What was hacked, exactly?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some emails. If Russian government was involved, investigate. But not seeing the crisis it's made out to be.

You're confusing two entirely different events.

The hacking of the election is the big subject.

Funny how Hilary's emails was a massive security issue but election tampering is not important. :D

Funny how Hilary's emails was a massive security issue but election tampering is not important. :D

What election was hacked? What election machines?

^^ This idiot was forced to admit he has no idea if any hack occurred, and that he just wants an "investigation" because he lost an election.

There was no hack of the election as Scott has repeatedly claimed.

.....Specifically, Democratic Party emails.

For some odd reason, Putie had decided against releasing any of the Republican Party emails they'd hacked.

That's because they were not able to successfully hack the RNC. Unlike the DNC, the RNC actually had the FBI and CIA come in and verify that fact.

Clearly Republicans know better how to safeguard their systems from intrusion than Dummycrats who use "password" as their password, and give that password to internet phishing scams.

Sucks to be you, I guess.

^^ This idiot was forced to admit he has no idea if any hack occurred, and that he just wants an "investigation" because he lost an election.

There was no hack of the election as Scott has repeatedly claimed.

That's because they were not able to successfully hack the RNC. Unlike the DNC, the RNC actually had the FBI and CIA come in and verify that fact.

Clearly Republicans know better how to safeguard their systems from intrusion than Dummycrats who use "password" as their password, and give that password to internet phishing scams.

Sucks to be you, I guess.

Don't listen to this twerp..he hasn't even watched the hearings today..talkin' out his ass as usual....

There was NO "HACK," all there was was simpleton John Podesta falling for a phishing scheme and giving up his gmail password like the dumbass libtard he is.

That's because they were not able to successfully hack the RNC.

...or because Republicans aren't stupid enough to fall for the scheme simpleton Dumdum Podesta did.

Don't listen to this twerp..he hasn't even watched the hearings today..talkin' out his ass as usual....

The hearings today have nothing to do with the ass kicking I've been giving you about servers.

You don't run any server farm, you don't even know what kind of disk array they use.

And you still can't tell me how the FBI and CIA were able to claim the DNC servers were hacked, without ever even signing onto them.

Try this site to get an better idea of how it works and how it is sniffed out

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/04/the-u-s-government-thinks-thousands-of-russian-hackers-are-reading-my-blog-they-arent/

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

Read his articles..the dude know his shit

backtracking is not as black and white as people would like..BUT if they install malware on a system that has a foot print in the code itself

For some odd reason, Putie had decided against releasing any of the Republican Party emails they'd hacked.

I guess it's obvious, "if" hacking took place, the Republicans had a much more secure system.

I guess, "if" hacking took place, the Republicans had a much more secure system.

Oh Yeah, the intelligence community just stated, "if" any hacking took place, it had absolutely no effect on voting.

That being, Conservatives had every intention of voting for Trump.

Could hacking have influenced brain dead Liberals to vote for Trump?

I mean, after hearing, Password is my Password, it appears Liberals ain't very smart.

"The hacking of the election is the big subject."

"hacking of the election" is democrat rhetoric...please understand this scott.

That is called Leverage .....................................

What election was hacked? What election machines?

You do know that we use these things called computers to count votes now. They are used to tally votes collected by voting machines.

"The hacking of the election is the big subject."

"hacking of the election" is democrat rhetoric...please understand this scott.

Not according to the Feds. What if Putin's goons made Hilary president?

So, what was hacked?

You do know that we use these things called computers to count votes now. They are used to tally votes collected by voting machines.

Not according to the Feds. What if Putin's goons made Hilary president?

So what was hacked?