Kidnapped & tortured on FB live. More liberal inspired violence

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Gun free policies that create more violence

Sanctuaries for criminals

Assaulting attendants at political rallies

Assaulting police

Black Lives Matter violence

Attacking Trump voters

Death threats to electors

Rioting time after time

I could go on and on and on.....

The question here is, why are liberals so against military intervention overseas but so quick to be violent against their fellow Americans?

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Assaulting police

Attacking Trump voters

Rioting time after time

The question here is, why are liberals so against military intervention overseas but so quick to be violent against their fellow Americans?

You have said NOTHING that doesn't refer to the rightwing rednecks, SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT? You are a hypocrite who thinks I give a fuck about equality being delivered in violence?? LMAO!

You have said NOTHING that doesn't refer to the rightwing rednecks, SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT? You are a hypocrite who thinks I give a fuck about equality being delivered in violence?? LMAO!

Just look at the user name this conhole picked for himself.

Assaulting police

Attacking Trump voters

Rioting time after time

Sounds like an angry white guy. Awww. :)

No actually I don't give a shit what you think. Curious, yes, but don't care. Liberals have been using violence, insults, and racism for year to get their way or cry about one thing or another. So fuck your opinion.

No actually I don't give a shit what you think. Curious, yes, but don't care. Liberals have been using violence, insults, and racism for year to get their way or cry about one thing or another. So fuck your opinion.

Your a big assed tiddy baby and you obviously DO care or you would not have responded at all and in such a typical way you guys have around here

BTW It has gotten less hostile..well not hostile but not as much dick yanking today now that they got a good picture what Cheeto is doing lol

I guess the Cheeto woody is starting to go limp..Buyers remorse I suspect

For a leftwhack to truly understand how they lost so magnificently, simply read the libwhack posts in this thread.

Y'all lost, get the F over it you whiny crybaby pussies.

Russia controls us now, get over it tiny American.