F**K You Liberals: College students free

Seriously I'm tired of you liberals destroying this great country. We all knew you were a bunch of salty vaginas but this is stupid. Go fucking move to France.

I assume this goes for the males as well. Pussy ass liberal men with vaginas.

College students are demanding free tampons on campus

http://college.usatoday.com/2017/01/04/college-students-are-demanding-free-tampons-on-campus/

This, again, demonstrates the difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals demand shit they don't deserve, conservative earn it. If a liberal is given something they don't bat an eye and want more, if a conservative is given something they are greatful

I'd be interested in hearing his theory on why tampons create such a risk to this great Country's national-security.

It's gotta be something he heard on the playground.

He's disadvantaged. He just uses the free toilet paper

This, again, demonstrates the difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals demand shit they don't deserve, conservative earn it. If a liberal is given something they don't bat an eye and want more, if a conservative is given something they are greatful

Hey....you know....as-long-as everyone's clear on what the rules are!!

3673693+_dad3688444bd657bdf6dca70d750b64

Seriously I'm tired of you liberals destroying this great country. We all knew you were a bunch of salty vaginas but this is stupid. Go fucking move to France.

http://college.usatoday.com/2017/01/04/college-students-are-demanding-free-tampons-on-campus/

So.....what.....can they just walk into a store and take the tampons off the shelf and walk out without paying for them?

Just awhile back a college student demanded the government pay her birth control...

The left loved it so much she spoke at the DNC

I remember that, 'cause......that was around the same time Porky Limbaugh's $pon$or$ started

HEADIN' FOR THE HILLS!!!!

How come cons don't get pissed about the many colleges that provide free condoms? Where's the outrage?

No outrage...

Unless it's tax payer money...

Who was that college girl that demanded tax payers pays for her birth control.....Even though she had enough $$$ to spend the summer in France

How come cons don't get pissed about the many colleges that provide free condoms? Where's the outrage?

Because condoms are a form of birth control and they are available to both male and female students who want to be responsible adults.

This Tampon thing will be a debacle, imagine some Liberal female going to get Tampons and they dont have her preferred brand?? the screams will be deafening,

The tampon coalition will march on the Deans home!! Exams will be cancelled, puppies will be brought in by the crate load. Blood will run in the streets!

OK maybe thats over the top.

7-10 dollars a month? LOL. whiny ass bitches

We said that was stupid at the time it started. Where the hell have you been? Dummy! LOL! It's just the issue is long over and no one cares anymore.

Don't get me wrong, colleges can supply all this stupidity all they want. It still doesn't make these dumb snowflakes any less stupid.

7-10 dollars a month? LOL. whiny ass bitches

You know it is some fat twat that has to stuff a whole bag of them up there to stop the leakage.

We know you have been intent on destroying America for the last 50 years Asshole, and you think your asshole deserves free toilet paper to wipe your face and ass with, fucking Asshole. You pussy Assholes always wanting a free wipe ride where ever you go. Fuck you Asshole, carry a roll of AssWipe with you.

donald-trump-toilet-paper.jpg

Imagine if everyone had to pay for toilet paper in public restrooms.. The swiper would be full of turds and piss.

I bet some credit cards would go down the toilet

I am sure cons would be perfectly happy bringing their own TP.

Good idea cons, ban all free toiletries.