benny boy, tell us about these trashcrats

I doubt it.

I think they might get pardons. Next question, who are these cons going to blame when this is happening on the Tramp's watch? The Orange Ape better have a response, because we are going to be asking for four years.

I think they might get pardons. Next question, who are cons blame when this happening on the Tramp's watch? The Orange Ape better have a response, because we are going to be asking for four years.

OF COURSE THEY WILL ....HUSSEIN THE RACIST LOVES VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT PEOPLE.

TRUMP HAS NOT BEEN SWORN IN MORON.....MAYBE ITS BUSHS FAULT? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

GOD YOU MORONS ARE PATHETIC

LIBERALS.......CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!

These kids are terrible people to do what they did to that disabled kid capital punishment is in order

THEY LOOK JUST LIKE HUSSEINS KIDS....TO QUOTE THE IMBECILE HUSSEIN

I think they might get pardons. Next question, who are these cons going to blame when this is happening on the Tramp's watch? The Orange Ape better have a response, because we are going to be asking for four years.

did you notice I asked benny? Thats because everything that happened when bush was prez benny would ask these questions. Now he runs like a welfarecrat from a job when his own tactics are used on him! Just saying!

did you notice I asked benny? Thats because everything that happened when bush was prez benny would ask these questions. Now he runs like a welfarecrat from a job when his own tactics are used on him! Just saying!

What is sooo pathetic about Liberals is they are just liars...We gave Hussein the benefit of the doubt, when he started from day one with policies that we all knew were bad we started calling him out.

The racist Liberals acted as if we were complaining about his ignorant policy just because he was black and we hated him...we hate him because he is stupid ...It was he himself that makes he himself stupid. If we would have had some policy....any policy that was on a solid foundation would have applauded him...its not about who is president its what they do to make America prosper....Liberals think its a game...because they are clueless to everything.

Now they fabricate lies to complain about Trump even before he is sworn in,because that piece of shit they handed us was a monumental failure,they are trying to save face by fabricating lies.

LIBERALS..............CON ARTIST AND LOSERS!!!!

Republicans want the death sentence for whopping retards ass...Laughable!!!

make no mistake, I think all four should be hung in front of the courthouse when found guilty and left there for days for all the other trashcrats to see!

Another fake soap opera to stir up the inbred, raised on hate, white trash retards. Laughable!!! Republicans control the retards with their own hate.

you racist welfare whore, nothing fake about it. Your stupidity is exposed already

these piece of trash racist were saying fuck white people, you lose again ficklips

the fact they videos it show massive stupidity show it looks like they are the retards. Bitch slapped again dickshit breath

the hate was spewed by the attackers. Your stupidity is again exposed

face it, you are a racist queer coward who is simply a coward keyboard warrior! The dems love loser racist uneducated dicksuckers like you

why didn't these fucking racists see any racism when black people are killed and not just beaten

you must have forgotten how the republicans here wanted the left wing terrorist hung after he shot up the church in south carolina.