GOP not on board with tariffs

Zaro

This is so true..Cheeto can bully now but there will be major blow back. I bought a raincoat so I don't get any on me while I watch the show :P :P

He can put his tremendous negotiation skills to the test

Lol

Libbers still do not get it. If Trump wants tariffs Ryan will negotiate. Trump will make his pitch to the people. GOP elections are coming up in 2018. Now is not the time to be on the wrong side of Trump. Dems are about to find that out because they do not get it either. It will be easy for Trump to target reluctant GOP legislators. Posters here (including myself) warned that the real danger in Trump is dictatorship. The executive has been usurping power for a long time. oblameo made the congress irrelevant. GOP leaders should understand that Trump will name names of GOP obstructors. Ryan will negotiate because the congress does not need to be reduced by Trump. Ryan has already made a bad mistake with the ethics bill. Hopefully he learned to find out what Trump wants.

Libbers still do not get it. If Trump wants tariffs Ryan will negotiate. Trump will make his pitch to the people. GOP elections are coming up in 2018. Now is not the time to be on the wrong side of Trump. Dems are about to find that out because they do not get it either. It will be easy for Trump to target reluctant GOP legislators. Posters here (including myself) warned that the real danger in Trump is dictatorship. The executive has been usurping power for a long time. oblameo made the congress irrelevant. GOP leaders should understand that Trump will name names of GOP obstructors. Ryan will negotiate because the congress does not need to be reduced by Trump. Ryan has already made a bad mistake with the ethics bill. Hopefully he learned to find out what Trump wants.

You don't get it. It's done. No tariffs

There are thousands of Republican businessmen who make good money buying stuff from China for a quarter and selling it to us for a dollar. They do not want any tariffs, and I doubt that any significant ones will be passed.

I doubt that Trump of Ryan could make much of a case for tariffs, because the jobs that might result from tariffs will not be spread equally across the land, but the higher prices for stuff everyone buys at the Dollar Tree, the Family Dollar and other such places,including Wal*Mart will effect at least 75% of the country.

Paul Ryan and the GOPher congress are gonna buck Trump* on his promise to levy tariffs on imported goods.

You could compete these greedy fuckers out of business if you just started a company overseas, taking advantage of the cheaper labor, and supply a cheaper product to U.S. consumers just because a CEO like you would work for minimum wage.

LMAO...These idiot democrats will never like anything Trump does unless he becomes a Transvestite or Gay drug user!

In practical politics, the art of Leftism is to sound good while proposing something destructive.

LMAO...These idiot democrats will never like anything Trump does unless he becomes a Transvestite or Gay drug user!

In practical politics, the art of Leftism is to sound good while proposing something destructive.

The GOPhers don't like it

They had their shot during the Bush regime..what did they do NOTHING just like the Ocare they are kicking down the road was 2 years this AM now maybe 3. ~sigh~ Bunch of pussies you guys down voted for. You all voted Cheeto in to clean up the swamp but vote the same tired old asshole that you hated so much and had no backbone back in..What is up with that?? Buyers remorse I suspect.

SAD!!

Didn't Trump* say that tariffs would bring companies back to the US. Or have them think twice about leaving. I think he said that

He said something stupid like that. And I hate that idea, punishing companies to do what the federal government wants with regards to doing business outside the US.

He said something stupid like that. And I hate that idea, punishing companies to do what the federal government wants with regards to doing business outside the US.

how is that stupid?

That's exactly what tariffs are for

Even the playing field

I think we need real corporate policy on top of tariffs

No more softball shit

how is that stupid?

That's exactly what tariffs are for

Even the playing field

I think we need real corporate policy on top of tariffs

No more softball shit

Obama tried tariffs with the tires. Didn't work