Alright!!! War With Russia

War with Russia was Obamas plan, well not His plan but his Globalist masters plan, Hillary was 100% in, even threatened Russia during the debates, and friggin NATO controlled by the Globalists just go around starting shit.

Trumps victory was surely a hard kick to the Globalists wrinkled Balls. Now Obama is under pressure to find a way to get this show on the road.

Its ok. It won't happen. Putin is too smart. Besides, Putin can eliminate Obama any time he wants without much effort. Not anything Obama can do to stop it either.

So.....the race is on, huh.

Putie's got designs on Obama.....while Al-Qaeda is razing Trumpy's a$$et$; one-by-one??

BKua4XQ.gif

Does Trumpy have personalized white-flags??

War with Russia was Obamas plan, well not His plan but his Globalist masters plan, Hillary was 100% in, even threatened Russia during the debates, and friggin NATO controlled by the Globalists just go around starting shit.

LimbaughPig.jpg

tumblr_inline_nw3elkGfJS1twsvtv_1280.png

That finger is pointed at the rightys too..They just don't get it yet. Not their fault though they are a bit slow in the head.

what do you think of the aggressive actions by the outgoing regime?

Remember, still no proof that there was hacking but that hasn't stopped the neocons and leftists from cheer leading this

This is something trump actually can fix

Pretty easily too

But this is what hrc voters were voting for

One of the major reasons I'm glad she lost

Remember, still no proof that there was hacking but that hasn't stopped the neocons and leftists from cheer leading this';

The proof has not yet been ANNOUNCED. That does not mean it does not exist.

I am in favor of waiting to see what the Intel agencies have found out.

Putin is clearly no angel.

what do you think of the aggressive actions by the outgoing regime?

Remember, still no proof that there was hacking but that hasn't stopped the neocons and leftists from cheer leading this

This is something trump actually can fix

Pretty easily too

But this is what hrc voters were voting for

One of the major reasons I'm glad she lost

You guys are the ones that claimed the big O was a candy ass..Well take a lick :D

Why have there been no sanctions leveled at China? They hack into much worse. Is it because they didn't finally make the liberals transparent?\\

\

Russia was not sanctioned because of hacking. Russia was sanctioned by the physical seizing of Crimea as well as armed invasion of the Eastern Ukraine and shooting down an airliner.

You do not know what China or Russia are doing in cyberspace, or what the US is doing to retaliate. It's mostly all done in secret.

Why have there been no sanctions leveled at China? They hack into much worse. Is it because they didn't finally make the liberals transparent?

What XO said. :) If we sanction China WallyWorld would fail lol and then where would the redneck shop??

when did I ever say that?

Obama is a war monger who should have been impeached long ago over war

He is a ruthless scumbag

I said "you guys" the meanies......made my point

You aren't always a bad guy, just often enough to remind me you are sometimes :)

I'm the best

You probably agree with almost everything I say if you hear me out

That is totally possible...I like long opinion and feelings of why you feel that way not and 1 liners and baseless rants I like facts to back up your feelings. I like substance and I do believe you can deliver that :)

We should reserve our 1 liners for retorts for the total assholes

That is totally possible...I like long opinion and feelings of why you feel that way not and 1 liners and baseless rants I like facts to back up your feelings. I like substance and I do believe you can deliver that :)

We should reserve our 1 liners for retorts for the total assholes

agreed