable of facing it, anyway.

Why? Why would anybody think that?

"Because Trump promised"

They don't realize that Trump's promise is highly indicative that it WON'T happen.

Neither will tariffs, mass deportations, his trillion-dollar infrastructure, repeal and replace of Obamacare, or any other of the lies he told to dupe the deplorables into voting for him.

I think you guys are jumping the gun

If he follows through on tariffs then mexico does pay

Maybe not directly

But the tariffs will cover the price of a wall

Just sayin...

Bull shit.

Just saying.

I think you guys are jumping the gun

If he follows through on tariffs then mexico does pay

Maybe not directly

But the tariffs will cover the price of a wall

Just sayin...

That makes no sense at all. Good coming in from Mexico would be slapped with a fee for coming in. Their price would go up. For whoever buys those goods. In the Us. The loser would be the American consumer. And still,no money to pay for any wall

"Because Trump promised"

They don't realize that Trump's promise is highly indicative that it WON'T happen.

Neither will tariffs, mass deportations, his trillion-dollar infrastructure, repeal and replace of Obamacare, or any other of the lies he told to dupe the deplorables into voting for him.

Bull shit.

Just saying.

how is it bs?

He has talked about tariffs or at least restructuring NAFTA

If, its a big if, he follows through then money from that covers the price

I'm not even for a wall

But I'm not biased

It is what it is

You pink panty wadding dumbalinas are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Step back...take a deep breath...........and accept that country wide your hairbrained , touchy feely bathroom and gender confused pussified agenda got set up on the tee and got duck hooked into the woods.

You pink panty wadding dumbalinas are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Step back...take a deep breath...........and accept that country wide your hairbrained , touchy feely bathroom and gender confused pussified agenda got set up on the tee and got duck hooked into the woods.

^^ fat old cracker infatuated with the sound of his own voice. I thought you were some kinda debater, fatboy

the wall will be the most expensive thing ever built

and it just won't work unless you have boots on the ground with it

so why do you need a wall in the first place?

not for a wall

I don't like it

But it won't be the most expensive thing ever built

It is not like we face an onslaught of Mexican zombies everyday

No just an onslaught of ignorant stinking (literally) wetbacks. they get in my way, can't communicate, have no auto insurance and are just a general PIA unless you need some tile laid or drywall hung

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html?adkey=bn

>President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.<

If you'll recall - I expect Trumploids will find it convenient to forget - this was one of Rump's earliest and bigliest campaign positions. "Mexico will pay for it".

What suckers. Bet those zealots who were in Rump's crowds and ate it up when he told them a lie to their face, are feeling pretty taken about now.

Former CIA Director James Woolsey has just resigned from the transition team.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi2kOiIuazRAhVDNSYKHacXC8EQFghCMAY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailybeast.com%2Fcheats%2F2017%2F01%2F05%2Fformer-cia-director-leaves-trump-team.html&usg=AFQjCNGQl-v_cH1amoAJn49iNS-PhmuGgg&sig2=j5XdubWOSU_EoesM5PmG_w

The Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before Congress today, say's he's ready to challenge Trump.

The Orange Assclown has now made some very powerful enemies. I can only imagine the files they are compiling against Agent Orange, the transition tea, and all of his nominees. Not to mention Congressional Republicans.

It would be a real shame if that information was somehow leaked to Congressional Democrats, and media sources by anonymous sources.

And just think. They still have two more weeks to pile up as much information as they can.

Lol

Links to CNN mean nothing to me, they are dead to me. Besides, what do you care? You libs don't want the wall any way it's done, and have gotten comfortable with Obama, Hillary, and the other dems lying to you every time they open their mouths.

The wall is not feasible

Screenshot_2017_01_03_at_7_05_37_PM.png

Screenshot_2017_01_03_at_4_25_01_PM.png

No one has the trillions of dallars needed

And it is a fucking useless wall.. you never heard of ladders or tunnels?

The spread sheets are not magic

Tell that to the 100's of countries who have a wall on their border for security and immigration purposes. You know nothing of it.

Links to CNN mean nothing to me, they are dead to me. Besides, what do you care? You libs don't want the wall any way it's done, and have gotten comfortable with Obama, Hillary, and the other dems lying to you every time they open their mouths.

CNN is going easy on him: AP has it even worse of a betrayal; not just backing away from Mexico paying for it, but bypassing Congress as well.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_CONGRESS_BORDER_WALL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Suckers.

Tell that to the 100's of countries who have a wall on their border for security and immigration purposes. You know nothing of it.

Yeah? Let's hear 'em.

Start with any country that has a 2000-mile-long, forty-foot-high wall.

CNN is going easy on him: AP has it even worse of a betrayal; not just backing away from Mexico paying for it, but bypassing Congress as well.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_CONGRESS_BORDER_WALL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Suckers.

Yeah? Let's hear 'em.

Start with any country that has a 2000-mile-long, forty-foot-high wall.

You Trump bashers biggest problem is you keep underestimating Trump. I bet if I look back at the posts on here you all were saying Hillary would win the election too, and a year ago people like you were saying that Trump had no chance.

You Trump bashers biggest problem is you keep underestimating Trump. I bet if I look back at the posts on here you all were saying Hillary would win the election too, and a year ago people like you were saying that Trump had no chance.

So nothing, then. Big surprise.

"Because Trump promised"

Bull shit.

Just saying.

LOL :)

Former CIA Director James Woolsey has just resigned from the transition team.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi2kOiIuazRAhVDNSYKHacXC8EQFghCMAY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailybeast.com%2Fcheats%2F2017%2F01%2F05%2Fformer-cia-director-leaves-trump-team.html&usg=AFQjCNGQl-v_cH1amoAJn49iNS-PhmuGgg&sig2=j5XdubWOSU_EoesM5PmG_w

The Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before Congress today, say's he's ready to challenge Trump.

The Orange Assclown has now made some very powerful enemies. I can only imagine the files they are compiling against Agent Orange, the transition tea, and all of his nominees. Not to mention Congressional Republicans.

It would be a real shame if that information was somehow leaked to Congressional Democrats, and media sources by anonymous sources.

And just think. They still have two more weeks to pile up as much information as they can.

:D