Republicans voice disdain after Trump tweets support for Julian Assang

Leading Republicans broke with Donald Trump on Wednesday after the president-elect appeared to put more faith in WikiLeaks founder Julian Assangethan in US intelligence agencies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/04/republicans-break-donald-trump-tweet-julian-assange-dnc-hacks

Sure about that? Every thing Trump has faith in the agents, but not those apointed to direct them. Agents are sworn to secrecy, the leaders don't tell the public everything, just what they deem necessary to know about.

Instinctive curiosity is humanity's worst enemy, it is why every society trains brains to mind social narratives.

Sure about that? Every thing Trump has faith in the agents, but not those apointed to direct them. Agents are sworn to secrecy, the leaders don't tell the public everything, just what they deem necessary to know about.

Instinctive curiosity is humanity's worst enemy.

How about non-instinctive curiosity, you okay with that?

I heard the leaks came from the intelligence agencies and from right inside the DNC, Imagine the Shit storm that would cause for the Dems if it were true.

Blame must be placed, why Not the Russians??

and p@ssword turned out to be a not so secure password.

I heard the leaks came from the intelligence agencies and from right inside the DNC, Imagine the Shit storm that would cause for the Dems if it were true.

It's possible it came from someone in the DNC.

And I heard check is in the mail and I won't cum in your mouth too..Do not believe every thing you want to believe..it will bite you in the ass.

One of the reasons he was elected was because he doesn't care what republicans think either

Them nor the voices in his head

+1

And I heard check is in the mail and I won't cum in your mouth too..Do not believe every thing you want to believe..it will bite you in the ass.

Oh, I dont believe everything i hear or read, but its out there, floating around. its just a conspiracy theory, oops they dont use conspiracy theory anymore, they keep coming true.

nonsense ......

Not nonsense, it's the truth. He beat what, 16 other candidates, most of them party insiders?

Trump was a giant middle finger by the Republican base to the party, who have done nothing but help Obama and fund his stupidity.

Nah they need to write out in 2nd grade English so he can actually comprehend it

Not nonsense, it's the truth. He beat what, 16 other candidates, most of them party insiders?

Trump was a giant middle finger by the Republican base to the party, who have done nothing but help Obama and fund his stupidity.

Yeah and those 16 had soooooooooo much going on for themselves...pfft