Hey New Yorkers get your checkbooks out!

• 3 months later...

They are mostly rich state. I dont think a little more taxes will hurt much. Now mississippi or kansas maybe. T

So you are basically admitting that your policies don't work for those who are poor. Thanks for that admission. New York should thrive with another 4-5% taxes. I also am glad that Trump is cutting off federal funding to sanctuary cities like New York. Since New York is so rich they can pay for that.

So you are basically admitting that your policies don't work for those who are poor. Thanks for that admission. New York should thrive with another 4-5% taxes. I also am glad that Trump is cutting off federal funding to sanctuary cities like New York. Since New York is so rich they can pay for that.

they can.... and they're laughing at toothless unemployed West Virginia coal miners with black lung who voted for the Orange Clown believing that, not only would they keep their health care, but that they'd also get their coal mining jobs back. SUCKAHS! New York is awesome. New England is awesome. Prairie dog infested red state flyover farm country can go suck an egg!

Ny governor wants free tuition at all state public colleges. $163 million cost annually once fully phased in. Oh man that is going to be expensive for somebody

I wonder how much it's going to cost him personally.