Ok. I Give Trump a Lot of Credit for This.

Liberals used this panel to attack Republicans, and don't want them to have due process rights.

You really are a fucking moron. You didn't even read the link.

lol... liar. I read it before you posted it.

Not everyone is as uninformed as you.

After Trump's tweets, Ryan defended the proposed changes, marking the first high-profile break with the President-elect just days into the new year.
"After eight years of operation, many members believe the Office of Congressional Ethics is in need of reform to protect due process and ensure it is operating according to its stated mission," Ryan said in a statement. "I want to make clear that this House will hold its members to the highest ethical standards and the Office will continue to operate independently to provide public accountability to Congress."

Liberals used this panel to attack Republicans, and don't want them to have due process rights.

Oh holy shit. You didn't even read the link. Trump stopped the gutting of the ethics board. He's actually taking steps to drain the swamp.

Oh holy shit. You didn't even read the link. Trump stopped the gutting of the ethics board. He's actually taking steps to drain the swamp.

Yea, I'm able to quote YOUR article even though I never read it!!!

I'm just that amazing.

You're not too bright, are you?

So stop running and tell us what "election hacks" occurred, smart boy.

Nice, Changing the topic. It's clear that you're too stupid to read the news and see that Obama, the FBI, the CIA and NSA are in agreement that Putin's hackers modified the election results. I've already pasted a PDF file that detailed how it happened. I noted that you never bothered to read said PDF file.

And you're also too stupid to understand "pending investigation" despite your desire to incarcerate Hilary. Welcome to the hell that is you.

House Republicans pull plan to gut independent ethics panel after Trump tweets

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/office-of-congressional-ethics-oversight-of-ethics-committee-amendment/index.html

Yep, they hold another secret meeting to flip flop on their first secret meeting.

But don't give Agent Orange any credit. He just told them right now is not the time to do it. Not that it shouldn't be done all.

You know, the same guy that made $400,000 selling access to the Whitehouse at the golf course the bank holds the deed on in Florida this weekend.

This is unarguably, the most corrupt, and criminal government with ties to the Russians, Chinese, and middle east governments, than any government in our country's history.

Nice, Changing the topic. It's clear that you're too stupid to read the news and see that Obama, the FBI, the CIA and NSA are in agreement that Putin's hackers modified the election results. I've already pasted a PDF file that detailed how it happened. I noted that you never bothered to read said PDF file.

And you're also too stupid to understand "pending investigation" despite your desire to incarcerate Hilary. Welcome to the hell that is you.

"Putin's hackers". lol-049.gif

Yet you still can't tell us what "election hack" occurred.

And I understand exactly what you're doing. You're hoping you can fling shit in the air, and make it stick to Trump.

Unfortunately, it's just going to land in your face again.

Yep, they hold another secret meeting to flip flop on their first secret meeting.

But don't give Agent Orange any credit. He just told them right now is not the time to do it. Not that it shouldn't be done all.

You know, the same guy that made $400,000 selling access to the Whitehouse at the golf course the bank holds the deed on in Florida this weekend.

This is unarguably, the most corrupt, and criminal government with ties to the Russians, Chinese, and middle east governments, than any government in our country's history.

Come on man, you didn't whine about the most important outrage - that they changed the name of the committee!!! OMG, the Horrah!!!

More fake news by the lying left.

It is on EVERY TV station even Faux News..Have to side with Scotty on this one. It has begun..the pinching off of the heads that could have actually helped him succeed..He will be owed "payback" from both sides. This is going to be a wild ride!! Get ready to get what you deserve!!

"Putin's hackers". lol-049.gif

Yet you still can't tell us what "election hack" occurred.

And I understand exactly what you're doing. You're hoping you can fling shit in the air, and make it stick to Trump.

Unfortunately, it's just going to land in your face again.

Well, If you insist on me dumbing it down for you, I'm frankly not able of being that dumb.

It is on EVERY TV station even Faux News..Have to side with Scotty on this one. It has begun..the pinching off of the heads that could have actually helped him succeed..He will be owed "payback" from both sides. This is going to be a wild ride!! Get ready to get what you deserve!!

Really? EVERY liberal news site is reporting the same liberal lie? I'm gobsmacked!!!

You didn't learn a damn thing from the election, did you?

Well, If you insist on me dumbing it down for you, I'm frankly not able of being that dumb.

Once again you prove yourself wrong. You actually are capable of being this dumb.

Congratulations.

I tried to give Golfy an education on how hacking is done....but it fell on deaf ears.

I'm an IT administrator. I've forgotten more about how hacking is done, than you'll EVER learn.

Really? EVERY liberal news site is reporting the same liberal lie? I'm gobsmacked!!!

You didn't learn a damn thing from the election, did you?

YOU will soon enough..and will be by your own...Did you grab a tube of that KY I suggested?? Your going to need it :closedeyes:

Once again you prove yourself wrong. You actually are capable of being this dumb.

Congratulations.

I'm an IT administrator. I've forgotten more about how hacking is done, than you'll EVER learn.

And you have big tits too..Sure you are