Thank you 123urout for making your posts easy to skip

I used the ignore feature for awhile.. I am a mod so ignoring someone is something I shouldn't do.. But for everyone else I highly recommend the ignore feature. Your screen doesn't explode with bullshit

Screenshot_2016_12_13_at_6_14_32_AM.png

I love the way he messes with the quotes. He uses the quote of someone, then rewrites it as if that is what they said. He does that to me all the time :P

Use your ignore function and 123 will only be a conservative problem.

Yep 123 and BlewTheDevil are a waste of time, they do give cons a bad image.

They have been on ignore for months now by me and I love the fresh air that brings........

Nah I come in here as a daily reminder..We actually have a major shot of getting this thing right again if that's the best they have. They are a prime example and makes me laugh at how uncunning they actually are. Toss out a few mindless blurbs and that's it..nothing else. They have no backbone and it gets severely boring FAST!! He, as many in here, are just human failure at it's best. AND THEY want to get rid of abortion....lol

He kicks no one's ass, he is just like a dolt with projectile diarrhea that pops into the elevator with us all the time and deliberately starts to spew farts and poo. Putting him on ignore avoids the mess and the stench, so why not do it? He has nothing but stupid hateful rants, and he is not the only one. And you ate beginning to look like another incompetent apprentice Limbaugh yourself, so I imagine that you will be on my ignore list pretty soon as well.

Those of us who want to have an intelligent conversation know that there are a lot of right wingers who are stupid, ignorant and obnoxious, and we are smart enough to know how to stop you from having to put up with your infantile nonsense.

Yes.. I don;t love it.. I think it is tacky as shit for a forum member to do that.. there is no way to stop him though

A good old fashioned ban comes to mind..Not for being a total asshole, that would clear out way too many in here ... but for fucking with the quotes :rolleyes:

LOL

123 is kicking your libturd azz and you can't take it!

Err I shall add you to my bucket list of assholes to shame to death..I am retired and have a shitload of time to troll your ass ;) Plus I would enjoy it immensely :P

your momma

Come on JTZilla I have seen you do much better :)

Yep 123 and BlewTheDevil are a waste of time, they do give cons a bad image.

They have been on ignore for months now by me and I love the fresh air that brings........

Cadman calling someone a waste of time is funny,,, you stupid dicksucking mother fucker

Err I shall add you to my bucket list of assholes to shame to death..I am retired and have a shitload of time to troll your ass ;) Plus I would enjoy it immensely :P

Come on JTZilla I have seen you do much better :)

yes i can but you are a filthy nappy headed ho! you need to go pick some fucking cotton bitch

WP

Cadman calling someone a waste of time is funny,,, you stupid dicksucking mother fucker

Much better and I mean that sincerely. I totally do not agree with you but I defend your right to say it :)

yes i can but you are a filthy nappy headed ho! you need to go pick some fucking cotton bitch

WP

Now you digressed lol..Sorry dude hate to break it to you I am white so I can never have those cool assed dreads

WP

No you can't. 123 is the dumbest mofo on this site and you are right behind him*

*contemplating sodomy