Did YOU watch the 2 1/2 hour hearing?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure those that have spouted their BS on the subject did not..some may have been at work...

For those that missed it here ya go. :)

https://www.google.com/#q=intelligence+hearing

Pick your own source...................................

Thanx...I'm also waiting until the briefing that is scheduled for tomorrow...if the CIA doesn't cancel again.

Hopefully it will shake out by next week, but don't hold your breath.

Thanx...I'm also waiting until the briefing that is scheduled for tomorrow...if the CIA doesn't cancel again.

Hopefully it will shake out by next week, but don't hold your breath.

The hearing will just dig a bit deeper into the facts already heard today..But I will watch it beginning to end as well :)

Cheetos twitter should explode in the next few hours or so..The man simply can not help digging himself in deeper. :D FOR ALL TO SEE I might add :P

I watched it off and on..its going to get interesting, the more Facts that come out, the more the Tramp, BFF Putin, and those "Real Americans" that watch Foxaganda will want to destroy our Intell Community

I am wondering what happens when the real shit they know...remember they ARE Big Bro, is investigated. I suspect they KNOW what and where Cheeto's financial interest..remember they don't need no stinkin' IRS return. Plus they can and most likely do have listened on his "dealings" with some very dubious business partners..which is legal if the calls are made outside the USA. This is Alice's Rabbit Hole unfolding before our very eyes and it is just day 3 of the GOP power.

ANY Agency that has the potential to blow the Tramps cover, will be destroyed

This Country is Screwed

there has Never been a President that knows so little as this f'ing Idiot, and who's going to stop him..

Confronted with intel he didn’t like, Trump eyes major CIA changes

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/confronted-intel-he-didnt-trump-eyes-major-cia-changes?cid=eml_mra_20170105

This Country is Screwed

there has Never been a President that knows so little as this f'ing Idiot, and who's going to stop him..

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/confronted-intel-he-didnt-trump-eyes-major-cia-changes?cid=eml_mra_20170105

See I agree..but the funny part is Cheeto also pissed all the 400lb bedroom hackers..His hits will come from everywhere. Believe it or not the Muslims are pretty good at it too. Many Mexicans and Black and women...the list goes on

I wonder what proof they offered.

FBI, CIA never examined DNC servers

The FBI did not examine the servers of the Democratic National Committee before issuing a report attributing the sweeping cyberintrusion to Russia-backed hackers, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system, one US intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email.

So I guess the FBI and CIA are just SO GOOD, they don't actually have to examine evidence to reach their conclusions.

can't wait until the Tramp realizes that the job of being POTUS is wayy over his tiny head...it ought to be in the first week

We've never had such a weak Prez,,,,and we thought bush was the worst...we haven't seen anything yet

I don't know which is more entertaining, the sheer panic from the left that Trump will fail, or the abject terror that he might succeed.

^^ can't refute the facts. What else is knew. This ignorant bitch didn't even know every state in the Union had to comply with Obamacare.

It is a FACT. 22 States opted out..but since you get your news off bathroom walls you missed it. States do NOT have to accept Federal dollars.

I don't know which is more entertaining, the sheer panic from the left that Trump will fail, or the abject terror that he might succeed.

We Libs know he will fail he has you'll behind him :P

It is a FACT. 22 States opted out..but since you get your news off bathroom walls you missed it. States do NOT have to accept Federal dollars.

We Libs know he will fail he has you'll behind him :P

Question....

If we knew about Russia for a year why didn't Obama do something a year ago?

Unlimited campaign spending by special interests is far greater concern than Russia.

Trump conflicts of interests is far greater concern than Russia.
I believe the largest threat to USA elections is in our own backyard also known as the American Legislative Exchange Council and their never ending war on voters aka voter suppression.... among other items.
This Russia matter is a tool of distraction to pull the voters concerns off the table. Industrial espionage is an issue that the USA and Russia engage in every day. So let's get on with issues of substance and stop wasting time on Russia.

^^ dumbass bitch thinks States were exempt from this federal law.

Amazing.

I repeat because I realize you are a bit slow..

Question....

Same reason we did nothing about China hacking us over and over.

There wasn't any political gain in it for Obama.

Unlimited campaign spending by special interests is far greater concern than Russia.

^^ leftists hate the 1st Amendment and thinks political speech should be silenced from those with whom they disagree politically.

This Country is Screwed

Maybe Trump will purge the CIA of its less desirable traits.

I repeat because I realize you are a bit slow..

^^ STILL claiming Florida didn't have to comply with Obamacare. lol-049.gif

Question....

Z09 you do this circle jerk round n round n round thing day in and day out....watch the fucking clips and actually learn something.

Same reason we did nothing about China hacking us over and over.

There wasn't any political gain in it for Obama.

^^ leftists hate the 1st Amendment and thinks political speech should be silenced from those with whom they disagree politically.

Buzz! wrong.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russia-may-be-hacking-us-more-china-hacking-us-much-n664836