dontlooknow sits on board of over 12 companies....

Z09

Dontlooknow claims he sits on the board of directors of over a dozen companies.

It's almost impossible to sit on the board of a dozen companies and never outsource....

dontlooknow

49,845 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

No I have some manufacture of plastics and other manufacturing like automotive and other such companies. I could havebtook the easy route and out source all that to china. But I didnt. Im tied into alot of businesses.

Sit on the board of over a dozen companies.

Been around world twice. Been to all fifty states.

But I always come home to my missouri.

It seems strange that a moron that can't spell, is capable of running these dozen manufacturing companies.

My guess is that he doesn't know how to read a balance sheet, and couldn't describe a bill of materials (without google) if his life depended on it.

It's almost impossible to sit on the board of a dozen companies and never outsource....

dontlooknow

49,845 posts

No I have some manufacture of plastics and other manufacturing like automotive and other such companies. I could havebtook the easy route and out source all that to china. But I didnt. Im tied into alot of businesses.

You are obsessing over dln as much as Isabel and her minion are over TGC and king of the county over blond vs brunette.

It seems strange that a moron that can't spell, is capable of running these dozen manufacturing companies.

My guess is that he doesn't know how to read a balance sheet, and couldn't describe a bill of materials (without google) if his life depended on it.

Here's one for you...

He claims he was hired at 14 years old to run Bush Sr reecletion campaign in 1992...

That's right....Not a typo...

He was 14 years old and a sitting president hires him to run his MO reelection campaign...???

You are obsessing over dln as much as Isabel and her minion are over TGC and king of the county over blond vs brunette.

Correct!

I'm insulted that anyone would come to this website and lie all day hoping he'd get the respect he doesn't get at home with his Mom and Dad

Here's one of my favorites..

He claims he owns a McDonald's that has 10 million customers a year..

Does anyone realize that's 27,000 people a day standing in line for a cheeseburger?

Sitting on aboard really isn't anything special. Most of the time You stack your board with people that will vote your way. I sit on friends boards.

Vote how they want me to vote.

Scratch my back illscratch your deal. Not a big deal.

And you sit on a dozen...???

Correct!

I'm insulted that anyone would come to this website and lie all day hoping he'd get the respect he doesn't get at home with his Mom and Dad

So your intellect is insulted, why? You mind reality and humanity the same way dln behaves. Neither one of you use an ounce of instinctive navigation.

So your intellect is insulted, why? You mind reality and humanity the same way dln behaves. Neither one of you use an ounce of instinctive navigation.

Well there's a difference...

You might not like my politics....

But I don't sit here and for almost 90,000 posts lie and create this fantasy life he lives....

It's not a big deal zo9.

Tell us about the 400 million you made one day......

Many of my friends sit on each other's board of directors and vote how the owner wants.

Message boards in cyberspace. I figured out a decade ago these message boards are nothing more than filters that regulate the flow of information globally. Where a minority controls the majority of social conversations everywhere in this atmosphere technologically.

As institutionalism dies, cyberspace takes its place to keep confusion going as orchestrated historically. Dawn of civilization it was witch doctors, priests, and self anointed bullies, as the means of transporation become faster institutions replaced village mentality/mob justification defending deniers morally, legally, ethically..

dontlooknow

49,845 posts

fatzo_zpsjjzvlnu8.jpg

Hey Shintao..

You always come running to dopelooknow's defense...

How do you feel about this?

dontlooknow

• 53,810 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

No im a republican now.

Hillary is a communist.

I'm a conservative zo9. Jesus Christ he is obsessed.

yes you conserve reasons to deny the self evident and keep reality the real government of societal evolution, not self containment keeping everyone specifically separated kinetically here, BIOLOGICALLY. So does about everyone posting in both .org and .net versions of liberalforum.

dontlooknow

49,845 posts

one of bensons many aliases. He has claimed to be a lot depending on what board he is on but the first one I ever seen him on he was a loud and proud.....................

Well Trump is POTUS and he can still tweet

I guess dlk could be on 12 boards and still find time to post here

I suppose he could...

I have a hard time believing that he owns a McDonald's that has 27,000 people a day trying to get in the door.....

Instead of standing in line for a few hours wouldn't you just drive to another McDonald's. There must be one within a few hours of dopelooknow's...

I suppose he could...

I have a hard time believing that he owns a McDonald's that has 27,000 people a day trying to get in the door.....

Instead of standing in line for a few hours wouldn't you just drive to another McDonald's. There must be one within a few hours of dopelooknow's...

fatzo_zpsjjzvlnu8.jpg

potato.jpg

dln can't wait for classes to start again.

kj

Shintao...

Is that you at your computer?

You don't look like a man in his 70's that fought in Vietnam over 50 years ago

I thought I could communicate at the adolescent level of you Zo, for someone who sleeps in his mommys bed and plays in the basement. You don't mind dishing it out lil man, you just hate getting it smeared on you. So when are you going to grow up lil man?

fatzo_zpsjjzvlnu8.jpg