Kentucky: We own the vagina

Kentucky GOP files new abortion ban: The only ‘choice’ women have is ‘to conceive or not conceive’

Kentucky GOP files new abortion ban: The only ‘choice’ women have is ‘to conceive or not conceive’

For the first time in 95 years, Republicans took total control over the Kentucky state government this week and immediately moved to strip rights from women and workers.

Republican Senate President Robert Stivers told reporters on Tuesday that women relinquished their reproductive “choice” by getting pregnant in the first place.

Stivers said that a woman had a “choice early on to make a decision to conceive or not conceive.”

“But once conception starts, there becomes another life involved. And the legislature has its ability to control how that life may proceed or how it would be terminated,” he stated.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/kentucky-gop-files-new-abortion-ban-the-only-choice-women-have-is-to-conceive-or-not-conceive/

FUCK YEAH SHITSTAIN. DEPORT SHITSTAIN NEGROES BACK TO AFRICA!

Fucking Hillary supporters who are upset with this can go use a coathanger. Who cares if liberals die during abortion? They fucking deserve it.

Not a whole lot of liberals in Kentucky.

Not a whole lot of liberals in Kentucky.

Not a whole lot of liberals anywhere except New York and LA. We will be deporting the problem in LA.

'Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding "..

Betty White

Maybe your balls are weak but I got balls of steal baby.

For the first time in 95 years, Republicans took total control over the Kentucky state government this week and immediately moved to strip rights from women and workers.

Republican Senate President Robert Stivers told reporters on Tuesday that women relinquished their reproductive “choice” by getting pregnant in the first place.

Stivers said that a woman had a “choice early on to make a decision to conceive or not conceive.”

“But once conception starts, there becomes another life involved. And the legislature has its ability to control how that life may proceed or how it would be terminated,” he stated.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/kentucky-gop-files-new-abortion-ban-the-only-choice-women-have-is-to-conceive-or-not-conceive/

Abortion is not being banned. According to your link..."Republican House Speaker Jeff Hoover said that there was “overwhelming sentiment” in favor of the 20-week abortion ban. He predicted that it would be passed by the legislature by the end of the week."

Abortions still allowed up until 20 weeks, which is where the majority of the countries around the world are with abortion regulation.

Elections have consequences.

Mrs Uprising called to inform us that Conservative Uprising3 is unworthy of his name.

The last time he got it up was on May 4, 1998, and there was no one else at home but the family beagle.

Mrs Uprising said she had the same problem with his predecessors, Conservative Uprising 1 and Conservative Uprising2.

Now she says that she won't be fooled by false advertising for a fourth time.

Just admit it...you don't care if innocent children who can't defend themselves are aborted.

Your's is a coat hanger ideology.

Kentucky cannot make abortion impossible for any women who can afford to travel out of the state or the country to get an abortion.

"Forced birth" laws like these can only affect poor women. Rich women can leave the state or the country. It will always be like that.

These laws exist because people brainwashed by religion before the age of reason think that they have more right to tell women what they must do than the women themselves.

Kentucky cannot make abortion impossible for any women who can afford to travel out of the state or the country to get an abortion.

"Forced birth" laws like these can only affect poor women. Rich women can leave the state or the country. It will always be like that.

These laws exist because people brainwashed by religion before the age of reason think that they have more right to tell women what they must do than the women themselves.

Still legal up until 20 weeks. A large amount of modern countries have similar limitations.

Blacks and Hispanics are a relatively small percentage of the population.

And yet almost 80% of PP abortion clinics are within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.

I wonder why? :(

Low rent would be the obvious answer. You prove my point. Poor women more often want to have abortions because they cannot support another child.

Since you do not like minority people, why are you in favor of outlawing them having abortions? That would cause more of them to exist.

If you Forced Birth turkeys really thought you were on the moral high ground, then you should limit yourselves to convincing these women to deliver the babies

Mrs Uprising called to inform us that Conservative Uprising3 is unworthy of his name.

The last time he got it up was on May 4, 1998, and there was no one else at home but the family beagle.

Mrs Uprising said she had the same problem with his predecessors, Conservative Uprising 1 and Conservative Uprising2.

Now she says that she won't be fooled by false advertising for a fourth time.

LMAO..... :D

And yet almost 80% of PP abortion clinics are within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.

There is that ex-president Bush(Wealthy family) that had his girlfriend have an abortion in Texas where abortions were outlawed.

Wealth and fame get different rules,, again.

Within walking distance from......meaning that they are not in minority neighborhoods.......so what's your point ???

I personally see no logical reason to kill any innocent creature as a simple matter of convenience. By far, most unwanted pregnancies can be prevented by the use of simple common sense.

The decision to have sex is not one in which common sense plays a major role.

A POWERFUL god is the Great God Horn!

But that is not the issue. The issue is why YOU or some politician that you vote for, have a greater right to tell a women what she can do with her own body.

It is not your body. Why cannot you respect simple property right? How is that not common sense?

The decision to have sex is not one in which common sense plays a major role.

A POWERFUL god is the Great God Horn!

But that is not the issue. The issue is why YOU or some politician that you vote for, have a greater right to tell a women what she can do with her own body.

It is not your body. Why cannot you respect simple property right? How is that not common sense?

Abortion is legal within the law. The way it is. Also legal to have opinions. I think birth control is a better step than risking an unwanted pregnancy. An unborn is not killed, a mother's life is at infinitely less risk. Psychological & physical trauma are eliminated.

Birth control is also less expensive. We are not dumb animals ( well some of us are not dumb animals ).

Birth control is also less expensive. We are not dumb animals ( well some of us are not dumb animals ).

Actually, birth control is MORE expensive than using no birth control if no baby is conceived.

Raising a baby to adulthood is far more expensive and laborious than having an abortion.

Just let the woman decide. Not the government.

These laws have to exist because of soul-less monsters like you.

HubbardElectrometer.jpg

"When I cut this tomato, I can hear it scream" - L. Ron Hubbard.

kj

I am sure I have caused great suffering and pain in the vegetable world while making salads. However, I do not practice abortions, I merely think that a woman has the absolute right to do what she will with her own body, while you think that her body must be seen as property of the State. Why is your morality better than hers?

Me, I refuse to tell her to have or not have an abortion. It is none of my business,not my decision to make.