57% of Democrats WANT Trump to Succeed...

THIS is the percentage of "Common Sense" Democrats who are NOT the RABID Partisans that is characterized as Radical Liberals...

THESE are the segment of the Democrat vote that, in addition to the Republicans, will PUSH Puppet Politicians to making the CORRECT choices relating to Trumps initiatives, and specifically, the WALL...

Their influence will be felt thru public opinion NOW, or the ballot box in 2018 !!

I KNOW Trump understands the influence he now has... as POTUS, with the bully pulpit, and 30+ Million twitter followers... is HUGE !! if politicians are not 100% in the right (or in alignment with public opinion), and oppose Trump, they will PAY a dear price...

you're making this up .......

Uh, no, MORON.....

Even most Democrats want Donald Trump to succeed as president, but voters are far less confident that things will play out that way.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters think Trump’s presidency is more likely to be a success. Thirty percent (30%) say it’s more likely to be a failure instead, while 26% believe the Trump presidency will fall somewhere in between the two. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Sixty-seven percent (67%) of Republicans think Trump is likely to succeed, a view shared by only 17% of Democrats and 35% of voters not affiliated with either major party. Just over half (52%) of Democrats believe Trump is more likely to fail, but only seven percent (7%) of GOP voters and 28% of unaffiliateds agree.

But 57% of Democrats want Trump’s presidency to be a success. Of course, that compares to 91% of Republicans and 73% of unaffiliated voters. Twenty-six percent (26%) of voters in Hillary Clinton’s party want Trump to fail, while another 17% are undecided.

Among all voters, 73% want Trump’s presidency to be a success; 14% want it to fail, and 12% are not sure.

THIS is the percentage of "Common Sense" Democrats who are NOT the RABID Partisans that is characterized as Radical Liberals...

THESE are the segment of the Democrat vote that, in addition to the Republicans, will PUSH Puppet Politicians to making the CORRECT choices relating to Trumps initiatives, and specifically, the WALL...

Their influence will be felt thru public opinion NOW, or the ballot box in 2018 !!

I KNOW Trump understands the influence he now has... as POTUS, with the bully pulpit, and 30+ Million twitter followers... is HUGE !! if politicians are not 100% in the right (or in alignment with public opinion), and oppose Trump, they will PAY a dear price...

Sorry you are such a liar. Tramp only has under 19 million followers. Try again.

Are you also lying about the 57% ??

Sorry, but I don't believe any of this. There are no "common sense" democrats left in that party. They've all been run out of the party by the moonbat left.

Sorry, but I don't believe any of this. There are no "common sense" democrats left in that party. They've all been run out of the party by the moonbat left.

There hasn't be a commons sense demorrhoid since the 2006 PURGE of the "blue dog Democrats" that piglosi and Co, are responsible for.

I want Trump to succeed because I want the USA to succeed, I just seriuosly doubt that such and ignorant blowhard has what it takes.

"They've all been run out of the party by the moonbat left."

Any time anyone says AAA or NONE of any group is this or that, we know we are not in the presence of a person who thinks rationally.

You cannot even say that 100% of all Americans are men or women and be accurate, as there are a small number of hermaphrodites.

.....And, the other 43%.....who are (actually) familiar with his career.....are simply laying-back.....

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....waiting for him to fuck-up....again....as usual.

watching-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

"We've got you under-the-'scope, asshole."

I just googled on the subject and found nothing, NADA, zip..

.....And, the other 43%.....who are (actually) familiar with his career.....are simply laying-back.....

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

.....waiting for him to fuck-up....again....as usual.

watching-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

"We've got you under-the-'scope, asshole."

LOL I like that last one a lot :)

100% should WANT Trump to succeed, fucking pricks.

It doesn't matter what anyone wants. It's his natural-tendency to fuck-up....as if he's punishing himself for his dyslexia.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trump-terroristic-man-toddler.html

slide014.gif

It doesn't matter what anyone wants. It's his natural-tendency to fuck-up....as if he's punishing himself for his dyslexia.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trump-terroristic-man-toddler.html

slide014.gif

So multibillionaire businessman is failure to you? STFU you sounds so stupid right now. Let me guess, you think being FLOTUS, Senator that did nothing, Sec of State who has more scandals then accomplishments, cheating and lying is a success. Fuck off.

So multibillionaire businessman is failure to you? STFU you sounds so stupid right now. Let me guess, you think being FLOTUS, Senator that did nothing, Sec of State who has more scandals then accomplishments, cheating and lying is a success. Fuck off.

SheMan hasn't been the same since he had a mental schizm and made his SOK phoenix86.

I think part of it was coming to grips w/ his feminine side.

sheman.jpg

"When I hear Donald Trump, I get a thrill up my leg."

photo-28196.jpg?_r=1479476550

"I like to wear onsies to bed."

kj

Sorry you are such a liar. Tramp only has under 19 million followers. Try again.

Are you also lying about the 57% ??

Well, YOU would be WRONG... as usual !!

THIS from Rasmussen:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/january_2017/57_of_democrats_want_trump_to_succeed

When Liberals don't get their way, and they have NO FACTS to support their positon... THEY LIE !!

THIS is just ANOTHER example !!

but you don't believe in

science

math

history

and NOW our entire USA intel system

you are the one without facts

OH WE BELIEVE IN IT ALRIGHT...WE JUST DONT SKEW THE NUMBERS TO FIT A AGENDA...THAT WOULD BE YOU COMMUNIST DUMBFUCK LIBREJECTS

right...drudge

"The Drudge Report outranks social media when it comes to driving news traffic to top Web sites, according to a new study from the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism."

you're making this up .......

Actually there are several links reporting the 57% democrats want Trump to succeed.

This tells us that the left on this forum are on the fringe.

but you don't believe in

science

math

history

and NOW our entire USA intel system

you are the one without facts

I CERTAINLY don't believe in:

- FAKE science (like where data is MANIPULATED to support Global warming)

- FAKE math (like when 48.7% of a voting population is considered

"a majority")

- FAKE history (like when ISIS became a factor AFTER OBAMA pulled

U.S. troops out of Iraq, but liberals deny it)... and NOT

- a FAKE, Bloated, Politicized, and BUREAUCRATIC Intelligence system, that is NOW more about POWER, than Intelligence...

YOU claiming I am "one without facts, is ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE... as coming from a PROVEN LYING, LIBERAL BUFFOON !!