Despite Promise, Trump Divulges No New Election Hacking Details

TheHeadLiberal

Well there you go. Trump fails to deliver yet again on something he said he would. This is about his knowing information about the hacking that he said he would divulge this past Tuesday or Wednesday. But now it turns out he has come out empty-handed. That makes it that much harder to trust someone like that with being the nation's top executive. And his going against the Intelligence Agencies in this country is going against the grain as well and is sure to please many our our enemy foreign governments.

Despite Promise, Trump Divulges No New Election Hacking Details
By Brian Ross

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-divulges-no-new-election-hacking-details/story?id=44565357

"But while insulting U.S. intelligence, Trump has been embracing Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who is considered by many to be an enemy of America and who appeared for an extended interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Tuesday night."

"On Fox News six years ago, Trump attacked Wikileaks for publishing U.S. secrets, saying “I think it’s disgraceful…I think there should be like death penalty or something.”

“You take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” said. Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York. “Even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

Well Trump has already walked back most of his major campaign promises, even before taking office. He has been on every side of every issue. His promises don't mean cow manure. We really don't know anything about this guy except how he conducted his business up to now ... And that is not a cause for optimism.

I'm thinking it won't last 4 years. I was wondering, how could you spin some of the crap he says, I mean why would you have to? He is the Bill O Reilly No Spin Zone before there is anything to spin like Bill O Reilly likes to say he don't but he do. He is Trump. You can't make that up/ it's true. Hillary won the popular vote by 3.9 million, and this does not count all the folks on the left who never showed up to vote - a lot of people it turns out due to the Republican anti voting rights leaders in Blue states and even in MI and WI didn't bother to show. WTF, even John Kasich is scratching his head.

Peace!