Not a crime to shoot a leftist...

Uh, no you won't.

Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson assured me that wouldn't happen, DUMBFUCK!!

Psssst. I can shoot the eyes out of a cat at 1000 yards.

So can The DICK; Cheney......if you (both) use the same guy to hold-down whatever-it-is you're "hunting", first.

Uh, no you won't.

Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson assured me that wouldn't happen, DUMBFUCK!!

Psssst. I can shoot the eyes out of a cat at 1000 yards.

Yeah but you still have a 2 inch dick..and ugly is forever

SEE I can say stupid shit too!!

Wonder if the FBI would consider that a threat??

Unless these turkeys EAT those gophers or whatever, this is just and exercise in sadism. Killing God';s widdle creatures for fun and sport.

Large caliber ammo is not cheap, so this is a rather expensive hobby. I think that if the gophers were armed as well, it might be more amusing to watch.

Unless these turkeys EAT those gophers or whatever, this is just and exercise in sadism. Killing God';s widdle creatures for fun and sport.

Large caliber ammo is not cheap, so this is a rather expensive hobby. I think that if the gophers were armed as well, it might be more amusing to watch.

Couple that with the price of Pabst Blue Ribbon or Ripple and chaw they wonder why they can afford Health insurance or pay for a decent hooker. :P

Military officer's oath:

"I, (NAME), having been appointed an officer in the (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of (Rank) do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Somebody has to.

kj

Still have a call into the FBI to find out :P

Good luck with that. I hope they don't find you guys talking about assassinations.

I'll send the weak lil asshole my address....we can take pot shots at one another. It comes to that because conversation is way out of his abilities.

Waiting for the address.

You can never be too careful when it comes to liberal varmits. They are like the living dead. The high caliber ammo makes sure they explode into pieces so there is no corpse left to reanimate. Don't feel bad, all of these varmits are Californian. Those are the worst kinds of varmits.